Candyflip for your first time LSD or MDMA

goa said:
has anyone had any bad experiences candy flipping? im condsidering doing this combo too

No, never. But then again, I'm very lucky to have never had a bad trip on anything! :)

Actucally, it's a good question asked by Search-4-the-Best - and coincidently, one I got asked over the wekend. The thing is (IMO), taking MDMA before you trip will increase the chances of a good experience. But on the flip side, I think that you should take acid alone sometimes to fully appreciate it and what it can do.

A compromise could be to take the LSD about 3 hours after the pill. That way, you won't get an overlap of the full intensity of each drug, but should still be in a postive frame of mind to help with the trip.

In answer to question 2, I would say that it's best to not plan anything. Just do what you feel when you are tripping. ABove all: relax, enjoy it and let yourself go... ;)

^^ i would hate to be crashing on MDMA, while peaking on acid

hell yea - thatd make u freak out if u were to b the type that freaks out
keep it all separate, get max enjoyment out of each drug then next time uve got both try combining them, esp if ur trip goes well
happy tripping

^ Coming down. Finishing the peak.

I'd personally do them seperately at first. If you candyflip first time you might get reliant on using MDMA in conjunction with LSD so you won't be able to enjoy acid on its own. I'd sample both, get to know what you like with them then try them seperately.

I've never done acid though so I could be talking shite.

i really dont have a come down at all after my roll is donewhen im peaking on the acid

its fuckin cool to play with Hoberman Domes under blacklights

I'm experienced with MDMA and my first time with LSD was a candyflip. I dropped the MDMA three hours into the trip. The first part of the trip was intense. The acid was very strong. I was flirting with ego death at an all night outdoor psytrance party. The acid alone was amazing, but when the MDMA kicked in, it became the most mind blowing ten hours of my life. I felt I was reborn into the real world that night.

The universal consciousness of acid and the empathy of MDMA will shatter every idea you have about the nature of reality and the human experience. I found myself unable to speak for several hours as I was taken into that incredible place where I was privileged to see the fabric that holds it all together.

As far as coming down from MDMA while on acid? If your dosage of MDMA is clean and not excessive, you should experience no problems. At least I didn't.

That one LSD experience was so deep and so profound that I've never touched acid since, but the desire is starting to build again.

Acid is my favorite drug, closely followed by mdma.

HOWEVER, the combination lsd+mdma is something else entirely. It's infinitely better than either drug could ever be on its own.

I highly recommend it

i wouldn't candyflip for your first time. although im sure it would be amazing, acid needs to be experianced at least once alone first before mixing with other drugs.

If you've tripped on other drugs like mushrooms, RC's.....then I think you will be prepared for a candyflip..........the real factor I think is being prepared to handle a long psychedelic trip......so if you've never tripped before, I would reccomend against it.....unless MDMA really calms your nerves and relaxes you, then take the acid and use the pills to kinda cushion/accelerate your trip.

I just never understood how people can use MDMA like it's morphine or xanax. MDMA is always overwhelming for me, (mostly good, but sometimes bad). For me, the combination of the drugs can bring out the overwhelming negative effects of MDMA, not the overwhelming negative effects of LSD, know what i'm saying?

I guess I can handle psychedelics better than MDMA

Thanx heaps 4 the response ppl. With regard to xanax etc...ill be the first 2 admit i dnt kno that much about legal or prescription drugs. I was wandering wat is the easiest thing for me 2 get my hands on that would work to calm sumone down if they were freakin or to try n minimise the effects of a bad trip. Im in Sydney, Australia...thanx P.S. I have indural, will that do?

Last edited:
^^Go to your doctor and say you have anxiety problems, they may prescribe a benzo. However, if your worried about freaking out (which is pretty unlikely- you may get really scared, but not psychotic) drinking a bit of alchohol before and during the trip can help you relax into the feeling more.

I've had speed, pills, alcohol and weed on my 2nd acid trip, it was kinda intense on the comedown but nothing I couldn't handle. But then I consider myself to have a pretty strong mind when it comes to mind altering substances.

I won't do that again like I did however, I was depressed for 2 days and it was pretty bad due to the speed really, as it made me feel very scattered.
But candyflipping can be wonderful, especially at a rave where everyone is pilling and loved up already; it is a good environment as everyone is experiencing the empathy towards yourself as much as you are to the people.

i tend to find that taking mdma with acid tends to numb the hallucinagenic effects of the acid. i dont know if anybody else feels this i just find it kinda annoying that i have to take more than the usual amount of acid when combining it with pills.

Candyflip for first time LSD experience?

I wasn't sure where to put this... please move it if it's in the wrong place :)

I've been thinking about trying LSD for about a year now, and I'm getting close to the point that I think I'm ready for it. The only thing I'm SLIGHTLY worried about is having a bad trip or overwhelmingly negative experience.

I've had numerous experiences with MDMA, and they have been, by far, some of the most positive and rewarding of my life. I feel so incredible uplifted and positive while on this drug that I can't imaging anything going/being wrong (as I'm sure many of you have experienced as well).

My question is: should I try an LSD + MDMA combination instead of just LSD alone? Or would it be safer/better to get some experience with LSD before I try to 'flip?

A successful candyflip can be pretty hard to pull off (well i've tried once and fucked it up a bit), I'd definitely try eating at least a single tab of the L first to get to know the feeling.

So, L alone before a candyflip would be my advice.

MDMA won't guarantee a good candyflip in any way. Your just taking a gamble as to rather it will be a great time or horribly terrible time. I would get accustom to the effects of both drugs then combining them.

whats the rush?
why candyflip just to drop acid?
you should just drop acid
then some other time try it with Thizz.

Either your being peer pressured or your impatient.

SaRz said:
whats the rush?
why candyflip just to drop acid?
you should just drop acid
then some other time try it with Thizz.

Either your being peer pressured or your impatient.

beside the point... and neither is true

thanks to the other posters for your help :)