• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(MDMA / 200mg-250mg) - First time - True Ecstacy, FINALLY!!!!

Te0X2t

Bluelighter
So I used to say, I'd rather drive on E than bud... HOLY FUCKING SHIT! I was wrong...

So the night started around 9:00, I had done what I thought was MDMA many times, about a dozen... I would usually take two molly capsules which my man measures out and hands me for a nice deal, but today was different, he said he had a new connect and this shit was PURE. He tested it in front of my face and almost instant purple, I'm not sure what kit he used sorry...

9:00- I arrive at the party greeting everyone telling them what I plan on doing, a few of my friends want to go smoke two or three joints before I begin rolling. I throw them back expecting a typical bullshit roll.

9:15- We began smoking the joint and instead of feeling stoned i begin to feel energetic, bug eyed and amazing!!! It felt like I was smoking crack! (I've never tryed crack... you know what i mean.) I knew I was beginning to roll and wanted my friends to enjoy the weed so I stopped smoking and headed back to the party.

9:25- Holy fucking shit now I know what rolling is about! My eyes ricochet from side to side fastest they have ever but, it felt close to an orgasm whenever they did. Then the cheek chewing! So good and so bad at the same time... It felt like my head had exploded with pure fun love and excitement! Truely enjoying my self! I waited for the peak...

9:45- I hit my peak like a brick wall I was floored unable to move cause of the pure euphoria!!! This is where I put in my headphones, I tried choosing a song but I couldnt focus on anything, this annoyed me for a minute, but, then i just started clicking the middle button until something played... It was my drum and bass play list!! I was ecstatic!!

11:00- Finally off the peak, and I proceed to have an amazing conversation with one of my old close friends. Feels amazing to hug her, like I can compare it to hugging a daughter after coming home from a year of collage... No sexual feelings just caring and love.

Conclusion: I know this was a very short report but, I feel like this had been a very new and eye opening experience and I had to get it off my chest. Ecstacy is a great drug! It has so many aspects and levels to it. It's great for getting up and dancing and just enjoying your self, and its also even better for just talking and chilling. I recommend a lower dose for first timers tho, if i wasnt experienced I wouldnt have enjoyed this AT ALL, it was overwhelmingly awesome =)))))

Tagged by bindingaffinity
substancecode_mdma
substancecode_empathogens
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_cannabis
_combo_
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_oral
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
So happy for you to experience this =)

Purple eh? sounds like mandelin test kit to me

Nice one, Te0X2t!!

Over here in the north of the UK, it does seem that good pills are on the come-back. Me and clubberdude went out a couple of months ago in Leeds and were amazed at how loved-up and smiley everyone was, after (my) having given up on clubbing a year or more ago because the dearth of good pills meant that people seemed to be turning to K, mephedrone, coke and other less empathogenic, smiley chems. The night was a brilliant one because of all the smiles and eye contacts and passing hugs. A friend who used to deal in a small way told me that he'd heard it was due to the renewal in availability of precursor stuff from China. Not sure how true that is, but a few people have said how much better quality the pills are now. Everybody wins!! :))

Mxx

yes i recently just read about the precursor/oil stuff needed to "make" them and some people hounding them.. heard nothing about it being more accessible yet however if thats the case then RIGHT THE FUCK ON!

Mmmm, yeah MDMA is pretty wonderful. :p Good report! If you like tripping you should try loading up a bong bowl (or 2, or 3, or 4, or 5, or...) about 5 to 5 1/2 hours after you drop it, it'll blow you away. The after-roll trip, when you're exhausted, feeling the aftereffects of massive monoamine release, and the MDMA is metabolizing into MDA and other drugs, is one of the most wonderful things I've ever experienced when mixed with weed. Throw in some ketamine too if you've got it!

It's not fair :( I really miss nights like this...glad you got to do what so many people wish they can do once again.

Fuck NY.

Aly, do you recommend the K and MDMA mixture? Is it worth while because I do love K but always thought it'd kill my roll.

And Sparky I've been hearing of MDMA getting back in Britain, luckly I live near NY were everything is always good lol.

And Etnies I live right near NY and it's blooming with mollys not pills. so keep an eye out.

lol east coast is mostly shit
near NY where everything is good?
dude east coast has a hell of a lot more shitty shit than good shit, you just lucked out, its not like that everywhere...

take a whip-it next time you thizzin...then u really know where the term rolling comes from lol

^ ah Bulbs/Nangs are awesome on mdma, definitely something to do if you have both available! Simple words can not describe it!

lol east coast is mostly shit
near NY where everything is good?
dude east coast has a hell of a lot more shitty shit than good shit, you just lucked out, its not like that everywhere...

I would have to agree... IF you are getting pressed pills. Look for Molly, she is around.

My eyes ricochet from side to side fastest they have ever but, it felt close to an orgasm whenever they did.

Flutter vision...Try snorting one next time lol...then come back and speak of the flutter vision you get from that.

Do you know how much you took? I have some crystal that I've been told is pretty damn pure and I'm planning to get as good a first experience as I can without overexerting myself too much. I was thinking somewhere in the noted therapeutic range (1.5/1.7 mg/kg) which would put me at around 115 mg.

IMO it's pointless because you nee more material for a high that's not as good as when you take it orally. When taken nasally, I find you miss what makes MDMA magical. And it's painful.

Do you know how much you took? I have some crystal that I've been told is pretty damn pure and I'm planning to get as good a first experience as I can without overexerting myself too much. I was thinking somewhere in the noted therapeutic range (1.5/1.7 mg/kg) which would put me at around 115 mg.

115mg could be too much if you're sensitive. I'd advise 80mg for a first time, its always possible to redose or take a bit more the next time.

Hell yeah man, sounds like a great night! Makes me happy to hear people put there are having a great time :)

For those of you from NY, what venue/show/party would you recommend i go to if I wanted to be in an environment where a lot of people will be rolling? Im going to be in NY from Dec 23rd to Jan 3rd and I can't imagine a better night out than with a crowd of rollers. :)