NASADD Social v. We got crack blows and some hoes, fo sho

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time I smoked blue dream, I was all "this is the closest ive ever come to smoking candy" the kid was like "xcept for that time we smoked our candy." I just went through an O of mids (that turned out to be lower end) in about 2.5 weeks flat. Had it been average quality, it would have lasted a good month. Shit, I wish everyone that COULD grow WOULD grow... so I could smoke all day AND NOT DO ANYTHING ELSE. PERIOD. nah id go to work too

That's a nice close up Chainer. It's surprisingly difficult to take a good pic of bud. Shit looks real nice. I've never had bubble kush but, I have had bubble gum and it was fucking delicious.

The blue dream, looked a little different... Have a macro of it?

Of course.

Blue Dream - Individual Nug
NSFW:
BlueDream2.jpg

i do not ever smoke weed but i would smoke the fuck out of that weed.
if you're ever in the area, my weed is your weed.

&Thanks JB, it smokes soo good. I actually turned a zip of the bubble kush into old school QWISO hash, shit's amazing. I have a rediculously large amount of macro shots of bud... started taking pictures when I joined BL and saw the CD picture thread lol.

popped an ambien.

rolling a blunt.

TA'ing a phil existentialism class at 8:10 to 11:00, then psych 780 advanced cognition 11:10 - 2:00. Then, you know, more class and shit.... so probably sleep asap.

^ive been diggin those royal blunt wraps lately. I love how moist they are.
my strain of the day (and probably the rest of the week) is a beautiful warlock specimen.

I love going back to LA to visit my parents but even more so all my old high school friends who are all toking legally now. And trying all the goodies, tis a shame they wouldnt let my gf and I into a dispensary though. But we arent Cali residents any more. I moved to the east coast in 2001 just as things on the west coast were blowing up with the weed thing.
I cant complain though, i smoke plenty of good herb every day. Some of it even from Cali :)

^ You seem to be on your own with that tonight. When your nodding everyday, it is bound to happen. Take a little break man.

Tommy, I totally agree with you, now with that said,
TRM-I was right there with you.. when you wrote that message 30 min prior I had enjoyed 2 mg xanax 180 mg codeine orally (tylenol #4 60/300) along with 20 mg opana er intranasally one am central. I got about three sentences wrote to tell you I was gonna be and the nod started, I enjoyed them an hour or so... Said screw the reply and put phone down. Then 4 hours later I'm waking up... Fuck, shouldnt have had but one.mg xanax. But it is one pm now and I still feel a strong buzz and the xanax is only running in background. My tolerance is low I love it, because 12 hours after snorting 2o mg opana I can't piss, not sitting, counting odd numbers, nada. I gotta get rest
P.s. will mixing oxymorphone, and codeine cause the individual drugs to work efficiently or vice versa? This is far the sake of harm reduction because I don't wanna od.

And yes I used the gd search engine didn't find it. Before some prick says well fuck you haven't read the opiate dose mixing equivalency super thread, geez! No dammit I didn't, I don't have hours to spend like you searxhing, I work 84 hours a gd week ok?

Lol.. thanks for letting me rant. I was smiling the whole time I typed that.

Last edited:
^ If you have trouble pissing while on opiates, check out this thread. I have only had that problem when really high, so be careful.

As for combining the oxymorphone and codeine, well it should be the same as combining any other opiates really. They will potentiate one another, so you will get higher, but taken in reasonable doses I don't see why you would have to worry about ODing. Take less opana than you normally would, and the a little codeine.

Be careful mixing the benzos with the opiates though man. That is your real worry.

3-1 Texas

loosing right now but who's with us?

i cant stand baseball but when its your team and its the playoffs it gets exciting.

plus i just love the vibes around town when we get this close to the ship, last years vibes were awesome, hope we win it all this year

^ If you have trouble pissing while on opiates, check out this thread. I have only had that problem when really high, so be careful.

Lol, I couldn't piss the ENTIRE TIME I was using oxymorphone. I mean, I was blowing like, 100-200mg instant release each day, plus 40-80mg ER on top... so... yeah, it was probably the dosages. I have literally given up on pissing before, after trying on and off for several hours. The ONLY remedy I had for it was pissing in the shower (which I think is nasty, we have 3 showers for 5 dudes).

Twiste I mixed lean and oxymorphone many times in the past, but to be honest I don't think I can even feel codeine. I know before I quit there was almost no chance of catching a good high off even hydrocodone.

I did OD once on a mix of JWH (oral), valium (100mg), and oxymorphone (don't remember, I actually would just crush up 20 or so 10mg IRs and 40mg ERs and keep the powder on a large hand mirror, blowing lines throughout the night)... so careful with that. It wasn't pleasant. I hated the "oh shit I'm fucking ODing THIS SECOND" feeling.

^ Such a relief when you finally piss though. It only happened to me with morphine really, and a few times with H. It was usually when I hadn't taken anything for a while. Running the sink helped a little, and yea, I hopped in the shower a few times to get a flow going.

Back when my tolerance was low I would have a hard time pissing but, I could always eventually relax enough to let it flow. 15-20 minutes standing over a toilet is not something most people think of when they think opiates but, it does happen. Good times

Yeah, thank god my tolerance is low, I have been at the point where my current use, that has me in bliss and nod mode, would only have kept me from being sick a year ago. I guess 25 was the number of years required for me to figure it out, only ten of those years have I known the decievingly-sp? benevolent opiate god.I really appreciate the pointers though and yes, 3mg of xanax was too much to mix. Hell 3 mg would have spun my wheels with no help from the sweet opana nectar of love. I enjoy the low tones I get from codeine, my doc prescribes me enough to "keep in the medicine cabinet" as we have an understanding. I'm guessing they did potentiate eachother... Anyways I left the xanax at home tonight and only plan on insufflating one (10mg)opana. I already have enjoyed 240 mg codeine an hr ago and I feel warm and fuzzy, I think it stirred up what opana was left in my system. Thanks for the help on taking a piss guys, one of those things you can't ask but your fellow bluelighters and be understood. Have a great night. P.s. I have a degree in agronomy/soil science... I need a job! If you have any pointers help me out I will def send a(legal) goody basket if you help find me a job.

Ya man easy on the mixing benzos with opioids. Like Tommy said that's some dangerous shit. It definitely seems like most opiate ODs involve benzos so keep your doses way low if you're gonna do it. Be safe mang

Why won't Pauly fuck Deena? I bet she'd be a great time.

i remember him and chinky would get banned regularly
what can i say? we have very sensitive mod

Back when my tolerance was low I would have a hard time pissing but, I could always eventually relax enough to let it flow. 15-20 minutes standing over a toilet is not something most people think of when they think opiates but, it does happen. Good times
turn the water on in the sink and it should start to flow..no way im sitting there holdin my dick for 15mins with out beatin it and i piss after i nut, so it should help

I just play the opening song to the lion king in my head, makes me have to piss every time, I used to have kidney problems, so I had to do that shit at the doctor all the time. imagine the sound of urine. ^or you could fapp it and then piss. I made some hash with everclear once, shit was good. I just drank what was left of the non dried solution, shit makes me pass out fast

For me if I'm all jammed up the chances of me nutting are even slimmer than pissing. Doesn't matter if I'm jerking it or getting a bj or fucking. I haven't lost the ability to piss in years though due to tolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.