• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Melange <3

Omg Tom <3

I honestly cant imagine a BL without Mr Waynecup himself, and it pains me to know that we never got to meet up and party it up like we said we would.

www.waynecup.com

Heres to you buddy, hope you're cuppin it up with black jesus.

220px-GreenRanger.jpg

Last edited:
You have to be fucking kidding me. When are you fucking morons going to stop thinking you're indestructible?

Tom was a good dude. Hopefully this gets some of you fucktards to slow down and think twice. If I have to come back here for a thread like this again I'm going to fucking slap each and every one of you.

Smarten the fuck up and take care of yourselves.

What the hell dude. How many times did I tell you how upset and mad I would be if you died?
Who is going to take care of Taffy and cook her porkchops?
Who is going to call me and then apologize about calling me in that east coast accent?
Not cool Melange, not cool.

RIP dude <3

wow this is extremely lame. i come back to BL to see THIS?

and wtf Tally is gone too???

rip <3

rip brosef. you were a lounge rat of the highest order.

waynecup.jpg

I want to die young and be immortalized by my friends online too.

Oh man! This is such sad news. I never met him in person but he has always made me laugh on BL and FB.

RIP, Mel...

I just learned of this on FB. Melange, I'll miss you. Though we never met IRL, you were a true presence on the board and I will miss you. :(

I'll be pouring one out as well. I hope you find the peace that eluded you.

I feels unreal. But I don't think its a joke.
I will assemble tonight in your honor.
I wish I knew you better....
I wish I knew what happened....

Always in my <3

:( so sad to lose another bler. much love to all his family and friends. <3 <3 <3

ive been talking to tom a lot recently.. this is horrible news.. i told him how much i worried and cared about him the last time we talked....

The fuck? I actually can't believe this. I hope you're still assembling up there soldier! We will miss you, top bloke