Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - 8th Wonder Of the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
once again laugh those are not the homers, can you please stop spreading mis-information in this thread.

Wow 8) I'm not sure that I said they were. May I be excused :)

Poledriver this is sort of why I was a little hesitant/skeptical/paranoid...

once again laugh those are not the homers, can you please stop spreading mis-information in this thread.

The pic I posted is def of homer simpson, iv seen the simpsons! Maybe your Thinking of southpark :\

I've cropped and resized headdah's pic of the homers from earlier in this thread, for reference:

20120421035318.jpg

The pic I posted is def of homer simpson, iv seen the simpsons! Maybe your Thinking of southpark :\

sorry ill rephrase: those are not the homer simpsons tabs that are currently circulating

You circulate Australia? There's only one Simpsons print circulating all of aus?

Alright, two of my mates happened to sample one of these tabs each. One mate said they were pretty shit, and is sceptical of what chemical is in the tabs. Other mate thought they were alright, nothing special and is also unsure of whats in em, but reckons it's acid.

Pretty dissapointed tbh, forked out a fair bit per tab and its been so long since good Lucy has gone around.

If anyone is offerred some of this, I wouldn't bother spending much. Mate said they weren't worth more than a small amount

Edit: Upon further research, we've concluded that its likely LSA in these tabs. Both my friends experienced a fairly significant body load. Talked to our supplier, who we thought knew their shit but apparently did not. To quote her "I've never felt acid by itself, you probably need to smoke weed to feel it properly". Ah well, learn and move on I guess :/

Last edited:
Alright guys, another supplier has these tabs in stock, anyone able to identify these? Don;t wanna purchase more tabs and get ripped off again :

Cheers all, appreciate it once again!

WsQtd

embedding image keeps fucking fucking up, can someone help me :S

direct link http://imgur.com/WsQtd

without stepping on ego's or encroaching on others thread cred. they do look like they MAY be from homers head? please feel free to shoot me down in flames though :D
it would be good for you if there was actually something worthwhile on these ones

Last edited:
without stepping on ego's or encroaching on others thread cred. they do look like they MAY be from homers head? please feel free to shoot me down in flames though :D

BANG

they look absolutely nothing like the homers which have been posted on this page..
the homers that are circulating are 1 homer Simpsons over 4 tabs not 1 homer Simpson head a sheet.
to me it is so blatantly obvious that they are not the current homer Simpsons.

LSD INFO REQUEST

NOTE: We are going to try and keep this thread a lot cleaner then the previous one. We will remove off-topic chatter and move it to the general discussion thread, so that it is easier for people to find the info they are looking for.
this thread is for information, not speculation. if you want to talk speculation use the other lsd thread

You circulate Australia? There's only one Simpsons print circulating all of aus?

^ LOL on the BANG, sorry boss, you couldn't resist hey :) so you are adamant there is only one simpsons print circulating all of australia? thats a big call dude id like to hear you justify that.

i am very interested in others opinions. looks like a tiny piece of one of his hairs, the black bit on the right.

if the mods thought my input was of any hinderance I'm sure they would have taken the time to edit/delete...i don't recall piemaker having any qualms with my posts...go figure...

one day your going to get a decent dose and be confronted with ego death...shits gonna hit you like a ton of bricks <3

Last edited:
^ LOL on the BANG, sorry boss, you couldn't resist hey :) so you are adamant there is only one simpsons print circulating all of australia? thats a big call dude id like to hear you justify that.

i am very interested in others opinions. looks like a tiny piece of one of his hairs, the black bit on the right.

if the mods thought my input was of any hinderance I'm sure they would have taken the time to edit/delete...i don't recall piemaker having any qualms with my posts...go figure...

one day your going to get a decent dose and be confronted with ego death...shits gonna hit you like a ton of bricks <3

no worries peasant. i couldn't resist clearing up misinformation about unknown tabs.

no i am not adamant that there is only one Simpsons print circulating but i am going to make an educated guess and say thats the case.
(my reply is: so you're adamant that there are two Simpsons tabs circulating in Australia thats a big call and id like to hear you justify it.)
im no longer going to reply to you piemaker just put a warning here that everything you say here should be taken with a grain of salt.

piemaker didnt have any qualms about your posts because he understand your trying to help. but, you also never provided him with any information either.

the tabs piemaker have a black perforation line that the simpsons do not have,

piemaker what is the dimensions of your tabs, they look more like 10X10mm that the average/normal 7x7mm
and are they even perforated? because they dont look like they are (can you rip them apart or do you have to cut them scissors.)

Last edited:
no worries peasant. i couldn't resist clearing up misinformation about unknown tabs.

no i am not adamant that there is only one Simpsons print circulating but i am going to make an educated guess and say thats the case.
(my reply is: so you're adamant that there are two Simpsons tabs circulating in Australia thats a big call and id like to hear you justify it.)
im no longer going to reply to you piemaker just put a warning here that everything you say here should be taken with a grain of salt.

piemaker didnt have any qualms about your posts because he understand your trying to help. but, you also never provided him with any information either.

piemaker what is the dimensions of your tabs, they look more like 10X10mm that the average/normal 7x7mm
and are they even perforated? because they dont look like they are (can you rip them apart or do you have to cut them scissors.)

I'd say he has pretty good reason to believe they are from that homer print posted on the previous page. I've taken the liberty of cropping them both down to compare:

homerns.jpg

Looks spot on to me..?

^^ peasant is fine by me brother...

if you want to be mature you can call me a retard here instead of sending me a pm, or take a deep breath...

i agree everything on here can be taken with a grain of salt. i think i believe almost everything anywhere anytime can be 'taken with a grain of salt'

what is it that you have 'cleared up' or positively contributed here? how could you have any real idea on the dimensions of those tabs without a reference?

we still can't tell if they are any more than a colour pic =D

Last edited:
I'd say he has pretty good reason to believe they are from that homer print posted on the previous page. I've taken the liberty of cropping them both down to compare:

homerns.jpg

Looks spot on to me..?

lol ^ skills Divine

So we just had a big argument, only to realise that there is another Homer Simpsons print and... Oh wait yeah we have no other information on it so it makes NO difference.

If there is another Homer print around, which it appears there is, I would bet money that is just an internet ordered, shitty home laid copy cat. Just makes sense from a business stand point, plus I've seen that EXACT print on the net everywhere, unlike the other Homer print. The perf looks exactly like the other bunch that were reported as low quality, not to mention if you compare the picture to the actual print pole's got, the tabs are HUGE in comparison.

Point being: Two Homer prints? Who gives a shit, it's clearly not the circulating print previously reported on, so there is no more obtainable information until someone just eats a damn corner and reports back.
There is no point speculating at all, not to say I don't here and there (even in this post probably) but to actually go so far as to argue over conflicting speculation, makes ZERO sense to me.

Meanwhile Sumo's are still around and kicking arse.

^ good points. With regards to the size - without measurements we can't really tell whether the tabs are actually 4x the size or if they just printed the picture much smaller onto standard-sized tabs. The perfs do look amateur though.

In the past, prints that are readily are found on the internet have commonly been DOx in Adelaide. While I'm not suggesting these are DOx, it seems logical that people who don't care what they're laying on tabs are not going to be coming up with an original design for them (doesn't necessarily apply the other way around, however).

As far as the argument, it shouldn't have gotten personal. It was really just someone saying they aren't the homers which have been previously posted in this thread and someone else saying they are a different homer print. Both correct :)

sorry just saw this. yes they were perforated, but the perforation didnt follow the grid. Didn't check the measurements, they seem to be regular sized though (purely eyeing them up though thats not really conclusive haha :p)

^ good points. With regards to the size - without measurements we can't really tell whether the tabs are actually 4x the size or if they just printed the picture much smaller onto standard-sized tabs. The perfs do look amateur though.

In the past, prints that are readily are found on the internet have commonly been DOx in Adelaide. While I'm not suggesting these are DOx, it seems logical that people who don't care what they're laying on tabs are not going to be coming up with an original design for them (doesn't necessarily apply the other way around, however).

As far as the argument, it shouldn't have gotten personal. It was really just someone saying they aren't the homers which have been previously posted in this thread and someone else saying they are a different homer print. Both correct :)

^ And that's why you're the mod. Keeping the peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.