Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - 8th Wonder Of the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
^re-dosed those fractals and wow was up until 5:30am.....when i took them at 9:30.....had the best day/night of my life yesterday......i officially love acid....a trip report will come....

Last edited:
Anyone with experience had those fractals? I'd be interested to see how they rank with the others that have been circulating.

EDIT: Should be sourcing some bikes soon, will try and get some snaps.

New Aums are around with a rainbow background apparently! Heard some decent things will get a picture soon. What have you guys heard of em? Shivas are still around also

Have the opportunity to get felix's or "fear and loathing" tabs in Perth. Had the felix's before and was wondering if anybody knew the relative strength of the two.

Anyone with experience had those fractals? I'd be interested to see how they rank with the others that have been circulating.

please read up a few posts, consumed 2 halfs last night, not sure on potency but from 12:30-8:30 and then another half around 9:30-4-5am....i can say they are clean and awesome!!!

If you look and read the thread there is some information there ... I had some the other day and all I will say was FUCK EN WOW !

Have the opportunity to get felix's or "fear and loathing" tabs in Perth. Had the felix's before and was wondering if anybody knew the relative strength of the two.

I got felixes 2 weeks ago, consumed one, was a good trip, then i bought fear and loathings 1 week ago, i suspect a new batch as it had that same taste the felixes had which i can only describe as sucking on a battery. I consumed 2 fear and loathings tasted exactly the same as felixes, and had a fkn awsoome trip.

I have consumed fear and loathings like i would say atleast 6 weeks ago and one tab had no taste, i tripped but lightly hence my thinking there may be a new batch.....

Goodluck

felix's are still out and about got some the other day but apprently there thinning down in numbers :( hopfuly will have some jimi hendrix's soon much people had them?

Yah bro, Jimi's are a great tab. Solid dose of LSD. Felixes are defs stronger though. Jimi's are a great social tab IMO. I had one at a house party recently and I found myself talking to everyone and just generally having a good time. :D

^ Re-dosing after an hour or slightly longer then that is generally useless with LSD in my experience. If you look around, you'll see people generally recommend that a re-dose should be taken much earlier then 8 hours.

Once you've finished, you should post in the LSD General Discussion thread and tell us how it all went. Glad you've had an enjoyable first trip. :)

I've had some great expirences with re-dosing LSD.My first expirence with the cherubs i droped 1 then 6ish hours later droped another one and had my first expirence with ego loss......Out of body expirence simply amazing!

Go the felix's mate from what i hear felix's are much better than fear and loathings.Although fear and loathing tabs are ment to be a nice clean dose of LSD and also a great movie :p

I got felixes 2 weeks ago, consumed one, was a good trip, then i bought fear and loathings 1 week ago, i suspect a new batch as it had that same taste the felixes had which i can only describe as sucking on a battery. I consumed 2 fear and loathings tasted exactly the same as felixes, and had a fkn awsoome trip.

I have consumed fear and loathings like i would say atleast 6 weeks ago and one tab had no taste, i tripped but lightly hence my thinking there may be a new batch.....

Goodluck
LSD should be tasteless or slight slight taste not taste like sucking on a battery :\
Yah bro, Jimi's are a great tab. Solid dose of LSD. Felixes are defs stronger though. Jimi's are a great social tab IMO. I had one at a house party recently and I found myself talking to everyone and just generally having a good time. :D

ohhhhhhhh sweet man sounds good :D def get a few to sample. thanks for teh info

Just doubled the Jimi Hendrix tabs about 5 minutes ago in preparation for a festival today. Will report back tomorrow, I'm excited to see where 2 will take me. :D

I just moved a few posts to the General LSD Discussion thread. In-depth discussion of your experiences and other LSD chatter goes in there, not here. :)

^ All good mate, sorry i ramble alot. If anyone else with more experience tries the fractals and can gauge the strength id be thankful being a newbie to this beautiful chem.

^ dosed enough half of the fractals with my partner again last night and ended up doing gravity bongs and all i can say is holllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy shittttttttttttttttt......closed eyed hallucinations,open eye hallucinations, audio hallucinations.....the works and so much more i cant comprehend as it was truely something out of this world and much more crazier chaotic then the previous 2 times. I really cant put into words the experience.....hopefully it will come back to me in a few more days.....8 hours sleep later and i feel good and feeling the glow it has left me

So I doubled the Jimi Hendrix tabs at a festival yesterday, had a really great experience. I would rate them at the same strength as the Fear and Loathings/Hunter S. Thompsons from a couple months ago. So not the strongest tabs but still worth getting. Looking forward to trying the new batch of Felixes sometime soon. :D

Ive been dosing felixes every weekend for the past 3 weeks and have to say they are super clean compared to cherubs which gave me the weridiest body load and nausea. Dont last long tho, took 2 last night (sunday) triped fro about 6 hours, and 7 hours after dosing felt completely sober. Tolerance is probz a bit high.

^ lol slow down bud please! Hate for you to get any long lasting effects. Let Lucy call you when she is ready to be with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.