• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your Top 3 Most Desired Prescriptions

ha. I've had most people's top Rx's. Oymorphone and hydromorphone ftw.

I would like a Swiss Diamorphine script.

sticking to things available here, though...

1. Dilaudid HP vials (got it)
2. Cocaine HCL
3. Lorazepam vials.

Last edited:
1.Delysid
2.Valium (I have serious anxiety which I have yet to be treated for)
3. Dexedrine-Not sure on which mg but I've read that it has less unpleasant side effects than adderall-which I was prescribed for ADD, among other stimulants.

a fuckton of desoxyn
a lot of roxi 30s
probably/maybe some temazepam 30s.
all you act as if dexedrine is the end all be all of RX speed, its not.
desoxyn or gtfo the way i see it, i have a script for 120 dex 10s, it gets old quick...i can run though my script in a week easy if i want.

Yeah dex is in addy, so ima go with
1. Dexoxyn, but a low # of pills per bottle so I dont go on a giant binge and die
2. Medical grade nitrous
3. Ketamine

if anyone gets prescribed MDMA or LSD Ill take those over any of the above any day

1) Oxy, of course. I wouldn't need much, since I don't take opiates frequently, and seem to be unusually sensitive. Then again who knows how long that would be the case with a ready supply of oxy....

2) A good benzo.... I'm torn on which one to want. Lorazepam, or Xanax - I think lorazepam, because if you take it at night, you still feel it a bit in the morning. Xanax is a bit more fun though.

3) Soma probably?

I've got a script for adderall right now, but i'm hardly taking the pills! Part of me wants to get some nice stimulant instead of the soma... but would I be any more likely to use it than the adderall?

1) Oxy, of course. I wouldn't need much, since I don't take opiates frequently, and seem to be unusually sensitive. Then again who knows how long that would be the case with a ready supply of oxy....

2) A good benzo.... I'm torn on which one to want. Lorazepam, or Xanax - I think lorazepam, because if you take it at night, you still feel it a bit in the morning. Xanax is a bit more fun though.

3) Soma probably?

I've got a script for adderall right now, but i'm hardly taking the pills! Part of me wants to get some nice stimulant instead of the soma... but would I be any more likely to use it than the adderall?

Are we the same person? Because these are my thoughts exactly.

I saw the thread title and thought to myself, "definitely oxycodone, and a benzo but I'm not sure if I would want xanax or ativan, and soma..."

1) 120 Morphine SR 100mg tabs

2) 240 10/325 Hydrocodone tabs

3) 120 Ativan 1mg tabs

I could use these every 2 months

I'm surprised by the amphetamines... everyone is missing the joys of Phendimetrazine; the ATS ('Amphetamine Type Stimulant') that blows any oral amp out of the water in my opinion. And its parent drug, Phenmetrazine (Preludin; aka 'Bam'), no longer available, was said to be better than any Amp or ATS IV.

I'm surprised by the amphetamines... everyone is missing the joys of Phendimetrazine; the ATS ('Amphetamine Type Stimulant') that blows any oral amp out of the water in my opinion. And its parent drug, Phenmetrazine (Preludin; aka 'Bam'), no longer available, was said to be better than any Amp or ATS IV.

I think we're only doing things currently available, or else there'd be demands for methaqualone. Of course the barbs some of us mentioned aren't really used for outpatient therapy, even if currently available, but I bet there are a few doctors catering to the wealthy that do it.

You wouldn't have thought propofol would be available to users, but when you're a millionaire, all sorts of doors are opened up...