• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your Top 3 Most Desired Prescriptions

Duragesic 100 micrograms/h (gel form if they're still available,) Abstral (sublingual fentanyl,) Actiq

But MOST of all, i just want a fucking suboxone prescription. there are no clinics around here.

I get together with my gf :

Xanax 2mg bars
Flunitrazepam 1mg
Valium 10mg
Halcion 0.250mg
Tranxene 50mg
Oxycontin 80mg
Durogesic 50ug

What i want but it's not on Belgium market :
Dormicum 15mg
Temazepam 20mg
Actiq

Give me the the whole candy store!

Picking 3 is tough, really tough! I have narcolepsy so I have taken Xyrem, Adderall, Dexedrine, Provigil, Ritalin, Concerta, with a varied of instant release and extended, on the meds which available.

That being said, the meds I have actually taken are to extensive to list....ohhh ots so hard to choose! But here goes!

1. Dilaudid - IV route is all I have had and LOVE it, especially that warm whoosh as it goes in a hits! I have only had it at the hospital in low to moderate but sould love love love to try a good hard hit!

2. Dexedrine or Ritalin - Both are so yummy and I have been prescribed high doses of both! I like them together but Ritalin by itself is weak for me (have tried oral, sublingual, and insufflation and it just quite doesn't do it for me unless I have an amphetamine type with it) Suggestions anyone on a better ROA for Ritalin? Your method with best experience?

3. This last one is a toughy... it's a tie between Oxys and any Benzo! Again, I have had much experience with both. Any form of Oxy gives me energy more than any stimulant without a nasty crash, depending on the dose. And when I'm going on a stimulant binge I like to have a decent supply a Bezos to help with crash.

Unfortunately I have an EXTREMELY high tolerance to all meds ?

I have even gone off EVERYTHING for 18 months, by choice, and now starting back on Ritalin and Xyrem and the Xyrem is great, but I dont like abusing it because well, my safety and well being (aka not falling asleep when driving...which has happen too many times, usually when not on any meds) depends on it because it regulates my malfunctioning sleep cycles. Doc surprisingly went ahead and started me on 40mg daily IR Ritalin and its nice but not very effect for my narcolepsy...great for day binge, it takes at least 50mg a dose to even help a little. Just started back on it yesterday and I was a bit disappointed when the therapeutic dose wore of in less than an hour.

But it's a bummer having such a high tolerance to like EVERYTHING! With my 2nd child almost a year ago, I decided to go the epidural route just for the experience (my 1st was 100 percent natural and was awesome... extremely high pain tolerance too ?).
So I got the epidural, being told I wouldn't feel a thing and wouldn't be able to move my legs, minimally at most. Well I still felt everything and could move just fine with the epidural, my lower body was heavy but very much moveable and contractions were just as fiesty as before...SO the ended up loading me up with the max dose of Fentanyl medically allowed. NOW THAT FELT GOOD! I could still move just fine and I didn't really need anything for pain during labor, I was simply curious lol...Fentanyl is nice through IV. I also took fentanyl recreationally back in my early 20s and they were the patches and foolishly I cut them in squares and sucked on them and I'm thankful I'm still alive after doing that stupid sh*t. Unfortunately, I don't even remembered what it was like because at the time I was binging on all kinds of things at the same time! Again, thank God I survived that time!

Ok, I'll stop there...OBVIOUSLY I'm a bit tweak and rambling ?

Since my Ritalin wasn't effective at therapeutic dose, I decided to have a day or 2 binge. I have taken 170mg Ritalin total (Snorted some, swallowed some, some sublingual), had at least 6mg Xanax intermittently (snorted one, subbed a few and just swallowed most), and also have had 30mg Oxycodone divided in 3 doses (orally) all in the last 20 hrs and haven't slept. I feel fine and dandy, just a little flushed...but that could also be the combo with Ephedra.

...ok NOW I'm done rambling. Admins, if I posted improperly, please let me know! ?
I think this is my 1st, maybe 2nd time ever posting.
Also, sorry for any typos. Was texting fast and about to finish up some laundry and head to work!

EDIT: I DIDN'T REALIZE I TYPED SO MUCH UNTIL I POSTED AND SEEN IT! So sorry guys, still getting used to bluelight etiquette ??☺

1.Clonazepem or any Benzo
2.Adderal or Ritalin
3.Hydrocodone
1) Dilaudid
2) Midazolam
3) Dexedrine...or maybe 120mg time-release dihydrocodeine or Lortabs, to subtly float through rough days and bad nights. Or maybe Ritalin for work. It's so hard to choose that last one.
Oh yes. Same here. 5 minutes ago I plugged rectally 40mg Novartis Ritalin... oh... what a rush...

In order of preference (I just plug):

1- Novartis Ritalin (by far the best rush)
2- Adderall
3- Dexedrine (although 2x Rtalin's potency... it's too "soft" and "mellow")

^ Quaility post! Welcome to Bluelight my friend.

1). Desoxyn
2). Vyvanse
3). Dexedrine

Although i've never had any of them. Have had my fair share of adderall and wellbutrin. I could probably get my hands on all of the above but what good is it for the street price? I'd rather stick to shards. Although it would be nice to have a more consistent buzz for once.

How in the world are you able to get your Dr to give you that many oxycodone? Mine will only do 30... sad

Vyvanse
Adderall
Desoxyn

I only have the first one. I want all 3.

Or

Safe supply safe supply safe supply get me out of this fuckin meth problem.

Medical cannabis

Oxymorphone or xyrem (GHB), I'd like to be able to change that one when I desire.

Dexedrine. I would have said desoxyn but there's so little meth in that pill that it might be better to go for pure dextro amp instead if it's for oral use.