• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(LSD - 3/4 tab) somewhat experience - first time lsd, most intense experience ever.

joshi

Greenlighter
Me, my boyfriend and best friend decided to try LSD for the first time at a techno/minimal/dubstep party with 7 areas. I never tried mushrooms before, so i was really excited for this whole new experience. I haven’t been nervous at all, but one hour before we were going to take it, i did get a little nervous. I took ¾ tab and we decided to go outside, so the trip could start.

It started with lots of laughing. The LSD came up really subtile but quick. Between the moment I just thought I felt something and the moment I was tripping hard, only 15 minutes had past. After we wandered around a little bit, we went back to the party. We entered one of the areas and I couldn’t stop laughing. I remember I said ‘’Sorry guys, but this area is way too funny. The music, the lights, the colors are hilarious,. Let’s leave this area, because there’s no way i can dance here’. We took a seat and the tripping, in every aspect possible, began. My body started tingling and it felt like all possible information came to me unfiltered. I got insain from all the impulses that were coming to me. It didn’t make sense at all and everytime when i saw something and wanted to look at it, already 3 new impulses had past.

One thing that was very exhausting as well, was the fact that every time i looked around and i understood how big the room was, how big we were and where everybody was standing, the perspective changed. At one point I thought that we were quite small in comparison to the room and the chairs, and 2 seconds later, we looked quite big again.

It was impossible to have a conversation with me, because first of all, I didn’t understand anything. Second, I started laughing really hard in the middle of every sentence, while I didn’t had to laugh at all in my head, because nothing was funny. We went to another area, but i couldn’t dance, because i was continiously distracted by everything around me. I didn’t understand everthing around me either. I just wanted to hear music and songs that I already knew, so I had at least one thing less to think about. I saw animals everywhere (something I experience often when I’m tripping). Some shoes looked like animal heads and my friend had some kind of black-white-striped jacket, which made me think she was carrying a racoon with her the whole night.

At a certain moment we decided to go outside, into the nature.
When we got outside I had to make some kind of mindswitch. It was so quiet outside and there were less impulses, so I was suddenly focussing on little details. I was really glad I could finally lit a cigaret(I wasn’t able to do so before, because I was distracted the whole time). Even though it was quiet, it still cost a lot of effort to lit my sigaret without being disturbed. My boyfriend and I smoked a joint and I felt much more relaxed, especially within my head. Everything looked likei t was from plastic. The trees, the grass, etc. I saw color everywhere and it felt like I was dreaming. At this point I felt kind of normal, except for the fact that I felt like a 4-year-old the whole trip, because I couldn’t think properly.

I was wearing a hotpants, with lots of colors on it and I saw different animals appearing in the print. It was cold outside. Finally I was sitting outside for an hour, wearing only a top, but during the whole evening I didn’t experience heath or cold. This was actually a huge advantage, because it was excessively hot inside the building. I did felt the heath on my skin, but I wasn’t hot at all, hard to explain that kind of feeling.

My body felt TOO good, nasty good. It felt soo chill, like I wasn’t wearing shoes and was wolking on clouds. My body felt horny, but I didn’t felt the need to do something with that. Something that was really weird as well: I was laughing at people straight in their faces, while that is something I usually never do. A lot of people looked really ugly and weird, but I don’t think that was caused by the LSD;) I started laughing in their faces, but everybody was on XTC or smt and it seemed like they didn’t really notice.

Eating and drinking didn’t add any value. I couldn’t tell if I was thirsty or not. I did drink and smoke, but one second later, I couldn’t tell if I had a drink or smoked a sigaret.

With some processes it felt like I learned how to do them in my head, but like I never performed them in real life. So when I went to the bathroom and wanted to wash my hands, a thinking process started inside my brain: Okay, now you have to put soap on your hands, move your hands together, rinse them with water etc. The thinking process started as well when I had to open a door, had to pee, had to buy drinks etc.

After 3 hours I felt I gained more control over my trip. I could still trip and space on certain sounds, visuals or lights, but therefore I had to surrender to the moment. In the beginning of the night, I could only trip on 1 aspect, for instance: music. When I did so, I had to ignore the lights and colors. In the end of the evening, however, I was tripping on the combination of sound and visuals.

After six hours, certain muscles in my back began to hurt and I was mentally exhausted. We decided to go home. I was quite hungry, so we ate something on our way home. When we came home, we directly went to bed. My boyfriend and I had the best sex ever. During the sex, I was still tripping including lots of CEV’s, which made it even more intense. Sleeping was very easy, I closed my eyes en fell asleep immediately.

The next day the residuals from the lsd were clearly notifiable. Not in the trippy kinda way, but everything felt just really good. My bed felt so comfortable, the food tasted better, hugging felt so nice, I felt amazing. It’s already tuesday now, but visual, I still notice the effects of LSD. My vision is not totally clear and sentences are dancing in my eyes.

There was no hangover at all, but the trip cost a lot of energy, mentally as well as physically. I want to try LSD again vey soon, but I won’t do it at a party again. I missed the energy and positive vibe while dancing, which I do have when I use XTC.
In the beginning of the trip I really didn’t know what to do with all the impulses coming in. When I reached the point where I knew how to handle the trip, I still didn’t know what I wanted to do (listen to music, dance, eat, chill), so I couldn’t really enjoy the party itself. I was okay with everything and I had a good time, but I think I enjoyed the party better if I used XTC or aMT. That’s also the reason why I think that LSD is most fun when you do it at home, in nature or at a festival. To conclude, I think it was a very nice and intense experience. It was a very positive trip, I had no bad feelings or thoughts or whatsoever, but I think that’s also depending on the setting and people you’re with. I must say it was very hard for me to handle my trip. It took me a while before I knew how to handle the impulses, find peace wit hit and could control the trip myself.

Tagged by bindingaffinity
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
roacode_sublingual

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice little trip report that I can definitely relate to, especially animal hallucinations (the most common for me is grass turns into lizards and scorpions, first time it happened I had a bad trip, now they're like a source of comfort to me because no matter how hard I'm tripping they're always there) also the feeling of being in a dream, I love that feeling on LSD.

The next day the residuals from the lsd were clearly notifiable. Not in the trippy kinda way, but everything felt just really good. My bed felt so comfortable, the food tasted better, hugging felt so nice, I felt amazing. It’s already tuesday now, but visual, I still notice the effects of LSD. My vision is not totally clear and sentences are dancing in my eyes.

^ ^ If you want to really experience this feeling at it's fullest, what my friends and I call the "afterglow" take some really nice quality MDMA roughly half an hour after the peak effects, so like maybe 4, 4 and a half hours in. You will still be tripping with the acid mindset, but you get all the energy, rushes and great feelings of MDMA. I also find the visuals are a lot swirlier, less aggressive and far more controllable. I have probably never felt more at peace than the day after I correctly combined these drugs. That being said it'd be good to take a lot of acid before doing this because the MDMA does diminish the effect somewhat but it just makes it different IMO.

Again very nice report, good to hear you enjoyed your first waltz with LSD :)

Thanks TangerinO and I will definitely take your advice on combining mdma with lsd;) sounds very good haha.

i tried candyflipping 2 weeks ago in berlin. perfect combination, loved it. i feel that a lsd-trip is always a very exhausting process and the xtc kept me going and enjoying the music. i used it again at a party, but the party was way different, much more relaxed and since my last lsd trip I experimented with mxe & 2cb, so it wasnt really hard to handle my trip the second time.

Nice little trip report that I can definitely relate to, especially animal hallucinations (the most common for me is grass turns into lizards and scorpions, first time it happened I had a bad trip, now they're like a source of comfort to me because no matter how hard I'm tripping they're always there)

Ah this has happened to me too! On one DOC trip, the trees and grass and everything turned into tree frogs, everywhere. Ever since then, when I trip, I end up seeing those same tree frogs. It is very comforting.

And OP, great report! Sounds like you had a great time (8

Haha sound really nice. Can you tell me a little more about you're experiences with DOC and dosage? I'm going to try it on a 4 days NYE festival;)

Sounds like a great 1st time, reminds me of my own 1st trip just roughly a month ago! It's great to see the world in a new light for what it is having no boundaries or layers of bullshit/propaganda!

Haha sound really nice. Can you tell me a little more about you're experiences with DOC and dosage? I'm going to try it on a 4 days NYE festival;)

Sure! All my experiences with DOC have been wonderful. At lower doses (~3mg), it's less visually intense, and more of like a strong e roll, while still being trippy. Once you start going to higher doses though, it gets insane, especially if you smoke on top of it. If this is going to be your first time doing it, I recommend a lower dose. It can really knock you on your ass.

Here is a trip report of when I took 7mgs. Except I took a higher dose to combat the fact that I had taken a low (2mgish) dose a few days earlier, so I was looking to have a 5mg sort of trip, if that makes sense.

If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask!

aah alright. but how does DOC work in combination with for instance ketamine and ghb? is it easy to combine? and in what way is it comparable to LSD?
i think i'm going for the lower dose, because i don't want to have a too intense trip at such an amazing party;) x

I've never tried that combinaton, nor have I tried ketamine or GHB at all, so I can't really offer you much advice in that area. Although I could imagine that DOC + K would produce insane CEVs.

I would also recommend you do a lower dose. It's really enjoyable for social events.