• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Melange <3

/me sheds a tear

he always sad the fucking nicest things to me. wanted to meet up real bad.... RIP. this bowl's for you :(

calling all speak..

i can still feel you.

-the shit is dead, the shit lives on.

see you on the other side bro.

this one hurts . a fucking lot. done

Last edited:
No no no no noooo :( I wish I didn't get so wrapped up in shit these past few months and answered his calls.more. whyy is this happening I can't even...I loves that crazy fucker man :( must hold in tears till I get out of work... guys..wtf

I'm so fucking disgusted with this entire message board right now I can't even put it into words. I'm disgusted for every post in the LoungeI responded to glorifying irresponsible behavior and you all should be too.

"May your glass be ever full.
May the roof over your head.
be always strong.
May you be in heaven
a half hour before
the devil knows you're dead..."

Rest in peace brother. You could lounge it up with the best of them...

I just talked to him yesterday.
yo bro. least you dont have to tie your shoes now, nor even have to worrry about dem NDTITL. It's science. I feel his presense like a cold stone warm living on in a DMT diamond
I told you bro, and your arlready there. Thanks mans. Now I how you in me. Twice the power.

wo.w.................
are you fucking serious.
what the fuck.

This song was originally for claire, but I'm devoting it to you Melange. RIP UNBRO

Sara Noxx - If You

I remember once, when I told him to go back to his will smith images.

He replied, "that's good. I like that one."

RIP MElANGe

I can say i never glorified his behavior GM. I always told him to cool it down and tried to be there for him to help. I wish he would've realized people did care about his well-being, and was able to listen to a caring friend more

I can't believe this....another brother gone...

20r1mqt.png

I was going to go take a few of my guns up and shoot with him one day.

Fuck Tom. This sucks. This is very bad. We talked a few days ago. I said some things cause i was worried you told me to back off. And I did. I wish I hadnt, even if it wouldnt have made a difference.

Then again cause i back off our last worked were atleast pleasant. You are going to be so missed.

RIP.

how the fuck do horrible cunts like me keep living and others die.