Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(MDMA + MDA) - Sassafrass report

frost828

Greenlighter
Sup Fellas BTW my sass was 60% MDA and 40% MDMA.

10:40pm Pop a sass cap 150mg to get me started. That’s 90 mg MDA and 60mg MDMA

10:41 Drink a glass of OJ

10:45 Turn on some music in case that helps me notice anything, turn down the lights, and turn on my blacklights + red fluorescents. For the next 25 minutes I cleaned my room.
11:11 Wishing for more love in my life
11:12 Brother comes in to say good night
11:13 Pretty lights is jamming but Im not feeling it yet.
11:30 pm Laying down feels so good, my bed is feeling amazing, and it feels amazing to stretch my back + muscles. Way more eye jitters now, feels like they are shuttering.

11:45pm pop another 100mg cap --> 150mg MDA total + 100 mg MDMA total + 1 hour My own back massage feels top notch.

12:06am pop another 100mgcap --> 210mg MDA + 140mg MDMA total so far.

12:09am 1st jaw jitters, not clinching! Kind of jitters like it’s cold outside but I’m not cold. I switch back to lighter dubstep to relax a little because I’m getting excited. I can initiate mad eye jitters which make my whole computer screen blurry. I turn up the volume and I start hearing or paying attention to all the dubstep noises.

12:16 am Thinking “Yup!” Meaning as in, this is definitely going towards the feeling I'm looking for and know so well by now :)

12:26 am Dialated Pupils, my palms are feeling so good right now.

12:33am I laid down, warmth and soft blankets almost put me to sleep but I decided to stay up to enjoy my roll even though I’m feeling extra snug and cozy.

12:45am This is when it starts to get emotional.. So I started thinking about the girl I LOVE, just looking at my phone n texting her .. what the fuck did I say?!

1:14am I took a very relaxing shower and dried off, used some q tips, feelings So0O relaxed with Tea tree shampoo smells bomb as fuck! I’m taking my time, nothing too fast, not energetic like on pills... I then came in my room again to put the headphones on right away.
1:20am Aw yes! this gum isn’t what I dhought it would be . Oh ya it is getting better. head bobbin to Dead mow five! Yeaaa Dubstep! Jk k guys Deamau5 isn’t really a dubstep artist!

1:21 am Laid down- I started having visions of dream world but I snapped out of it cuz I’m not ready yet! lol I can see perfectly straight but if I let my eyes flicker they go straight into zombie mode rolling up into the back of my head. I’m trying to express that; on your own power, whenever you want to go into trance, you just look up on these ones…. Mad trails on my photons I just realized… fuuuck that bass!!! lol ok ok I think im peaking.

I wanna dance to slip but tis soooo old school ima swithch it up to something filty! Fuck I got distracted by that girl again before I could even change the song I had to reread what I text her; haha
Anyway, now I’m perspirating/ sweating from my neck and upper lip. I’m somewhat restless in my upper hamstrings but they just flare a little now and then but only a twich. so Ive been relaxing. When I took a deep breath everthing turned green with my eyes closed for a second. It reminded me about how when u do deem and you breath every breath makes you feel more alive and relaxed at the same time.
The jitters when done properly lead the way to a proper trance… but I had to remember to relax those jumpy legs so I just put them further away from me under the table.

Holy shit more ppl need headphones!! this sounds beautiful… big deep breaths like so relaxing I could almost fall asleep with my eyes doing this it feels so good, I THINK the eye jitters felt amazing to just take your eyes out of focus and look up into the top of your head, like if you keep your chin level but act like someone threw a ball into the air then just close your top eyelids a little bit. Boom!

1:53 cominmg down a little but still feeling amazing. I feel so blessed, blessed blessed blessed blessed. <3 Avicii

Id say the visual imagery I can bring up when in the trance and type with my eyles closed right now, it is whatever is fresh in my mind, so I went shooting and I can be loading magazines or going over the shooting routine in my head. It is actually almost happening right now while I type I see not repeats of my day, but just like a different view. So I’ve also been watching a lot of 2011 E3 Cinematics lately and those came to mind like sick!! Omg relax! lol my bad the dubstep is on again yikes…. XD I think 3 should be enough but should I do 4? Yup!

Omg I just picked up a big down feather pillow and squished it n I swear that was slow motion and I melted…. Into it… and it just smells like cotton but it damn I was just playing risk/Shogun Total War 2 in my brain right now lol

2:00am had to scrounge some res bowls off the pipe bcuz I ran out of money to buy more herb, spent it all on a roadtrip to So Cal cuz and I had to go get the cinnamon and come back home to trade it for dough so we can eat. Ha my parents are out of the country so I am broke as a human bio college grad gets.

2:01am Almost dropped a pill on the floor and I don’t believe in coincidences or accidents so I popped that one too. Lol

After 2:00 am Makin sweet music playlists, thinking of the girl, playin Datsik, got another orange juice, feeling light as a feather and my pajama pants are so soft ima get my down blanket and wrap in it like its my cocoon until I feel hot. Everything is kinda funny.
So glad I popped that 4th one. This trip is a lot more tranquil than the one at the rave cuz Im at home and I have a red neon lights and other trippy stuff to look at.
Wow closing your eyes on this you can get into the “zone” so fast, but I have practice meditating I am typing all this with my eyes closed and I can actually see the people/characters from the HD cinematics I watched on youtube today.
So confused by love at the moment so its definitely an emotional trip.

3:08 im really excited with my new discoveries and how easily I can get into the matrix / inception subconscious mind so vividly. Everything most vivid you could even imagine. It reminds me of DMT this one is so bomb. Only I get to choose when I want to go into the zone or when I watch to switch the song. I doubt I’m releasing DMT but you name it right now, Star wars, Halo\videogame universes just come to life in my brain. I can even take the front line instead of just observing I can easily just imagine sitting up on the top of the hill protected by hero samurai and I get fanned by this fine chick with a banana leaf. I am seriously trippin out but in a good way. Lucky Date with Molly and her friend MDA

3:45am Go to the bathroom to check my eyes, still dialated.  5 hours since beginning & still rolling.
Slept till 11am feeling good, drank some cranberry and oj for breakfast. I kinda got a little teary eyed thinkin of my Mom cuz I love her so much and the day after these ones I kinda get sad but not like I don’t like it, you could call me Mr. Melancholy I love the full range of human emotion as long as its nothing real. So I’m sad for no reason but then my GF texts me she doesn’t feel my love and I almost start to cry but idk why just like very emotional the DAY AFTER WATCH OUT always stay with another person if you are suicidal these are VERY VERY STRONG so the hangover isn’t like uuuhhhg I feel like shit tis more like you are sensitive to emotional comments. Anyway I turned it around and we ended on good terms and she ended up calling me after work.

At 12:00noon I went on a jog/ walk with my buddy to get some exercise and sweat a bunch to get all the toxins out and stuff if possible. Definitely no hangover, I can sprint and I am in a good mood, smiling at lots of stuff still euphoric from the awesome night before. Drank muscle milk for protein and energy and some Nano Reds for antioxidants and I sleep 12 hours the next day. 8pm – 8am, then the 9’ers and the raiders won again so this weekend went pretty good.
Definitely the best pills ive ever taken. My 4th time doing them, but I wanted to write a report on them. Just notice there aren’t any uppers in these ones if it is true Sass, you can get sleepy and you are very calm. Perfect for a silent rave /headphones. I took 0.5g/5 pills at Identity and not as spaced apart my eyes were going e-tarted I wouldnt take more than that even if your a pro these are very potent. so I know they are bomb at a rave too but your jaw can be jittering quite a lot so you need gum or a bingy for sure.

Have fun! Be safe and responsible! aka OJ and 5-htp supplements and antioxidants :) PLUR

Tagged by bindingaffinity
substancecode_mdma
substancecode_empathogens
substancecode_mda
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Damn, that's a lot, you must have a high tolerance! I bombed a 50/50 mix of MDMA/MDA not long ago, only 100mg total and rolled my face off, including intense visuals and everything! I couldn't imagine .5 in a night...

mow when you say sassafrass...did you take actual sass or is that just basically -slang- for the mdma/mda? just curious.i mean if you converted the sass into mda/mdmaid like to hear.or u u straight ingested sass

yeah i'm curious about what you mean by sassafrass too.

Also, having in total of 350mg of mdma/mda combo in a night is really a big amount. either u have a big tolerance, or its purity isn't as great as u think it is.

sounded like u had a wild time anyways

^

In my experience, "sass" or "sassafras" refers to what I suspect is MDA of relatively low purity. It is usually described as being ecstasy/molly in a not completely refined form. It actually does have a smell reminiscent of black liquorice, hence the name (MDA/MDMA is in fact usually synthesized from safrole, a component of sassafras oil that presumably has this smell).

I suspect it is actually MDA and not MDMA because it seems more visual than confirmed MDMA, but a little less euphoric and emotionally oriented by comparison (it's still very euphoric and empathogenic/entactogenic though, don't get me wrong). It seems to take a high dose to reach satisfying effect though, hence why I suspect it's purity isn't very high. ~200-300mg is needed instead of ~100mg of pure product. This usually means staggered doses leading to a more drawn out experience rather than the quick up and down of a typical MDMA dose. (it would be foolish to drop 300mg of MDMA powder of unknown purity at once. If turns out to be close to pure, this is way too much.)