NASADD Needs a New Mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommyboy

Bluelight Crew
The NASADD forum is looking for a new moderator!

Description of the moderator position:

• Closing threads
  • Merging threads
  • Editing posts
  • Keeping the forum up to date
  • Issuing infractions to troublesome users

NASADD is a fun forum, and it isn't that bad to mod ;)

If you are interested in moderating this forum, please send a PM to Me, and Johnny Blue. Please send it to both of us.

In your application, please include:
  • Why you think you would be make a good mod
  • How often you can be on bluelight
  • Your time zone
  • Any other information that you think is relevant

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Good luck to all who apply, NASASADDSSDASSADDDASSASSDSDDAASDADSDS is a really fun forum to mod!

^ A big round of applause for our boy Bombo for helping mod this forum. I'm sad to see him go.

Most forums lose a mod every 3-4 months I think. Turnover rate is actually low in NASADD considering me and JB have been here since February, and Altek didn't really mod.

Edit: For example, there's probably only 1 or 2 mods in all of Other Drugs and BDD that have been there since me and JB started here, so that's like 10 mods that have been replaced between those two forums while we have only had 1, now 2 people being replaced.

Last edited:
I think I've modded up CD for well over a year now 8(

N&SAS&DD would be a fun place to mod, app up socialites!

Good luck to all who apply, NASASADDSSDASSADDDASSASSDSDDAASDADSDS is a really fun forum to mod!

You will definitely be missed man. Thank you for coming out of retirement to give us a hand. Especially in the ecstasy and psychedelic threads your input was invaluable. Thanks again for all your time and effort and I hope you'll pop in from time to time.

We've already got some great apps in but, don't be shy if you're on the fence. Whether it be from newer posters to NASADD or the forum regulars the quality of posts has seemed to increase with the traffic. We have some great posters here that would make great mods.

Last call! If anybody is still thinking of applying, now is the time. We're likely closing apps by midnight tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone that applied. We should be making our announcement in the next 2-3 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.