Site Feedback Thank You

Sorry to hear you called it off with Amelia bob. better luck next time ;)

Here he is before surgery
up-women-00277.jpg

thanx..

nice.. you guys just managed to anwser all of my questions between the common probs thread and other ones allready in here without even lifting a finger to type.. i just wanted to thanx to the mods and admins for anwsering before i could even ask the question... now thats fucking service.. heh... oh and thanx to the original posters as well..you read my mind ;)
i do not expect this thread to last at all.. if you guys dont delete it after you read... i will come back and do it myself...and if its too much trouble for you guys for me to post pretty much pointless un-related topics like this in this forum.... i apologize and i promise i wont ever do it again...i have to leave right now and dont have the time to check all your e-mail addresses..so i just posted it here.. just feeling the need to thank you for your hard work.... it is much appreciated... you guys do a great job
peace and much love,
- tr6 -

A Word Of Thanks...

I would like to personally thank the founders, administrators, moderators and support people for taking valuable time out of your lives to make this site possible.

THANK YOU!!!!

No, I am not drunk.

To all Mods

Sorry if i shouldn't be posting here but i just wanted to all the mods to see this...

THANK YOU!!!! just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work and keeping such an awesome site running!!!!

You're welcome. The thankless job done by volunteer staff actually garners a "Thank You"...I better mark this on the calendar ;)

I don't get how the "thankless job" crap came about. They get the joy of being the big guys on an internet forum, which tickles many people's fancy. Why do you think they put so much hard work in for nothing tangible in return? They enjoy the attention and the recognition. It's certainly not a job without it's benefits. Many staff members do a good job, but I still think that these threads are a bit excessive.

hugadj! Stop fratenising with the help.

Mods, get back to work and close this thread post-haste!

ps: keep up the good work

but can you blame me? ..hehe...seriously i didn't mean to cause a war or anything...

Blowmonkey said:
Because you're no longer staff.. ;)

I didn't need shit worth of thanks when I was, I enjoyed it and didn't feel it to be "thankless" at all, in fact the benefits outweighed the work because I would have been doing the work anyway. Mods get payed in respect and recognition, I'm not trying to be an asshole, I just don't understand this "thankless" rhetoric.

Re: To all Mods

hugadj said:
Sorry if i shouldn't be posting here but i just wanted to all the mods to see this...

THANK YOU!!!! just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work and keeping such an awesome site running!!!!

I'm a sucker for thanks, no matter what the motive. :)

But to be honest, I just really enjoy it... and I have a lot of spare time on my hands and I'm a good person, which when it really comes down to it, are the three basic criteria for a good mod.

:) thanks

Blowmonkey said:
Because you're no longer staff.. ;)

bring back the "Bluelight Crew" tag! :D

i dont know how the "thankless job" came about either. i still get thanked and recognized for what i did.

and about nothing tangible to gain? dude... you're right :( i'd always introduce myself to chicks at bl meetups, "hi i'm tathra" and they'd be like, "who?" so i'd say "i mod suchandsuch forums..." and they'd just stare at me blankly :\ too bad the whole "sexual favours for mods" never really plays out in the real world ;)