9th Issue Heroin Discussion v. quit drooling on yo keyboard

When do you smoke cigarettes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it could but theres lots of things you can do to prevent that too though

dont forget he got arrested for the first time too in those 6months..dope took over his life and quick

i took this from the detroit thread cause he said some shit in the old thread i cant quote..

bro your still in highschool and being that wild will not last long..

i could be wrong but chances are im gonna be right..

peep this http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/forums/89-Bluelight-Shrine

...and understand this bro.

just check out bhann for example..his very first posts were about being on subs and tryin to be clean and in 6months startss doin dope and is dead...yes he hit a semi head on and didnt OD but it was at 9pm and the worst part was he tried to steer back but he was too far over..i believe he nodded off at the wheei l
im not trying to be wild trust me I wish shit would calm down .. Don't think thats gonna happen after this bs.. I don't know if i come off newby but Ive been doin dope for almost 4 years come this april, was banging everyday for months before I got into out patient. Ive seen atleast 4 friends die in front of me, only 3 came back.. Thats fucked up what happened to Bhannon, use to read your guys posts back at the start of the last discussion thread back when I just lurked around the D forum.

Yeah I thought about that it might fuck up my connect, which is why I held off at first, but hey there's dope everywhere.

And yes chinky, he is definitely a smooth talker and he does know about my life and stuff, but when it comes down to it I don't think I care if he's "taking advangage"...I mean I am not looking for a relationship, I just wanna get laid. I don't know if I'm thinking with a clear head, most likely not, but the one thing I know is I got plenty of money, I don't NEED free dope, but if it's a benefit then I'm gonna take advantage of it...so basically it's like we're 2 adults probably both taking advantage in some way...

Damn spitesuicide does that mean you were shooting dope when you were like 14? Nothing good is gonna come from this, but I can't really be a hypocrite cuz look at my life...it's just you're so young, so maybe you have a better chance at getting out and getting on subs or something, cuz the longer you do it the harder it's gonna be to imagine life without it, take it from me. Then again I didn't start getting high til I was like 20 and I've been doing it 8 years--but I absolutely couldn't imagine shooting dope at 14 that is fucking scary--just be careful ok?

@Spite Suicide:^^ you started bangin dope as a freshman in highschool or earlier?

Blue: this might come across preacher but i wanna say it.

who knows what happens after we die, its hard to say and no one really knows, but even if they're is a chance your husband could be watching you whether from above, down below or floating around you everyday, would you want him to know what your planning on doing? im sure if yall were in love he would want you to get some attention and affection, but the legit stuff, not some stuff from a dope man, i understand thats how yall hooked up so maybe im wrong, maybe he would understand but something tells me no and its just something to think about, but then again maybe im crazy

Last edited:
Fuck all this preaching.. lets be real, you guys have no clue if dude is really who/what he says he is anyways. And for fucks sake lets drop the bhannon shit like it was some tragedy, we have no clue if dope is what caused it or if it was just a traffic accident, shit happens.. its life.

Just copped a jab, workin on gettin high as fuck right now.

^ So it's only a tragedy if he died from dope? 8( If we didn't mostly trust what people are saying, then what would be the point of Bluelight? All we would be doing then would be coming on here to say "I just copped and am getting high......" Oh, wait.

Fuck all this preaching.. lets be real, you guys have no clue if dude is really who/what he says he is anyways. And for fucks sake lets drop the bhannon shit like it was some tragedy, we have no clue if dope is what caused it or if it was just a traffic accident, shit happens.. its life.

i have no idea or not if you actually copped a jab and are actually working on getting high as fuck

so that means what you said is in no way relevant and absolutely no one should care

right?

i have no idea or not if you actually copped a jab and are actually working on getting high as fuck

so that means what you said is in no way relevant and absolutely no one should care

right?
No, theres no need to even respond to it. But its different when people have been repeatedly preaching to the high school kid over n over. Plus, its a lot more believable that i copped a jab than "My counselor at school lets me borrow her brand new camero and gives me money to buy heroin oh btw im a minor too."

And tommy as far as bhannon goes, everyone is saying he sprialed out of control and inferring that spiraling out of control with dope is what led to his demise, which simply isn't known at all. Also my last few posts havent just been about copping and getting high, good try with the sarcasm i guess though?

well....fuck.................. im gona try to get some oxy for this dope wd, or maybe some methadone

well....fuck.................. im gona try to get some oxy for this dope wd, or maybe some methadone
Or more dope. Seriously though I went to methadone years ago to quit a dope habit and it worked pretty well. I wanted to stop so I didn't use anything but the 'done for years. Finally they came out with suboxone and I switched to that and tapered off. I was clean for a r of years. Are you trying to stop for good or just for a while to see how it goes?

Or more dope. Seriously though I went to methadone years ago to quit a dope habit and it worked pretty well. I wanted to stop so I didn't use anything but the 'done for years. Finally they came out with suboxone and I switched to that and tapered off. I was clean for a r of years. Are you trying to stop for good or just for a while to see how it goes?

i want my lifestyle to be less hectic. i think what im trying to say is i want to slow down, and get a somewhat normal life

Taking a picture of your dope like that and posting it on the internet has go to be on of the most pointless and stupid/incriminating things I have ever seen anymore do. You must be a toy that's not really ever been in any kind of legal trouble or anything at all if you are willing to incriminate and hand over hard evidence like that man. Plus, who were you trying to impress? A bunch of dope fiends on the internet? Cool bro.

Taking a picture of your dope like that and posting it on the internet has go to be on of the most pointless and stupid/incriminating things I have ever seen anymore do. You must be a toy that's not really ever been in any kind of legal trouble or anything at all if you are willing to incriminate and hand over hard evidence like that man. Plus, who were you trying to impress? A bunch of dope fiends on the internet? Cool bro.

I've seen far, far, far worse on many internet boards. Yes, it's not the smartest, but it is relatively common... if you take steps to protect your mac and ip and location via a 3rd party program and make a hush account, posting that stuff CAN be pretty anonymous, though I dunno how much he did to. I post pictures of cannabis regularly, though not with my name tagged next to it or any sort suggestion that I am involved besides sharing it.

That certainly does seem like a post to brag on the internet, however, and I do think that's pretty stupid. I share cannabis photos because I think they are artfully done and it can certainly be a magnificent plant when done correctly that everyone should be jealous of :).

Coppin a jab FIRST thing tomorrow morning 8am.. fuckin cant wait to drool all over myself

yo blue_valentine what the fuck did we tell you? Dboy wanted u since day 1. shit was obvious from the get go. Whichever way u cut it, youre sellin ur pussy for that dope which theres nothin wrong with that, just think if ur gonna look back on it and be like damn i was a fuckin dope fiend hoe..

Man fuck hippies and "free souls" n hipsters and all that bs..

Anyways, 8 hours 38 min till i go cop
... bout fuckin time

No, theres no need to even respond to it. But its different when people have been repeatedly preaching to the high school kid over n over. Plus, its a lot more believable that i copped a jab than "My counselor at school lets me borrow her brand new camero and gives me money to buy heroin oh btw im a minor too."

And tommy as far as bhannon goes, everyone is saying he sprialed out of control and inferring that spiraling out of control with dope is what led to his demise, which simply isn't known at all. Also my last few posts havent just been about copping and getting high, good try with the sarcasm i guess though?

You can't be serious. These are your last 4 posts. Try not to lie to stuff that is in writing next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.