Weird stuff you did for drugs

I shaved someone's back hair for a J... I tore apart a washing machine to retrieve a baggie of something that got caught behind the drum, that somehow stayed sealed... I had 2 tires blow out on the same night and drove 15 miles on the rim in a pouring thunderstorm on the shoulder of an interstate in a construction zone to get to an exit to find a phone to call for a ride to get home on a run, after getting help from a pastor and a cop changing the first tire.. thank God for guardian angels!

Vacuumed carpet, emptied vacuum bag for a bowl of weed. ( I used a fresh vacuum bag, I have dignity)

Drove crackheads around from 8pm till 5am so they could slang just for one measly 20bag shot of dope

In rehab, they watch you to make sure you put your pills in your mouth. Anyways, kid in front of me spit out his Suboxone on the floor cuz he was getting out the next day and wanted to get high. Needless to say, once the crowd cleared, I was on the floor licking that tasty orange flavored spot of carpet like it belonged to mila kunis

Weird stuff you did for drugs
I have 15 years of "Weird" behaviour.

Probably the strangest was an diethyl-ether binge whilst manufacturing medium range quantities of *****. Nearly burning the chem lab down, spilling ether everywhere and passing out on the ground for several hours.

Or perhaps, in the same lab cutting the hose to the nitrous oxide tap and filling the room with nitrous whilst playing "will it smash" with a hammer and liquid nitrogen.

Or maybe the time I got caught inside a chemist eating large amounts of valium off the shelf at 3am.

Getting caught talking on my phone at a stop sign by police on pushbikes that then saw a large bag of powder on the front seat followed by nearly running over one of the police officers.

Telling dealers my parents died to to get credit.

Going out with an incredibly rich girl for some time to fund my drug habit (or most of it) at the height of my addiction.

Growing large amounts of mushrooms on campus and tripping.

Pretending to be psychotic to get free benzos from the hospital.

There are many more, I have a whole "memory module" of delocalised areas in my brain full of experiences from drugs and otherwise "normal behaviour" which may also be considered as "weird" or insane.

Vacuumed carpet, emptied vacuum bag for a bowl of weed. ( I used a fresh vacuum bag, I have dignity)

hahaha I have never done such a thing with a vacuum machine, always did it with my own hands

I used a needle I found in a public toilet. It wasn't mine. And I had to use water from the cistern. and it was blunt.

Scraping around my carpet for enough weed crumbs for a fluffy bong hit

Oh yeah i once scraped aload of resin out of a pen that was used in a bong and years ago. Smoked it and gave myself a terrible chest infection

Prostitution and yes Im a man. I have fucked old ladies for pills and money.

I called in my moms scrips for years after she stopped taking them and picked em up myself.

Faked a seizure.

Went to a hospital and said Im not leaving till I get a shot of dilaudid one way or another and yes it worked.

Stole 800 dollars cash from a close friend. Well we are not friends anymore.

Told people that I would get them drugs and made them wait at the gas station and got said drugs and left them there.

I go thru the trash at every doctors office I go to and sometimes I find whole bottles of narcotics.

Hit up Grandma and asked her for her pain medication.

Got my mom to fake back pain and get a script.

Took up an interest in model airplanes at the age of five cuz I heard sniffing glue was fun, which I devoloped quite a fondness for.

Jacked off in front of a faggot for 200 bucks.

Stole shit and traded it for drugs.

Yeah Im scum.

wow! even if i had of done that shit, I doubt I would admit to anyone except myself.
Kudos.

wow! even if i had of done that shit, I doubt I would admit to anyone except myself.
Kudos.

Well I did not include my name or location with the post. So good luck figuring out if you know me IRL. I havent said what country or continet I reside and wont. I would deny even knowing what bluelight was socially as I have been very honest about my life and drug habits on here.

Well I did not include my name or location with the post. So good luck figuring out if you know me IRL. I havent said what country or continet I reside and wont. I would deny even knowing what bluelight was socially as I have been very honest about my life and drug habits on here.
So that was you.....:sus:

Yep yep. I took the money and Im not giving it back. I also banged your mum for her pain medication.

I spent 20 mins picking up bits of tobacco and discarded leaves with a some trichomes from a year old grow and then scraping more than 5 bowls and pipes and vapo's to get one ridiculous hit (was worth it at the time)

ate ten ACandC's like an idiot cause I left my cwe syringe at a friends and almost died for a shitty codeine buzz

ate 30mg of what I thought was 2c-t-2 and it ended up being 2c-p (and then stupidly eating a zopiclone to calm down AND a 5 hour energy to counter the zop and feeling retardedly drugged for two days)

tried to talk my family doctor into a weed prescription (she gave me benzos... theres something wrong with our healthcare)

let an Iranian kid who had never drank mix my drinks on my 16th birthday (he ended up filling my glass with vodka and pouring in a little bit of oj) I ended up drinking a 26er in like 45 minutes, remembering nothing and puking all the water I tried to drink

taking a hit of amber glass on a quarter of a cigarette while I was quitting weed and tob so my tolerance was low. we lived in a place that needed a spoof cause the landlords live upstairs and were against smoking. and I had to get on a plane in an hour. took the hit, couldn't find the spoof and basically just held in the hit till I absorbed the whole thing. then almost had a panic attack in the airport because I was so high.

brought weed seeds and illegal benzos and coca leaves on a plane from Honduras to Canada (and luckily didn't get caught)

fucked up a nitrous cracker so that a piece of solid nitrous bounced around on my naked chest freeze burning me while I was slumped in a nos daze. hurt like a bitch

got caught with a bunch of drugs and money from selling in front of a highschool cause a friend wanted to smoke some hash at the smokers pit.

smoking oxy for the first time in the girls bathroom with my gf (im a guy). and almost getting caught. I was nodding out and there were girls pissing and shitting on either side of me.

purposely trying to get illegally searched by the school cop on a day I sold out of weed. it worked. he never bothered me again. I also learned he doesn't search shoes... I hear people don't like the taste of my feet when they smoke lol.

going to school drunk when we had a new teacher so she didn't know if I was drunk or just dumb (I was both)

snorting a pseudofed in class of a teacher I hate and telling her that's how my doc told me to take em (just to freak her out lol. it worked. got talked to but never in trouble)

went to court and drug counselling high. and they knew. but luckily the government doesn't pay them enough to care

drank a bottle of cough syrup because I was too lazy to extract it (loved dex, always do pure). found out why most people hate syrup.

ate 1200 morning glory seeds first time cause I didn't think they would be that intense. had the worst nausea but didn't puke. most euphoric ever but the next day was hell.

ate 75ish mg of what my buddy bought as mdma.. found out it was bath salts later.. didn't sleep for 5 days off that single oral dose.

ate nutmeg powder. twice.

edit: mine should be called stupid shit I did to get high :p

that's about it. I know people who have done way dumber shit too. some people should not have access to drugs. including teenaged me.

Last edited:
I don't know if its weird, but its more fucked up than anything what I did for drugs....

1. okay there was this dirty doctor in town that would take money "under the table" and write some people certain scripts like whatever you wanted. So my ex b/f at the time stole his scrip pad. Okay its business time! So he has me forging all types of scripts( Xanax bars, percs, morphine.) We ended up doing this for a several months. Until a pharmacy called the doctor. Short story short it was so fucking awesome and the dirty doctor couldn't pin anything on us, due to the fact he was dirty and we had dirt on him. Too bad he ended up loosing his license a few years back. The DEA was on to him for some time.

2. I used to sell off brand Tylenol to the Mexicans in town and told them it was vicodin, and then I go buy some "real" drugs. Ahh well I was about 17 when I did that shit.

Last edited:
I don't know if its weird, but its more fucked up than anything what I did for dugs....

1. okay there was this dirty doctor in town that would take money "under the table" and write some people certain scripts like whatever you wanted. So my ex b/f at the time stole his scrip pad. Okay its business time!
LOL. Hope you learned some Latin. Say no more....

stick a syringe (no needle obviously) up my ass... what can I say, plugging is the way to go for a lot of substances

Slept with an old woman that looked like the crypt keeper to get wasted on vodka and percs