Weird stuff you did for drugs

Issac Sinclair

Bluelighter
I gave myself a suppository. Several times. I enjoy the route with certain combinations or drugs.

A bit confused by the thread title-

I tried to roll up a piece of toilet paper once to try and snort something. Didn't work like I had planned in my head. 8(

This thread isn't going in the right direction so it might be more appreciated elsewhere.

Drug Culture --> Best of Bluelight

Last edited:
I dropped Dexedrine beads onto my floor, which was dusty. I ate the dust too haha.

Is the title alright? If it sucks, what is a better one?

One time I was playing x-box after coming home from a club with some friends and the controllers kept dieing so I got sent out on a battery run in exchange for a fat line when I got back lol.

sometimes i take ativan in the bathroom at work. I usually store it in my wallet so i don't lose it. This works fine most of the time but sometimes i drop the ativan on to the bathroom floor and have to stare at the floor trying to find it. It's disgusting and i hate when this happens but it goes right under my tongue as soon as i find it.

I once went to Bingo with my friend and his mom because we needed to use her car afterwards to go buy weed.

Actually ended up winning 10 dollars which I promptly spent on cigs and food

I act as my friends delivery boy, for drugs. I bike to places where they normally don't deliver while everyone else is nodding off. Lots of mcdonalds runs thats for sure. It's definitely worth a shot or two ahah. Also, I've scoured a carpet for dropped k shards before. Got a nice buzz going.

I went to church after smoking a big joint with a friend, it was a special ceremony in memory of another friend's father who passed away exactly 1 year ago..

my mate and I almost ate our tongues in order not to explode and laugh about every little thing the priest said or did, It was the most heavy battle I have had with my self control in all my life, I mean, we aimed to stay serious and act and behave like we should, but some things were so fucking hilarious that even God (without disrespect) would laugh about them..

Roman Catholic Christians people should know what I mean

funny RC mass story

at the "peace be with you" part I once had a guy with no right hand sitting next to me.

talk about awkward

took off all my clothes riped the sheet off my bed and my blanket cover on a hiiiigh dose of dxm began rolling around on the floor in the sheet but naked saying the bee's are stinging me over and over again.my sister was very shocked when she opened my door

funny RC mass story

at the "peace be with you" part I once had a guy with no right hand sitting next to me.

talk about awkward

hahahahah! I totally forgot about that bit of the service, haven't been to church in fucking years. And I certainly don't miss it.