Candyflip for your first time LSD or MDMA

Juxtaposer

Bluelighter
When U candyflip U take them both at the same etime right. If I haven't had LSD b4 would candy flipping be the best option? or should I try it by itself first.

U take the acid first, after about an hour, or when the acid kicks, take the pill. When the pill wears off, ur still fucked up, and it's really nice.
If you've never taken LSD by itself, do that first alone. it's quite a unique experience, and could be incredible.
Then, candy-flip, because I've read there's a synergizing effect from taking both,and it creates almost a third high.

take a low dose of LSD by itself - such a great experience. play some good music. dance. laugh. have a good time.
Throw that E pill down the toilet!

No way! A candyflip will -never- do you wrong. I love acid, but acid with e blows my mind everytime. Take the acid...wait a 90 minutes...take the e...get some rush or nitrous...go to the moon.
People seems to preach starting very small and working up, but at the same time people are always talking about how the first trip is so great and you can never get that same feeling again. I am in the "catapult yourself into the stratosphere for your first trip" group of thinking. You are looking for a new experience...not learning to operate heavy machinery. Just make sure you have good friends near. They will keep you on course.

eat your pill, wait till you peak and eat your acid. If you want something nice and long. for weird intense stuff, eat the acid- then eat the pill when it starts to kick in.
Try to take between six-ten hits of acid.
-j.

Timing depends on what sort of experience you're after.
I would personally recommend you associate yourself with the experience provided by lsd before you go mixing it with anything else. Candyflipping is damn fun, and relatively safe in terms of becoming too intense.
You're more likely to get away with MDMA the first time than lsd the first when you have your first candyflip.

wtf? 6-10 hits of acid for a first time user? Dude, start with one
And i reckon just take acid, find out the crazy shit it does to you :) then candyflip when your comftable with it.

dont listen to him.
be a man, eat at least six hits your first time.
You need to dive in and learn to swim, got me? not just pussyfoot around and stick your toe in the water and go "oh its cold, *whimper whimper* i dont wanna *whimper whine*"
you know?
fucking sink or swim, dammit, and six hits wont sink you, just make sure you have a sitter you trust and something to focus on that has a lot of intricate details and is comfortable with you. get a nice screensaver, some friendly music, everything.
but dont half ass you first lsd experiance.
-j.

You must get weak acid if you need to take 6-10 hits.
And this is a harm-reduction board. Not an idiot board.

i want to try acid but i'm not around my friends, so seems like candyflipping would be the better idea, seen a bunch of people do it and they've had a killer ride. another question on the same topic, is shrooming with ecstasy the same as candyflipping?

Well I'll be the only one doing the lsd at two tribes , but it sounds like I'll start with the LSd then see how I go.

posted 07 March 2002 03:30 (ip)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And this is a harm-reduction board. Not an idiot board."
you gotta have a weak constitution if all you need is 2-3 hits.
and not an idiot board? you had me fooled, mistah!
also, whats the HARM in doing 10 hits of acid?
much love
-j.

Originally posted by Juxtaposer:
Well I'll be the only one doing the lsd at two tribes , but it sounds like I'll start with the LSd then see how I go.
Man if I could find someone who had some acid I would be tripping with you Jp...but pills and wiz will have to carry the day for now
I envy you - have a blast, acid is in my mind the best drug around. When I was in NZ I tripped on a regular basis - try playing pinball while you are tripping,man it is intense in a dimly lit room with the movement of the balls to track and the lights and sounds, I was literally reduced to tears of ecstasy while playiung pinball on acid...

Originally posted by jonah_222:
posted 07 March 2002 03:30 (ip)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And this is a harm-reduction board. Not an idiot board."
you gotta have a weak constitution if all you need is 2-3 hits.
and not an idiot board? you had me fooled, mistah!
also, whats the HARM in doing 10 hits of acid?
much love
-j.

ok, jonahthetroll...
Isn't this a bit like saying that you should aim to down a bottle of vodka the first time you drin kalcohol? or perhaps you get shitty acid where one hit isn't really one hit but more like a sixth of a hit? Or perhaps you are simply a stupid troll?
/Mikael

i AM saying you should jump off the high dive into the deep end. No troll. plenty of experiance with neophytes. Best way to do it, IMHO.
and you're a doody faced ass face, jerk.
much love
-j.

Take the paper and the pill at the same time.All of you telling him or her to take 6 or 10 hits of cid there first time are idiots, or you just get weak stuff.This is a harm reduction board not a O.D. site.(peace and be safe)

"are idiots, or you just get weak stuff"
neither. you just cant handle your drugs.
honestly, take 6 hits.
Wait until you've tripped once to do 20.

Without commenting on how 6-10 hits of average acid would effect a first-time user.... Candyflipping and taking 6-10 hits of acid is pretty much a waste of a pill IMHO because that much LSD just overpowers the ecstasy in my experience. The idea is to increase the effects of BOTH drugs.