• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Mmmmm water...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Undisputed mints>every pressed pill that originates in the US, because hell at least the way i see it theres nothing all that special about pokeballs other than the fact they were consistantly clean MDMA for 2 years straight and distributed in massive numbers..mints are no doubt i'd think better than any pressed pills from anywhere else in teh US, at least mints apparently run 120-140mg MDMA or a mix of MDMA/MDA (and thus mints seem to be actual 1 pill=1 real dose/decent/proper dose of MDxx..), cali i'd bet the vast vast vast majority of pills wont even hit 100mg MDMA a piece and the same is definitely true elsewhere in the US..
90mg a piece and a little caffeine, thats it..thats not even 1 dosage unit of MDMA by DEA classification/standards (DEA says 1 dosage unit is 140mg MDMA and thats why if you look on their site the seizures are never in weight, its always xxxxx doses...).
90mg isnt a high dose of MDMA, (or a full/complete dose IMO...) not in any sense of the word IMO regardless of what cali etards claim.
seems to be an american thing, people being 100% satisfied and happy to recieve doses that aren't even "full" doses...UK and holland pills are 120mg+ all the time and thats not considered to be anything special/uncommon...but in america it seems everyone says MDMA HIGH OMG OMG ROLLING BAWLZ OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG BEST PILLZ EVAR SUPAH STRONG BOMB DIGGITY ASS ROLLZ from 80-90mg pills...
raw MD isnt near as expensive in bulk as one would think..or at least i was surprised as hell when i lerned how much raw/85+% MDMA powder/crystal with no active cuts actually costs in "bulk"/larger amounts..

Last edited:
Thats why I was doing like 5 pills+ a night lol

even mints are only around 90mgs

i'd bet more than that
pokes were dea tested to be 90mg a pop, mints i'd bet are 110-130mg MDMA a piece (i dunno about the ones that are MDA/MDMA mixes cause i dunno about how much you need when you're doing both..i just know MDA is more potent by mg than mdma..)
but there have been batches of pills in holland that were government lab tested that sometimes had 200+mg MDMA A PIECE.
i remember seeing a report for some pill in holland and the spread (the variation the govt. labs encountered when they tested that press) 150mg was the lowest amount in pills that press and the highest they tested were 210mg A PIECE.
as in, the LOWEST of that batch were 1-fiddy a piece..euro pills blow our shit rolls out of the water
mollyormoonrocksorgtfo

when i iz dosin MDMA i generally dose .15-.2
realdosesfeelsomuchbettermansrsly
i've only redosed probably once or twice cause long as you initially take enough IME you're gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

lol I never NEEDED redoses, I just hate coming down with a passion

plan on dropping one 70-85mg then dropping the 2nd one an hour after the 1st- need to r0ll all night

last time i double dropped the same beans and only got like 4 hours out of it, was good, not perfect (wasn't ready on the account of getting a 1 night notice- hardly slept cuz i was anticipated for the festival) ~ anyway it was a little to intense for me, wasn't ready to roll bawls that hard

meh
MDMA isn't a drug at least IMO is all that fun if you're not doing anything special..
or at least finally after i rolled for the first time at a "Rave" in june i was liek "lol fuck doing this anywhere else..."
its not even all that fun unless you're in the right situation IMO, its damn near unbeatable in the right setting and all that but its not something that you can just do anywhere like stims or opiates without sacrificing the fun aspect..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D21RlynsyM
oi i got a message for all of the UK
hurry up with season 18 i need something thats actually good television to watch on my computer, and i finished the wire and i've seen most of the last 2-3 years of top gear
hurry up you mofos do it best with TV/movies a lot of the time imo.

MDMA is a drug to be revered for all ages

the only thing I have done thats better is acid, and maybe MDA, but its practically the same lol

its not a drug you can just take to spice up a mundane day, its not a drug that has the exact same effects regardless of environment, the way opiates+stims are.
its best to indulge once in a while anyway and not particularly hard at all to not roll often at least IMO.

Lol what you talking about? MDMA is pretty much the same everytime

and that makes it even a better drug, because its so fucking crazy and awesome you gotta chill a while after it

for really thizz, Im starting to lose faith in the ecstasy community

i still need to try a psyche- ive done brugsmansia which makes u feel like absolute shit but i did enjoy the close-eye aspects of it (never dosed high enough to have open eye- after dosing with 2 flowers and 1 leave i felt i could hardly breathe because the cotton mouth was so bad)

nd i enjoy the shift in visuals induced by cannabis- need to try a psyche.. :!

p.s. what is IMO?

Its not like amphs or opiates where you're like
"i gotta go to school/work or i have i dont know...responsibilities? I KNOW LETS TAKE SOME MDMA TO SPICE THE DAY UP"
the way you can with opiates or stims.
seeing hammond on coca leaves makes me moar excited, viddy well brothers, viddy well.
eat you some ellis dee, feelsgoodman

LSDMDMA&10006762 said:
Its not like amphs or opiates where you're like
"i gotta go to school/work or i have i dont know...responsibilities? I KNOW LETS TAKE SOME MDMA TO SPICE THE DAY UP"
the way you can with opiates or stims.
seeing hammond on coca leaves makes me moar excited, viddy well brothers, viddy well.
eat you some ellis dee, feelsgoodman

I used it like that a lot :\

and I cant just do speed whenever I want, that shit really fucks me over now, I gotta prepare myself for it lol. That is when im doing enough to make it worth doing speed

oh yeah, and get some acid lol. Nothing even compares. Mushrooms come close, but are still miles away

really? its actually easier to find shrooms here than acid, fked up right? lol

really hard to find psyches here actually but my connect has a connect (for shrooms)

lol of course, shrooms grow everywhere, you gotta synthesize LSD

folley
you do know i was just droppin last week right?
i dont BUY drugs often, when i do i generally acquire L.
i'm a fan.

hmm, never thought of it that way lol, thought naturals would be harder to find because only so many people grow/sell them
edit: this makes no sense lol

beans are 2nd easiest to find 8o

people around here are afraid of psyches
in-fact most of my friends are scared of psyches, they really are convinced that doing it once will wreck their minds
and its funny because they have absolutely no problem inhaling the fumes from computer cleaner lol

Status
Not open for further replies.