• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Melange <3

Seyer

Bluelight Crew
I figured this would be the best place to post this since The Lounge was his home. Mods please move this as necessary.

If anyone has him as a friend on Facebook, check his profile. His mother shared this horrible news on there.

I wasnt extremely close to you bro, but I fucking loved you and you were my nigga. Waynecup Enterprises forever. RIP <3 :(

From Facebook : I am sorry to report to everyone this is Tom's mom, Tom died yesterday, you can call me at xxx-xxx-xxxx

Please tell me its not true! :(

i'm trying to get a hold of some people to double check, but is there anything else more sincere than momz posting on your facebook?

fucking lame. we should just shut the lounge down now.

Lil-Wayne-Cup-267x300.jpg

rip <3 <3

Its all over his Facebook profile, friends posting saying "RIP Tom". I really wish we knew more, but we cant always get all the info right away unfortunately :(

lil-wayne.jpg

Fuck - 2 of my closest friends on this board in the past couple months
I know the pain is over my friend

Ill write a bit more later

I talked to him the other day and we were joking around, and now he's gone? wtf. just getting to know him, now I never will. RIP man </3

you've been realizzed not a shittt

it's better thann emo it really hurtzzzzzZZZZZZZZ

What the FUCK man. I genuinely liked this guy and he's just going to disappear like that? Man, this is way too many fucking people way too fast. Bullshit.

RIP man, I'll see you on the other side for sure. Maybe we can get to know each other better then.

What?

This is one dude that I actually thought I would meet one day and chill with. This feels like it should be a joke.

Melange gone? I'm still not used to not having Tally around.... :(

RIP buddy. I'll assemble for you

what the god damn fuck man
he was right next to me
WE WERE SUPPOSE TO MEET AT THE STAR

ahoy motherfucker
ahoy hoy

i like you too
i know people care about me
but i feel so alone
"this world will pass away, and my emotions with it, why should i strive for acceptance and peace of mind"
favorite lyrics
but you cheer me up

kick tally in the nuts for me you asshole
ill miss you <3