• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DPT Thread V1 (Archive 10-3-03 - 5-13-08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. 300mg? That's hard to believe. IV DPT is extremely difficult, and it's horribly fast and potent. Looking forward to a trip report. Still,wow.

Come on man, you can't make a post like that and then not write a report! =D

It sounds like your joy at finally breaking through really sent the trip in a great direction. I think that would make for a fine report, myself. ;)

Anyway, congratulations. This makes me excited about DPT, which is still on my mid-horizon To Try list. (Oddly, I had a lengthy but very vague dream about DPT the other day. Can't remember any specifics but I was in it, just me, and I was doing lots of DPT...)

If you had it to do over, would you do all 300mg IM, or insufflated, or 50/50 as you actually did it?

Come on man, you can't make a post like that and then not write a report!

Hehe, I know, it's just hard - I've been through a lot this week and have trouble remembering some of the details now (it was a few days ago I just now got the chance to post about it) Another thing I want to add is how incredibly SEDATING it was - it was amazing, I was nodding off, drifting in and out of consciousness while I was peaking, and it was great!

It sounds like your joy at finally breaking through really sent the trip in a great direction

I think you're right - it was like after those 100mg threshold experiences and how friendly they were, I just wasn't afraid whatsoever - so when the 150mg IM started to feel a little stronger but not strong enough, I said fuck it and just snorted a bunch more - I absolutely KNEW there was nothing to be afraid of.

If you had it to do over, would you do all 300mg IM, or insufflated, or 50/50 as you actually did it?

That's a good question, one I've been pondering - as I WILL have a chance to do it again as soon as I get more (I've used up my gram already). I just think I'm kind of stuck at 150mg for the max amount I can IM, because my syringes are only 3mL, and at 50mg/mL that's only 150mg of DPT that one syringe can hold. And I don't like the idea of having to stick BOTH my legs...

So the way I see it, I've got 2 options:

-Just IM the 150mg and the insufflate the rest (the drip certainly didn't bother me during THAT experience!)

-Start experimenting with IV'ing DPT. I've actually already tried this once, I got about 30mg IV'd in combination with 120mg IM'd, and had good results. Not QUITE the experience that the 150 IM / 150 snorted was, but it was REAL close. So I think if I could just try IV'ing a little more after the 150mg IM shot, I could get it down perfect.

Now I'll put my usual dosage warning here: People, you should know by now I have a very high tolerance to most of these chemicals, and DPT is one of the ones where I've apparently got a VERY high tolerance. So don't use my dosages when figuring out how much YOU should do. I couldn't imagine many other people needing the dosages I do of DPT...

And ONCE AGAIN, for those that say it's because I trip too often - it's not. This was after a 10 day break from everything, no drugs at all for ten days before this experience.

Has anyone noticed any hppd type effects from using DPT? I don't have hppd, but I *have* noticed more of a lingering effect of text on the screen moving a bit in the days after DPT than with other substances.

Yeah, I have a TINY ass bit. The other night I was chilling in my room and I looked at my Metallica flag, and it was breathing a little bit. I was also extremely tired at the time but that still never would have happened on those grounds alone before using DPT.

For the record, I have used DPT about 6-7 times within the past 1 1/2 months at dosages ranging from 60mg to 120mg, insufflated.

I thought it was kind of cool though, certainly nothing that annoyed me. Other than that, I haven't had any instances of it.

*Reaches into pocket, finds two pennies and chucks them in*

Here is a brief synopsis of my DPT experiences :

First time : 100 mg IM. My first and only +4 psychedelic experience. I started out seeing DMT-like bug creatures on my ceiling to having a completely soul crushing death/rebirth experience. This was the experience that everybody wants out of this drug.

Second time : 120 mg insuflated + 2.2 ish grams of DXM + pot. I was on a lot of DXM, and I was profoundly high to begin with, but as soon as the DPT started working, everything else was shite. No real spiritual insight, nothing horribly spectacular, mostly just me staring at myself in the mirror whilst spitting in the sink for an hour and change. Very weird, almost recreational.

Third time : 120 mg IM. I guess I was shooting for that mystical death/rebirth experience again, but all I got was "DEATHDEATHDEATH! YOU'RE DEAD! YOU'VE DIED!" and it was fucking horrifying. No redeeming qualities, just me being scared shitless.

And so I do not do DPT for a long time...but then...

Fourth time : 60 mg insuflated. I consider my first three experiences. I decide to snort a low dose whilst on DXM (I take DXM VERY regularly...) This was a completely different sort of mystical experience. Very empathetic; I wound up laying my head in my wife's lap, staring at her face and saying "You're so beautiful..." Incredible. Two thumbs up.

Fifth time : 50 mg insuflated + low dose of DXM + large amount of morning glory extract + a little bit of a pot/wormwood hash mix + 2 or 3 beers (casually sipped) The other drugs had worn off for the most part, but they were deffinitely still in my system. A friend and I each snorted 50 mg and walked out into a field in the middle of the night. We each went to what was collectively understood to be "our tree" and just stared at the moon. It was all encompassing and very "zenny." The most interesting thing was that whilst on the downside of the DPT, we were wandering around this field and talking. My friend said "We are true magicians! We are the cream of the crop of humanity! There is only one thing holding us back; that thing is a word; that word is a name; that name is Jehova...and we're walking into trees..." and so we were literally stopprd by the tree line. The interesting thing was that DPT suddenly became THE funniest drug I have ever taken, leaving mushrooms and LSD in the dust.

All in all, I find IM to be very intense and spiritual, and in the nose to be damn near recreational.

Not guilty and proud,

Daniel Huth

Can anyone here explain the the bodyload from DPT FREEBASE. I read a report on erowid and the guy said it was "intense" like 5 meo dmt. So i assume he meant the rapacity of the drug. But how does the drug physically effect the body. Is it a terrible bodyload like 5 meo dmt? Like, does it make all your extremities feel sorta of weak with a pins and needles type of feel or is it something different. I'm guessing it's the sorta of the same thing, but i'm just curious because i've heard so many good things about the freebase. Also, is there a giant jump in your pulse and heartbeat like 5 meo dmt. I've got the impression so far that it's really smooth but i'd like to here some people's opinions

I was extremely nauseaous after smoking a tiny amount of DPT freebase, just for testing purposes.

It increased my pulse, just the same as 5-MeO-DMT...

And this stuff tastes worse than DMT, and I am giving the substance more credit than it deserves....

I have heard off different color DPT. Is there any dose difference between them? I have light peach color DPT and plan traying it, so I'm curious about if theres any dose difference. To start low - that I already know!

Dosage difference? I doubt it. There may be small impurities that are responsible for the altered color. Be careful, especially with shots, filter it, and it'll get the impurities out. Be careful.

funkee said:
I really suggest against doing it IV. It hits with lightning speed, and I have absolutely no idea how it wasn't that intense at 100mg? At 55mg I was just trying to stay alive. It was absolutely horrifying for me, an experience I would never wish on another soul. Not enlightening, nothing, just pure terror. Even if you know the chemical in and out, I really don't see any point in doing it IV unless you are looking for a major ass kicking.
I know exactly what terror your talking about. I also wish no one ever visits DPT's terror. I literally thought I had died. One thought I remember vividly is, "Wow, I killed myself. I wonder what my mom is going to think about this. Actually, why do I care. I'm dead." The first 15 minutes involved every fear I have x 100. Then those next 30 minutes, I was in some heaven like place. Some place you goto when you die to await judgement. And the next 15 minutes involved me putting reality backed together. Easily the worst experience of my life. I now have an image in my head of what its like to die. That trip haunted me for a good 4 months. I couldn't even listen to the cd I listened to the night I had the horrible experience because of the mental pictures I would recall from the trip

I've also noticed that DPT is very rough on the body. During the comeup, I had no control over my arms and legs. The "shakeadelic" is quite frightening because I had no control of it. It was so bad that my friends thought I was having a heart attack. And from what my friends told me, my heart beat went all the way upto 190. A very very unhealthy level that could have easily caused heart failure. I'll write a complete trip report with my experiences with DPT soon.

Just tried DPT for the first time last night. In brief- wow, just wow. 8(

50 milligrams insufflated was very very intensely psychedelic for me, and lasted WAY longer than I thought it would based on many of the reports I've read here and on Erowid. I was expecting a 2-3 hour duration from start to finish- but what I got was at least 6 hours of tripping my ass off, and then a few more hours of slowly tailing down from the peak. I am also surprised at the amount of stimulation, which is still continuing at T+12 hours. I tried to lay down and get some sleep a few hours ago, but found my heart racing, my thoughts racing, and my legs and feet bouncing all over the place trying to work off all the energy (even got a little cramp in my right foot from involuntarily flexing it over and over and over). Tried that for about an hour and a half, decided 'Fuck this, sleep just ain't gonna happen', then got up and figured I'd come here and write a little about the experience. I should be tired as hell, but I've still got a shitload of energy/stimulation going on. I imagine I will crash at some point- but thankfully this is a long holiday weekend, so I don't have to worry about work for at least a few days. :)

Anyways, I found the experience very mentally and emotionally challenging, very deeply introspective and very insightful. Not much visual activity neither closed eye nor open- just a really strong head-trip....which is actually kind of what I prefer. I won't go into the things I thought or felt, as it's some deeply personal shit and have no doubt that something would be lost in the telling......but I will say that it's not a big stretch to imagine undergoing intensely powerful, maybe even somewhat overwhelming trips with higher dosages. I didn't quite get there, but again it's pretty easy to see the possibility of getting to a significantly higher and deeper place- potentially even free from ego itself. I can also begin to understand why many consider this chemical in an almost mystical light, and why it would be helpful in treating those with terminal illness- in helping them to gain an understanding and acceptance of their oncoming fate. It's heavy stuff.

As far as the dreaded 'drip' goes :) , I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. I girded myself for the worst after reading some people's reports in which they described snorting DPT as being extremely painful for them- burning like fire or feeling as if they were snorting crystallized glass. Snorting hurt me just a little (really no more than cocaine or anything else you might want to snort)- and the drip, while kind of unpleasant and annoying (mainly because it tastes like ass), was really not a big deal at all. It's a mind over matter kind of thing. I just chose to overlook it- not let it become the focus of the experience and not let it become anything more than what it actually is, just a minor annoyance. It was helpful though keeping a supply of hard candies on hand, just something to help wash that taste out of my throat and mouth.

All in all, I must say I was very very impressed with this stuff and look forward to working with it in the future. %)

General Anesthetic said:
As far as the dreaded 'drip' goes :) , I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. I girded myself for the worst after reading some people's reports in which they described snorting DPT as being extremely painful for them- burning like fire or feeling as if they were snorting crystallized glass. Snorting hurt me just a little (really no more than cocaine or anything else you might want to snort)- and the drip, while kind of unpleasant and annoying (mainly because it tastes like ass), was really not a big deal at all. It's a mind over matter kind of thing. I just chose to overlook it- not let it become the focus of the experience and not let it become anything more than what it actually is, just a minor annoyance. It was helpful though keeping a supply of hard candies on hand, just something to help wash that taste out of my throat and mouth.

All in all, I must say I was very very impressed with this stuff and look forward to working with it in the future. %)

Yeah, I too was avoiding the nasal route with this one after reading some many people's complaints about how painful it was. So I had been plugging it and had never tried it any other way. Well, one night I said screw it and snorted up 44mg. Wow! =D Like you said, the drip is a little annoying at first, but I've repeated this method of administration three times since then, so it can't be all that bad. I will continue snorting this one (as opossed to plugging it) in the future. It's not that bad, and the trip is quite a bit more intense. For what 44mg did intranasally, I think I would have needed at least 75mg plugged. I think it's much more potent than plugging it.

-gp

^^^ I was considering trying 50mg of DPT with harmala alkaloids (about 100mg) taken about an hour in advance...

to smoke DPT do you have to convert it to freebase?

i tried smoking it at only 10mg and got a noticeable buzz. Im sure had i taken a higher dose i would have tripped, but im pretty sure my DPT is HCL and not freebase./

Cat Again,DPT freebase is an oily type substance....if you have powder it's not the freebase...It's not hard to change though.

aloowishus, is it necessary to turn it to freebase to smoke it though. Because as i said, i smoked the HCL and got a buzz. But i want to know whether im wasting it or not by smoking the HCL. Like would i need to smoke less of the freebase to get the same effecs?

Status
Not open for further replies.