NASADD Social v. We got crack blows and some hoes, fo sho

Status
Not open for further replies.
This fascinating conversation will surely bring the lurkers out of hiding.

/sarcasm

ok we can change the subject

who took a dump today? after 2 days of not using i gotta say i tok a super healthy one..no runs or nothing

that better?

get the fuck out of here with that shit

i hate all things detroit when it comes to sports

white sox, bulls, bears, blackhawks for the motherfuckin win

For me if I'm all jammed up the chances of me nutting are even slimmer than pissing. Doesn't matter if I'm jerking it or getting a bj or fucking. I haven't lost the ability to piss in years though due to tolerance

Yeah, it's nearly impossible for me. Kind of pisses me off because I'll really want to, and I just can't. Those are the only times that a chick will actually get tired of fucking before I do. At that point though it's like yea I understand, gettin a little raw myself.

And you would say jammed up. What are you from fucking Mass or something? lol (and yes I know you are)
Only 2 other people I've known regularly used that phrase. One was from boston and the other was from fall riverof shit. They were both shitty dope heads. One relapsed big time after 3 years of being clean while he was staying at my house and shortly after robbed me and my roommate (his best friend) blind and we never saw him again.

ok we can change the subject

who took a dump today? after 2 days of not using i gotta say i tok a super healthy one..no runs or nothing

that better?

No sir, I tried and tried but could not drop one off. Yesterday too.

Also,
Bankai
nbd,js.

you sweet man. <3

also, i pooped like 6 times today. enough for all of you dope-fiends.

Gross.

Hey, let me know if you ever need help plugging that hole up. I'll stop you shitting for a good 2-3 days at least.
You know, just if you ever need to. Thought I'd be nice. Offer's there.

Gross.

Hey, let me know if you ever need help plugging that hole up. I'll stop you shitting for a good 2-3 days at least.
You know, just if you ever need to. Thought I'd be nice. Offer's there.

if that dick's good then i'd gladly let you plug me up. sir.

hello love..how are you?

you know what.. ill talk to you at your place so you dont have to come over here to this side of town

Heya aep!

<----------- semi-annual relapse post :| :)

Tomorrow's my bday, so hopefully will be a good time for everybody, including me. My girlfriend's giving me a nice (and first time for us) dose of backdoor 8o8o-ing, so that's gunna be tight. And I was going to give myself a 1/2 g of (almost) raw, but I picked up this evening thinking that I'd start my bday off with a nice sniff, but alas who am I kidding...I starred at that thing for twenty minutes before caving...:\ Oh well, at least gunna enjoy it while it's treating me well.

One of my sources just got some Opana 40mg pills. I've never tried Opanas and typically prefer H to pills, but I have read enough good stuff on here about them that I'm tempted to give them a go. To risk trying a new opiate high on my bday, or going with the trusted pretty good H I've done 100s of times now? Maybe throw some coke in the mix too (As a side, after getting very much involved with BL and trying a variety of families of drugs, from the basics to the obscure RCs, in many different enviornments/settings/countries, and with many different "drug social cliques," I will say that nowadays nothing beats a good night of C & H with Miss RL. Stick to the basics and things are bound to go fairly well....obviously until they once again spiral downward into a horrible stint of depression and seemingly unrestrained and otherwise harrowing physical and mental carnage that no man should ever be made to experience, alas..;) :|)

Hope all you kids are doing well. :)

ivebeen trying to get out of that spiral for minute now and its hard...im talking the point where you know what you should do and its easy but you dont even try you just stay in bed until you go get high and then you feel like doing something but still dont attempt to do it

I've been jumping back and forth between bupe and heroin for a couple of months now, and I cannot emphasize enough how tiring this gets to be after a while. It's a physical and emotional toll and just a heck of a lot of work that seems to not be worth the rewards. I think I've gone back and forth about 5 times since mid-summer, a lot of the time deciding on a daily basis when I'd be making the changes (mostly due to finances).

I used to know a dude who got pissed tested weekly for intense probation, and he would use dope M-R and subs F-Su. He did this every single week for the 6 months or so I knew him. I guess he would get used to it over time, but every week of having to take more dope the first day or two off of sub, and then time things right to avoid PW's, and then getting slammed with that "partial WD" (insomnia, lack of hunger, lack of motivation, depression, sweating, but nothing excessive like regular WD) that I've come to associate with bupe as a partial agonist...

I plan to party this weekend and then get back on sub on Monday and try and log at least a few weeks, if not months of sub maintenance. I think I might take just enough dope to be well on Sunday and then take sub Monday night. I'm flirting with sizable enough heroin binges that I still feel a bit of a rattle when I get back onto the sub, and I find that I need that controlled "just enough to get by" day of full agonist use before jumping on the sub. If I give myself that day, it is WAY less depressing those first few days back on suboxone.

I've been jumping back and forth between bupe and heroin for a couple of months now, and I cannot emphasize enough how tiring this gets to be after a while. It's a physical and emotional toll and just a heck of a lot of work that seems to not be worth the rewards. I think I've gone back and forth about 5 times since mid-summer, a lot of the time deciding on a daily basis when I'd be making the changes (mostly due to finances).

hey brother at least bupe is an option forya. it could be worse...

^ Oh without a doubt. In no way should my complaints trump my general thankfulness for having it.

did I just successfully weasel my lady friend into a 4 some?

Yes, yes I did.

oh yeah, and it was 2 lesbians, my life is now complete.

I won't lie though, they weren't the hottest, but at least they wasn't butch lol. 3x "6s" = 2 "10s" for sure.

did I just successfully weasel my lady friend into a 4 some?

Yes, yes I did.

oh yeah, and it was 2 lesbians, my life is now complete.

I won't lie though, they weren't the hottest, but at least they wasn't butch lol. 3x "6s" = 2 "10s" for sure.
Thats how I would have done the arithmetic too.
Sometimes it's quantity over quality.

Sadly I doubt I'll ever even have a threesome. But that is alrite with me. At least not with the wife involved. Lol

tbh i was overwhelmed, it was crazy but i was so benzo'd and drunk and high that i remember it as a blur. oh well, at least i can say i had one in college, lol.

Had that have been me each lady would have gotten about 2 minutes of me then left unfulfilled. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.