Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Trip Report of the Month Nomination Thread for September-October 2011

jackie jones

Bluelight Crew
Greetings, Trip Reporters!

We began this thread a few months ago, and it seems to be catching well. As a community, we have decided it would be right to highlight the most respected threads of each month. We are looking for the most well written, descriptive, honest, and unique threads on Bluelight. The artist who is selected will receive the title of "Trip Correspondent" as well as their thread being placed in the Trip Report of the Month Archive. With that said, it is time to select our best reports for the month of September.

Keep in mind to post the link to the thread you are nominating, not just the title. Also do not nominate yourself.

Peace and love.

EDIT:
The list of current nominees:
(Methamphetamine) - Day and Night
MXE and DMT/120mg-60mg) Experienced: "Teachers"
(DOC / 7mgs) - Semi-Experienced - Fake Plastic Trees
MDMA - Experienced - Saying goodbye
Blue Lotus (Nymphaea Caerulea) 25g - Inexperienced - Gentle euphoria
LSD – 1st Time – Truly an Eye Opening experience travelling from emotion to emotion.
"(Coricidin / 64 pills) - Veteren - My coricidin story. The one ill always remember"

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there, fellow bluelighters!

Sorry for being away from forum for such a long time, but there are a lot of things going in my life now. My current study and part-time job are time and energy consuming. And the september was really harsh month for me, luckily, it is over. By the way, we need another moderator, and you have a chance to join our happy team.

As for this contest, we don't get enough nominees for the previous month, so we're going to have the single thread for September and October.
Thus, reports posted in both September and October are accepted, and (moreover!) we will have at least two winners at the end of nomination process!

Hm, I feel a bit uncomfortable extending the nomination process for another 48 hours, but we've got only 3 nominees.
Personally, I'm going to nominate a few more good reports, and I suggest you to do the same thing!

Anyway, anyhow, 48 hours from now, and we start the voting process.

Aw, man. The trip report I wanted to nominate was deleted by the user. It was one about mushrooms, and the whole thing made me LOL so hard. I'm going to go look around for another one. But for real, that was a really funny trip report! Oh well.

EDIT: Found some I'd like to nominate.

(Methamphetamine) - Day and Night

MDMA - Experienced - Saying goodbye

Blue Lotus (Nymphaea Caerulea) 25g - Inexperienced - Gentle euphoria (I don't think I've ever seen a trip report about lotus flowers before, though I've seen movies about them, so I thought this was a cool and different trip report.)

Aside from those three, I also want to nominate the Fake Plastic Trees one that was already mentioned.

Last edited: