Site Feedback Thank You

Roger&Me, where do mods get payed with respect and recognition?

In threads like these? Or do you see it somewhere else?

I don't.

How do you know that ALL mods took this job to be the "internet big guys"..? How do you know that ALL mods took this job because they like the attention and the recognition..? Your assumptions are just that, don't try to act as if they're facts. You do that a lot.

If you really want to thank me, send me expensive bottles of scotch in the mail.

PM for an address. :D

It's okay to make threads that attack other staff members, but dont you dare start one that commends them! :D

I accept "Thanks" only in the form of sexual favours (from females, sorry guys ;)), large bundles of unmarked non-consective $100 bills or kilos of whatever drug you wish to send (save weed, I don't like that).

Most of the mods I've met are cool people here.

Just keep up the good work, and let's try to make Bluelight the best online community ever.

For every mod, there are 40 cool-as-fuck members who make this place awesome.

Thanks

Well, I looked and looked but couldn't find a more suitable forum

This is just a very quick and to the point email to say thank you (huge thank yous) to all the founders, moderators, tech staff of Bluelight for providing what I think is one of the most helpful and interesting drug forums ever.

I think your primary goal of achieving harm reduction is being achieved, and the world would be a much more dangerous place without Bluelight.

As a long-term drug user (20 years plus), i've found the info on here informative, and the moderators people of superhuman tolerance.

Just wanted you to know that your efforts are not just vanishing into black internet space, but are hugely appreciated (and I think I can speak here especially for audiences in South-east Asia where sensible, coherent and realistic drug related info is sadly lacking.)

Best wishes and all luck for the future.

Jules

I am sure I don't speak alone when I say thank you for your kind words. :)