NASADD Social v. We got crack blows and some hoes, fo sho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bans get longer each time. They aren't all the same amount of time. The more infraction points you rack up, the longer the ban.

TRM.... You... worry?!?!? Haha, that'll be the day.

get down with the blunt. become one with the blunt.

there is a reason i mod cd. I smoke so much grade A I should have a ph.D in it. And cancer.

i'm typically a sweetheart and want nothing more than the weedheads to be accepted.

TRM.. you give all pot-smokers a bad name. i want to physically hurt you.

get down with the blunt. become one with the blunt.

Agreed. I don't have a problem with potheads, or the use of weed. I'm pretty sure almost all of my friends are stoners. I used to LOVE smoking weed, but I just can't enjoy it now. Don't get me wrong, I do still smoke a few times a week, but I honestly don't usually enjoy it anymore.

i'm typically a sweetheart and want nothing more than the weedheads to be accepted.

TRM.. you give all pot-smokers a bad name.

Also, TRM, Ohline may be on to something. You talk all about smoking weed, but most potheads are chill people. You're a crackhead that brags about being addicted to dope and fucking black girls :!.

I mean, do what you do, that's cool have your fun I'm not gonna tell anyone not to- but realize that these stuck up ignorant (and hilariously under-informed) 55 year old Audi station wagon owners that think weed is a big bad drug that needs to be illegal because it makes people act like criminals probably get such ideas because they see people like yourself running around smoking weed.
They probably think ALL marijuana users are like that, because they never see or hear about the lazy yet friendly (and often times surprisingly intelligent) potheads that stay on their couch or smoke out in the woods, they just see you running around with a pot leaf t-shirt and assume that's what made you the way you are (not the dope/meth/crack/inter-species mating). You're a walking shouting drug using billboard for why people in this country frown upon drug use and lump weed into the same category because they don't realize it's different.

too bad you cant get a phd in smoking weed

oh man, that was a pretty cool thing to say.

EDIT: Sorry if I ripped into you a little, I don't have a serious problem with you, but dude sometimes you should really think about how you act and what image you project. It doesn't hurt to once in a while scale back to avoid making yourself look insane, and who knows even prolong your life a little. I'm a crazy mofo too, I do some really stupid shit sometimes and I really like to party hearty, but I realized that nobody thinks I'm cool (or actually wants to hear it) when I go on and on about it. We get it man, you're a badass that doesn't give a fuck and you take a lot of drugs. What do you accomplish by throwing that at us every other post? Come on, just think a little sometime.

Last edited:
NSFW:
tumblr_latq3iKLPs1qd1fjko1_500.gif

and chill the fuck out

^ excellent gif.

and thank you for the slightly selective stoner love. I figured I was clearly the pot head of this group.
NSFW:
mmm blue dream
BlueDreamOunces.jpg

and 2 Zs bubble kush
BubbleKush.jpg

<3 <3 <3

Though I love putting things up the ol' nose hole.

Sup with everyone this fine morning? Did you all get the crazy nice weather New England did this weekend? It was low 80s for the majority of Fri-Mon

Last edited:
Watup BL?? whats really hood??

so your boys got a gram of that blackness. gona get to the noddin.

chainer: tbh i thought it was B+, not A, it looked good but not the best, but i bet it does the trick huh ;)

edit: ooooooooooo chainer those first few pics didnt do it justice!! that close up really does do it justice tho, that shit looks BOMB homey

Agreed, that bud looks like it would be sweet smelling and almost sandy with trichomes when broke up... I've handled enough now I can tell with just a good pic. The blue dream, looked a little different... Have a macro of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.