• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your Top 3 Most Desired Prescriptions

Haha no surprise, everyone's got an opioid, stimulant, and benzo on their list

Haha yeaa. If i was prescribed an opiate a stimulant and a benzo and took them everyday...i would fucking do WORK. I feel like i would excel at everything i did and my life would just be one great dream.

Seriously just taking an opiate and a stimulant together makes me superhuman and if i had a nice benzo to knock me out at night and got a complete good nights rest everynight and woke up fully refreshed everyday...wow how much my life would change.

I want D-IX..
5mg cocaine
5mg oxycodone
3mg methamphetamine

lets make some super soldiers

I want D-IX..
5mg cocaine
5mg oxycodone
3mg methamphetamine

Ooh nice choice, for no longer existent combo pills I'd rather have Desbutal or Dexamyl personally.

Tuinal would have been my #3 choice, but it's not available in the US so it is disqualified.

(is anyone noticing a pattern? Yes, I am completely obsessed with barbiturates and have never tried any. :()

Barbs are nice but are a bit too short lived IMO and tolerance builds quick. Your not missing too much.

aveo said:
Barbs are nice but are a bit too short lived IMO and tolerance builds quick. Your not missing too much.

You'll have to forgive me for my incredulous response to your statement. Currently, aside from IV heroin, GHB/GBL is at the top of my favorite drugs list, now that shit is short lived (big fan of GABAergics in general, flirt with liquor problems every so often). So I have reason to believe I would be the kind of person who would really appreciate them.

If you don't mind my asking, which of the desirable barbs have you sampled and how long would describe the desirable effects as lasting?

I have a script for Fiorocet which is a bit weaker barb in the barb family, but, I have taken 10 at a time and it was nothing to write home about. I guess the one thing it is good for is short intense pain ie headaches but other than that they are just kind of meh.

To each their own. I shouldn't have stated my post like I did.

Butalbital isn't considered recreational by most, from what I've read. The good ones are like Secobarbital, pentobarbital, amobarbital, and others, but those three were the most popular.

I've spent too much time hijacking this thread, sorry folks!

1. Oxymorphone ampoules
2. Desoxyn
3. Secobarbital

Benzos are dirt cheap and too easy to get elsewhere to waste a script on em ;)

120 roxi 30's a month
120 roxi 15s a month
low dose adderall, would only take once in a blue moon to wake up if i had to go somewhere haha

30s would be popping, 15s for snorting :)

I want D-IX..
5mg cocaine
5mg oxycodone
3mg methamphetamine

I bet you thought no one would get that heh.
Nazi doctors had too much time on their hands.

I think we're only doing things currently available, or else there'd be demands for methaqualone. Of course the barbs some of us mentioned aren't really used for outpatient therapy, even if currently available, but I bet there are a few doctors catering to the wealthy that do it.

Well Phenmetrazine (Preludin) isn't available anymore, but my pick Phendimetrazine (Bontril) is very much available in the US today and is prescribed often as a diet drug :)

Phendimetrazine functions as a prodrug to phenmetrazine, and approximately 30% of any given oral dose is converted into it. Phendimetrazine can essentially be thought of as an extended release and less abusable version of phenmetrazine.

I can't sing its praises enough.

#240 30mg Oxycodone HCL
#180 80mg Purdue Oxycodone ER (before OPs)
#60 15mg Midazolam

..and a trip to the needle exchange.

Dream list:

Diamorphine
Oxymorphone
(dexies) or maybe another opiate/oid(Hydromorphone), I would include benzos but can get them easily only thing is quality. I'd choose xanax otherwise.

Can I get a docs pad? :D

Gotta pin oxy amd hydro, it just has to be done

Last edited: