• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Melange <3

RIP Melange, even though I did annoy the shit out of you at times :p
You will never be forgotten one cool ass nigga (not racist).

Two cups up. Waynecup for life
<3

This is what I hate about drug forums, too many people end up dying. You can't avoid it.

Two cups up. Waynecup for life
<3

296115_222331474489827_221155427940765_627936_2142324082_a.jpg

You have to be fucking kidding me. When are you fucking morons going to stop thinking you're indestructible?

Tom was a good dude. Hopefully this gets some of you fucktards to slow down and think twice. If I have to come back here for a thread like this again I'm going to fucking slap each and every one of you.

Smarten the fuck up and take care of yourselves.

Im sure to spill what if feel if this happens again i doubt some will change but if one or two change good but i doubt most will as i can honestly say myself i dont know if i change u only change unless it happens to you but then too late WHAT HAPPENED HERE

:(

finding it mad difficult to absorb this as a reality.

im sincerely going to miss you tom. there were many times when i was at work and youd shoot me a message or email to brighten my day, just because you were cool like that. thankgod i kept em all.

the suffering is no more babe.

rest peacefully <3 your fav aussie shiela.

...kytnism...:|

I can't even put it into words.
Fuck you tom

Youll always be here in my eyes, Tom. I love you buddy and I miss you <3

^^^

ill post spideylikeaboss.jpg & waynecup.jpg forever my brother. im getting those fucking stickers made up too.

ah fuck man

I just got home, and the first thing I saw on facebook was his mum's post....
My heart is breaking :(
Tom this is fucking NOT COOL man, not cool.

Fuck....I don't even know what to say.......

:(

Love ya MATE, we'll miss you, RIP <3

Apparently his mom is looking for someone to take his dog Taffy who was with him at the end.
she is half boxer and half shepherd if someone knows someone that is looking for a dog....
If I didn't live on the opposite side of the planet I would take Taffy in a heartbeat.
I hope she finds an awesome loving new home <3

goddamnit who told you to die

R.I.P.

waynecup.jpg

I share GM's sentiments this shit is ridiculous, who's gonna die next?

attention, this is a bluelight member service announcement
bluelight's allocation of tears have reached dangerously low levels due to the recent unprecedented degree of despair. anyone with an intention to harm themselves, whether it be on purpose, or due to a lack of care in their daily lives may find that in the event of their passing, there may be no tears left to shed in their memory.

we can only hurt so much.

poor fella, he was always going through some sort of problem. not long before this he had a few close friends & relatives pass also. he was struggling with a smile as always until his last. rest in peace indeed matey :)