Site Feedback Thank You

So a thank you mods thread..... or at least we could save it and turn it into one....

Mods yell at PT.

Mods ban PT.

PT comes back and is more awesome than ever.

Thank you mods.

This should be stickeeed at the top.
Again, for the 3rd time - fanxz bloolyeet ;)
topcat.jpg

"All membaz n moderataz big up yaselvz largestyle nowwww!"
Bl-bl-bl-bl-bluelight masseeev ;)

---------7 years, 4 months, and 6 days ... have met some of the most brilliant, kind, and awesome people/friends, my fiance, and most of all myself.

Thanks BL, don't ever be a stranger.

<3 wv

I'll take my chances. cuz this thread does not belong, but it needs to be said!

This may not be the place, but oh well.

It has the best intentions.
So I expect it to be closed.
BUT I WANTED ALL AFFECTED TO READ.

I just wanted to show my appreciation for Bluelight.
I don't think people acknowledge the brilliance and support this site(Other Drugs Forum Specificly) provides.

Thank you for letting it exsist.
I have witnessed many threads that I can almost be certain have saved lots of lives.
Me for example.
I am off of a 5 and a half year methadone habbit. Hard yes. but how? from you guys and your tips.
just cold turkey with remedies...

The Mods are great. always have been.
Everybody contributes annnnnd it has seem so seldom to whitness the retads and idiots that used to roam.

To sum it up.
Thank you bluelight...
Every body that helps keeps this sites value at its worth.

I wish everybody the best.

Sorry...
But I think we should show the founder and mods praise for the work they put in.
It must be hard.

I think other drugs if the best home for my ranting compliment because it's generally directed at those who make this place what it is, included us typical posters...

much PLUR to all of BL!

I don't know exactly where this post should fit, so I decided that the BDD would be the closest. Basically, I have no questions but do have a generalized statment I would like to make regarding the moderators and members of this great site. Firstly, this site has gained so much positive ground since it started and has helped numerous people through tough and sometimes impossible times. Not only that, but the promptness of answering our questions is phenomenal. Thank you to the members, and the mods such as Captain Heroin, DJsim, Leftwing, and tons I've left out. Also, Lacey K , Johanschimpo(spell check?), BollWeevil, Cane2theLeft, and tons more I've left out. Lacey K, always seems like she talks directly to me with her advice and answers it's weird, as well as Captain Heroin's suggestions. You guys don't know how much positivity and real, truthful, information you are actually dictating and sending out. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. This site has saved me and gave me hope in more ways than you would know. Now, for everyone who thinks I'm just ass-kissing, I have no reason to do so. This is me, who I am, as a regular drug user stating my deep belief concerning this site and the people that make it what it is= phenomenal. Thank you.

I'm glad to hear I've truly helped others. :)

I also have much love for the community here and would like to give a big thank you to all admin, senior moderators, moderators, bluelight crew, and fellow bluelighters who make the BL experience so much fun and interesting.

There's truly a wealth of knowledge here to be shared by all minds seeking out the truth. Keep up the good work guys!

I just wanted to show my appreciation for Bluelight.
I don't think people acknowledge the brilliance and support this site(Other Drugs Forum Specificly) provides.

The Mods are great. always have been.
Everybody contributes annnnnd it has seem so seldom to whitness the retads and idiots that used to roam.

To sum it up.
Thank you bluelight...
Every body that helps keeps this sites value at its worth.

I wish everybody the best.

It's much appreciated EF! Thanks for contributing your experience to the board as well! :)

-C.H.

Feeling all glittery

I'm speaking of these forums. I feel a special connection to everyone here. And even on flaming, debating threads people here manage to show how much they care for one another without resorting to petty insults. I've been on plenty of forums where an interest or a condition connects all users, but some of them carry a negative vibe. Not Bluelight. What's so special about this place? <3

*merge* Thanks :) We love hearing when people are happy here. Glad to have you around! Its definetly the mix of people that makes this such a great place.

Thank you, BLUELIGHT.

I've not been on this site in a while, and thought I would drop in to snoop around. It's good to know this site is still very well taken care of. Hard to believe it's been 11 years since I signed up here; jeez I'm getting old. Thank you to everyone in the past, present, and future that has been, or will be, commited to keeping this place going.

Thank you! <3 I always find it cool to see some of the "original" members sticking around :)

holy shit, Sickboy remembered his password. Awesome! :D

i love this site

i just wanted to say that this is the best site ever!!! i am so so gratefull that i came across it!! i also wanted to say thanku to a certain moderator than has gone out of their way to answer my questions and help me!!! i have finally found people that i can relate too give my opionion on things and get their opinions!! thanx to everybody this site rocks!!!!

i just wanted to say thanks to all the staff and non-staff who help out here in SUPPORT.

special thanks to Enki for being so ace. <3