Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - 8th Wonder Of the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys remember this is the what's going around thread; there is another thread for more general discussion of LSD.

9094r5.jpg

Its not much to work with but can anybody identify/comment on these?? I wasn't told what print it was but each tab has its own little white symbol on it.

I cant make out what the symbol is meant to be or what the greater image is..

^ looks like Philbert the frog? Not too sure....or the the frog from rocko's modern life....thats what i see from the upper left tab...that or it looks like a tongue/eye?

I'm taking these tomorrow with some friends for their first time, hopefully they are a decent dose.

Will report back on Sunday

Hope you and your friends have a great trip! DF :) Look forward to reading a trip report!

^^^ yeh demanufacturer let me know what those tabs are like. I don't why but I like the look of them.

Sunflowers?

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if someone can helpout here. I sourced some tabs from a diff dealer, but I am a bit skeptical.

tab measures 8x8mm, from melbie. this is SLIGHTLY larger than my usual? Print is said to be sunflowers. I know it has been mentioned before, but I thought a pic would help. Sorry I only have one atm to take a pic of, as I wanted to test out potency first. should be grabbing rest next weekend.

http://tinypic.com/r/f0uw0g/5

I think the standard is 1/4 inch tabs, which is a bit over 6mm, Although they are sometimes smaller or larger, give or take a few mm. The larger the tab the more likely its a DOx or RC compound but others have vouched for the sunflowers so if that is what you got than its all gravy.

Full sunflower blotter. From Erowid
lsd_blotter_flowers.jpg

just picked up some of those fractals fieldy, will tell you how they go. Have a fairly good experience with ol lucy so will be able to guage a bit. Havent picked up any of these felixs or cherubs of recent to measure against them but hey. Although get this, on some of the sides of my tabs there seems to be some shonky angles and lack of perferated cardboard so i think someone has treated themselves to some snips of my tabs. Seriously, some people!!

Glad you had a good first trip with lsd also. I disagree slightly that if you abuse lucy she kicks your ass. I dont find it as sacred to say dmt where that can certainly give you a hiding if deemed unworthy ha. I went through a big stage of using lsd twice a week and all thats really happened is slight loss of magic and hppd symptoms. So i guess maybe lsd does it differently to people, but remember its just a chemical not an almighty god! Haha happy tripping blers.

^ awesome! Yeah some the strip i posted a bit back has shonky angles as well but either way they did the trick. Look forward to hearing back from you :) Lucy only kicked me in the but when i added gravity bongs for my 3rd trip 47 hours after the initial 2nd dose.I am only coming back to baseline really today as the last few days have gone slow/fast and generally the week has been a feeling if mixed emotions for the better imho. I forgot to mention are they also double sided like mine were?

47 hours after second dose??? How many doses did you have all up? 47 hours is far too long to be LSD... :s

I think the standard is 1/4 inch tabs, which is a bit over 6mm, Although they are sometimes smaller or larger, give or take a few mm. The larger the tab the more likely its a DOx or RC compound but others have vouched for the sunflowers so if that is what you got than its all gravy.

Full sunflower blotter. From Erowid
lsd_blotter_flowers.jpg

Greatly appreciated!! I hate how I only started doubting tabs until recently, I feel that all these substitute chemicals are getting more spread on blotters than they used to before. I have nothing against DOx or RC, 2C-x or whatever, heck some sound ver interesting compared to luc, but I prefer knowing more about them before they enter my mind's sanction. But thanks heaps

I found out myself hehe. Suns are pretty solid.
I reckon 1 is enough for the average indulger, 2 would definately put you 'out there" ;)

If you run into these do not pass them!!

47 hours after second dose??? How many doses did you have all up? 47 hours is far too long to be LSD... :s
sorry the way i said things came out wrong as the 1st dose (1st trip) was at 12:30pm.....2nd dose(2nd trip) at 9:15pm....then 47 hours later dosed again(3rd trip)...hope this clear some confusion. i love how things are in 3's it was as if it was meant to be....3 is a lucky number to me now as it has signifigant meaning/insight.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I'm new and I've never tried anything but I'm looking forward LSD. I saw you listed some "brands(?)" of LSD in the first few page which are to be considered quality tabs. Could you explain how you know that for sure?

^bio-assay anecdotal evidence at best mate. I doubt anyone here has some kind of reagent test, scent detection or a GC/MS to analyze their 'acid' with.

Trust in the acid heads, they know when they're not on acid.

Status
Not open for further replies.