Weird stuff you did for drugs

Back in my teen years, mum bought me a pack of razorblades, so I came up with the super-kiddy-scam. I carefully cut open a new pack of razorblades, took them out of the case, replaced with blue tac, glued the box shut and took them back to the supermarket for a refund. I then proceeded to the local dealer for a gram of weed.

Just today... I crushed up 2 15mg mscontins... I spilt the powder on the dirty floor. I poured it out of a box that had dust and dog hair +crumbs of food. I tried to get as much of the hair and crumbs out of it.. Then plugged the dust morphine combo. Fucked me up... But now my ass has dog hair in it.

Took 3mg of xanax, 30 mg of morphine and drank wine... Blacked out 30 mins later. Woke up in this girls bed.. With an empty bottle of wine and a pack of cigs in my pocket. I had quit previously for 7 months at that point.. Apparently I drove to the store... Bought more wine and a pack of cigs while blacked out ... Decided while blacked out to start smoking again.. And I think i fucked that chick.

Plugged and slammed over a g of meth my second time doing it. Thank god for xtolerance or I would have died.

Stole xanax and gabapentin, 30 bucks and some cigs from my uncle. Stole xanax also from my grandma.

Had sex for vicodin and xanax. Also gave blow jobs for coke (I'm a dude..)

Had sex with my best friend while high on meth. Meff not even once.

Last edited:
better that than your dog having ass hair in it, thats what happens when after breaking into a vet hospital looking for k and pass out after having found it

Last edited:
I once fired the milkybar kid for 3 tabs of acid. Not sure if you had those adverts outside the UK.

took 100mg of clonazolam fell asleep in the city that never sleeps and got 900$ worth of shit stolen from me and a black eye.

Well I brought an ounce of weed to this girl's house. I also brought multiple tubes of chocolate mini donuts. In the same backpack... Long story short I binged 20mg Xanax with no tolerance whatsoever that night and woke up to find an ounce of weed mixed with many ounces of crushed chocolate donuts. I smoked the entire ounce down to the crumbs lol. Smoked donuts DO NOT taste good.

I threw up.

Kind of in reverse...at the beginning of a meth run i propositioned a girl in attendance, which evoked the reply "I'm not a bag whore!"...i responded with "I've got a teener that says you are!"
I still look her up every couple of months.

Damn this shit is nothing compared to what i do..you guys are like angels compared to me...now im embarrassed to say anything lol

Took ecstasy and puked, but found the pill in the puke and ate it again.

Had sex for drugs.

Took drugs to lose weight: coke, meth, adderal, h, etcetera

Got so fucked up I don't remember the night

Went to the hospital due to a drug-induced psychotic break. Pissed myself in the hospital because I was strapped down and couldn't get up to go to the bathroom. Had a catheter inserted due to that

Fell asleep at the wheel due to too much Xanax.

Wasn't me but back in my late 90's raving days we had heard about plugging but didn't really understand how such things worked. I told my friend that I would give him an X pill if he shoved it in his bum so he proceeds to push the whole pill up there. 4-5hrs later and he still didn't feel anything so he goes in the bathroom and pulls out this little pellet that was left, washes it off and ate it...lol... too funny. Thanks for reminding me of that little gem.

Last edited:
Mine was more, actually strange then shocking or ethically questionable. I spent about a week helping an older, very tripped out hippie move L in Montreal. Which on face, not to weird, but in actuality the dude was totally useless at life, due to taking such ridiculous doses of L and I (a college student at the time) had to extreme babysit. When I say extreme I mean like, I'd fall asleep for an hour and he'd take like three strips or more of his L and start wandering around the city, making scenes, trying to sell L in public, ect. I'd have to use an app (early find my friends I guess? Can't recall what we were using exactly at the time) to track the fucker down and convince him to return to the hotel. I'd also have to talk anyone he had accidentally offended or fucked over out of pressing charges, beating the ever living shit out of him, and other similar situations.

The worst had to be when the cops were called because he attempted to trade L for diamonds at a local jeweler. He kept insisting that it was too good a deal for the store to pass up and he WOULD NOT take no for an answer. So they called the cops, and he began to deny it, and seeing as he had eaten all of the L and informed the police he suffered from a psychotic illness, they didn't arrest him. But I was called down to verify his story, and speak to the police. Problem was I had no idea what story he had used, as we didn't plan for this type of situation. I also didn't know if he had been caught with drugs or not, so I had to make quick calls regarding what the hell to tell the police. Thankfully I basically decided to act like I had no idea what the crazy old "friend of the family" might have done, as I was helping him live out a lifelong dream of traveling to Canada. The cops informed me that they saw his Passport and he had been to Canada not too long ago. To which I responded, with my best false anger, "That motherfucker". They allowed us to leave.

Would have been pretty normal event if it occurred in the US, but something about being in Quebec really changed it up for me, and me not at all expecting the old hippie to be such a fuck when we left. He was pretty put together when discussing the plan with me, offered very fair compensation and it sounded like a good time. I had an extreme fondness for Montreal, as I was not yet 21 and legally drinking without a fake ID was enjoyable, as was the food and remarkable graffiti. Basically the moment we crossed the border he began taking L with reckless abandon.

There was a pharmacist who called the examining board on my doctor and I for a legitimate script for a large quantity of morphine which had been constant for a couple of years before I had trouble with this jackoff. My doctor defiantly called him a dumb pill roller and told him to keep his head down and do his fucken work, and just out of spite for the arsehole jacked up the fill quantity by 15 per cent at my next appointment and had me try injectable oxymorphone ampoules for the first time. I alerted the local tweekers and Robo-Trippers to this and other situations and for weeks the store was a mess with things pulled off of shelves, packages of food opened, things put back in the wrong place like milk in cosmetics, making the restrooms gross to unusable . . . I later heard that there were about 15 of these folks and the same pill roller had hassled several of them too, about DXM in particular. The best was when they taped a laminated sign in each restroom "Employees Must Use Toilet Paper. You Have Been Warned. You Are Being Warned Again. Non-Compliance Will Lead To Discharge -- The Management" Some of these folks would go in the store at peak hours and scream "Eeeeeek!! A rat!" and so on.

Lots of stuff about picking stuff up off floors... at one time I had a little glass container to keep powder H in. I took it out once to do some in a Wendy’s restroom and it slipped out of my hand. It was heading into the toilet (clean water but still) so I tried to grab it but hit it instead, where it promptly broke on the floor. Thank fucking god no one else was in there. But this was 2.5-3g of dope. That’s kind of a lot to lose. I thankfully had more, but if I had not had more, or not much more... I would have absolutely tried to pick it up and attempt to use it later. Sober me is so grossed out at the thought, but I sure as shit would have if I needed to.

I had a gay male friend who would routinely jerk off into a cup for another dude at $200 a whack (heh). He didn’t even watch him do it. I try not to think about what the guy did with it. But, I was incredibly jealous that he had a way to make money so easily lmao made me wish I was a dude

Edit: I did pick up most of what spilled on the floor with paper towels and water. Didn’t want someone to get cut on the glass or, god forbid, some kid to accidentally ingest some of it. But it went in the trash.

Lots of stuff about picking stuff up off floors... at one time I had a little glass container to keep powder H in. I took it out once to do some in a Wendy’s restroom and it slipped out of my hand. It was heading into the toilet (clean water but still) so I tried to grab it but hit it instead, where it promptly broke on the floor. Thank fucking god no one else was in there. But this was 2.5-3g of dope. That’s kind of a lot to lose. I thankfully had more, but if I had not had more, or not much more... I would have absolutely tried to pick it up and attempt to use it later. Sober me is so grossed out at the thought, but I sure as shit would have if I needed to.

I had a gay male friend who would routinely jerk off into a cup for another dude at $200 a whack (heh). He didn’t even watch him do it. I try not to think about what the guy did with it. But, I was incredibly jealous that he had a way to make money so easily lmao made me wish I was a dude

Edit: I did pick up most of what spilled on the floor with paper towels and water. Didn’t want someone to get cut on the glass or, god forbid, some kid to accidentally ingest some of it. But it went in the trash.

What about the 5 seconds rule? 😜