• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DPT Thread V1 (Archive 10-3-03 - 5-13-08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would work, but it won't burn too easily.

I IV'ed 55mg dpt, if you care to look in the trip reports thread, and it was the most horrifying experience one could ever imagine. The intensity of it left me crying and wanting to die. It left me a good bruise on my arm. It hit too damn fast. It hit me before I could finish everything in the syringe and pull it out, ended up bleeding for a while. Never do this on your own, have a sitter and someone to administer it if you will IV and for God's sake, start low! Very very low! 5-10mg should be more than enough.

Okay, is there any opportunity to manage a DPT trip during a social situation? I was pondering on low doses insufflated. However, the duration seems too short. Now, I can attempt orally... but the dose requires run through the supply very quickly. However, reports indicate the trip is more gentle and longer-lasting. What are your ideas, bluelighters? Any one notice any interconnectedness with consciousnesses in the surrounding area while under the influence of DPT?

DPT is one of the most reclusive drugs I've ever done, I can't see being social on it at all. I'm a big fan of tripping in public, but not on DPT. The only bad trip I've had from it was due to having an extra person in the apt that I didn't want to be there. This led to an extremely strong feeling that my personal space was being invaded and things just went down hill. After we finally got him to leave everything got better, but the bottom line is that DPT is very antisocial for me.

Allright, I know this has probably been covered, but I read this whole thread, did a search, and I couldn't find much...

Anyway, I'm planning on trying DPT via the IM route, as it sounds the best and I've had VERY inconsistent results with insufflated dosages of the same amount. Just a couple questions...

First, is a 25G - 5/8" - 3mL syringe going to work well enough? I know a longer needle would probably be better for IM, but this is all I've got, as I wanted something that I could use to IV as well. I've got a .20u filter to filter the liquid with (just use distilled water correct?)

Secondly, as far as the IM technique goes, you pretty much just stick it straight into the muscle right, not at an angle? Also, which muscle is easiest / most painless?

Thanks for any info.

Maybe you already saw it, but there is an injection FAQ thread on Bluelight.

Right here

*Sigh* I wish purchasing syringes wasn't such a hassle where I live. I'd really like to try DPT this way, when I try it.

why dpt is so called the "cold" or "unemotionnal" or "fear inducing" material when so people say it's the best research chem. ? the experience is automatically a freaking one but also an interesting and teaching one ? or it depend of people like every drugs (some will know the fear while other will know the bliss) ?
i've read so many report and now i admitt that i've some problem to make myself an opinion about this tryptamine...

I love the new "Let it Be-Naked" record by the Beatles.

Just because something is frightening or pushy in nature, doesn't mean it's not good. In fact, it is the unstoppable penetrating action, speed of onset (unless taken orally), and just the general depth of DPT that makes it so good in my eyes. Yeah, I wouldn't call it a "fun" trip but it sure is a good one. DPT is a fantastic psychedelic to "put you back in your place" if you know what I mean. The fact that the process of being "put back into place" is not nessessarly enjoyable does not detract from the fact that DPT is a damn good material.

Maybe look at it kinda like ya would surgery.

Is DPT fun? No, not for most people.

Is DPT healing? Without a doubt yes.

Same with surgery.

Just a thought anyway. :)

MGS

Some people poop every day, but I don't. Maybe every other day is how often I go.

lysergication said:
or it depend of people like every drugs (some will know the fear while other will know the bliss) ?

The third time I took DPT I was on a very high dosage and experienced the most intense state of fear, and at the exact same time, I felt a total state of utter bliss and oneness with all. Again, both of these powerful emotions were felt simultaneously at the peak. The disintegration of my ego was completely terrifying. Yet at the same time I was having an OBE and merged with the rock I was sitting on, and eventually merged to the earth. And that produced a state of total ecstacy.

And I must say, it is SUCH an incredible and powerful experience when you feel two completely opposite emotions at the same exact time, and you experience each emotion to an almost unbearable degree of intensity. Yup, DPT is some seriously fantastic mind-blowing stuff. This one must only be approached by those with respect for its power or it will kick your ass like nothing else.

im / iv just doesn't seem necessary (to me) except for economy I suppose. plus needles are scary for wimps. I find snorting to be great, I don't mind the drip (i don't mind most 'body loads' either), and the onset is perfect.
I haven't had it in a while but my best experience was with 100mg home alone listening to music and doing nitrous. I was fully immersed in this sort of victorian mindset, like in a beautiful painting or something. My house and surroundings took on a 19th century feel, I imagined I was a bellhop in an old boarding house for young ladies, way removed from the modern world. I visualized all sorts of works of art flowing from the music and the world outside my window as well as Rembrandt-style portraits of the artists I was listening to. Waking up from nitrous peaks was amazing, there was a minute of 'who am I, where am I?', then I would hear the music again and realize I was in the 19th century. Very rich and emotional.

I think DPT works more often than it doesn't work. It was considered better than LSD when used for psychotherapy in dying cancer patients. I sure find DPT a fantastic, though difficult, psychedelic.

I think DPT works more often than it doesn't work

I agree that's probably the case - even though I was surprised at having extremely mild effects at 50mg, the effects I did get led me to believe that this chemical has MUCH more to offer, and just got me more excited about trying a higher dose. I definitely did NOT get that feeling with DIPT.

I second that about DPT. DPT is a medicine - it works to cure. If you want a lightshow and a party, look elsewhere.

Didn't Shulgin report in TIKHAL that 12mg provided him with a trip that was "way too strong" or something like that... he said he was using an IV drip aiming for 60mg IV and after 12mg he decided to stop... that is saying something LoL

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt...
The only way of administration I've tried is IV, doses 50mg and 100mg (measured on a good scale).
It's very difficult - but also very interesting - stuff. IMHO it's quite different from 5-MeO-DMT - the intensity is comparable, but instead of being taken to 'nothingness', I was taken to a more ... physical place.
Also, when I was returning to reality, I experienced some awesome visuals.
It does indeed have weird bodily effects - quite simlilar to 2C-B if you ask me - but they didn't get too intense even at 100mg, and chances are you won't be aware that you have a body anyways.
A side note is that it hits almost immediately IV (much faster than 5-MeO-DMT or non-psychedelics such as meth/speed) - you barely have time to pull the needle out.

Finally, if someone decides to try the IV route, 10-20mg would probably be a good starting dose.

I really suggest against doing it IV. It hits with lightning speed, and I have absolutely no idea how it wasn't that intense at 100mg? At 55mg I was just trying to stay alive. It was absolutely horrifying for me, an experience I would never wish on another soul. Not enlightening, nothing, just pure terror. Even if you know the chemical in and out, I really don't see any point in doing it IV unless you are looking for a major ass kicking.

I personally can't see how 100mg wouldn't pass you out. I had an accidental IV(intended to do IM) of 75mg, and I was very fortunate that there were people here. I remeber realizing that I had hit a vein and staggering back out to the living room and trying to communicate this to the other people in the room. The next 30-40minutes are pretty much a haze. I'm pretty sure my eyes were open and I was semi responsive, but I pretty much left this world for a while and unfortunatly don't remember it. Having people around who could take care of me was a big comfort, even though I was fine on my own.

I have somewhat of a built-in tolerance for psychedelics, but yes, it was very intense. Not 'black out and wake up 30min later wondering WTF happend'-intense, but I can't exactly claim to have a perfect recollection of the peak. I didn't black out though - I remember details and such.
I don't regret the dosage, but I have no plans of repeating it.

Finally had my first breakthrough DPT experience, so I thought I'd post a little about it. Some of you may know I've been having some trouble getting effects from IM DPT shots, even 100mg barely giving me threshold effects.

So, the other day I decided I was going to make it work this time. Put 150mg into 3mL solution, filtered, loaded into my syringe and shot it into my leg. Was starting to get mild effects after 5-8 minutes but I knew it wasn't going to be strong enough again, so I pulled out my bottle of DPT and quickly weighed out an additional 150mg and snorted it all up.

WOOHOO!!!

300mg finally got me to the DPT space I've been seeking for weeks now... Yes folks, my first ++++ experience. I would write up a trip report, but I can't even begin to describe it - all I can say is it blew pretty much every other psychedelic experience I've ever had out of the water.

The only strange thing was - I didn't find it scary or "difficult" AT ALL! It was so completely and utterly euphoric and happy, I couldn't see anyone not enjoying it... and this was 300mg I took!

The only other chemical I can think of that compares with the euphoria and utter bliss I got from this DPT experience was DMT.

It was amazing, that's all I can say. Just had to post that =D

Status
Not open for further replies.