• MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. ROTFGALS

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://boards.420chan.org/mdma/res/151976.php
you all think theres dumbasses on BL
<snip>
thats me on there as yaboyllama
apparently root beer cant use real sassfrass cause of it containing safrole which is used to make MDxx
FDA made it illegal to have sassafrass that hasn't beeen de-safroled in products for human consumption/FOOD in 1960
because safrole is a carcinogen and a very good one at that apparently.
those MDMA traffickers got hooks, they got time machines now, i'mma start selling if i can get a time machine, who's with me.
and someone on there in that same thread
"everyone knows somebody who says their hsit si cut with heron or coke
but this shit was probably straight scag"
jesus christ.
i say no, you never had MDE, its not around anymore because nobody wants to make ti because its not as profitable and theres no demand, and its illegal now
MANG ROOT BEER IS GOING AWAY
THEYRE MAKING ROOT BEER ILLEGAL.
those kids need some comprehension skills. hop.com

Last edited by a moderator:
nukkum plz, i live it up everyday all day. Work demands most of my time and when i relax i cruise the interwebs and get baked. Going out is for weekends.

Safrole's carcinogenic effects are minimum to non existent in humans tbh

Oh wait.....that's still from last year. Need next year's lineup NAO!

Last edited:
Any links? Just interested...

From wikipedia:

” Safrole is regarded by the U.S. government to be a

weak carcinogen in rats, [4] and considered by the European Commission on Health and consumer

protection to be genotoxic and carcinogenic. [5] It naturally occurs in a variety of spices such as cinnamon, nutmeg, black pepper and herbs such as basil. In that role safrole is believed, although not proven, to make a small but measurable contribution to the overall incidence of human cancer, equal to the hazards presented by orange juice (due to limonene) and tomatoes (caffeic

acid). [6] In the United States, it was once widely used as a food additive in root beer, sassafras tea, and other common goods, but was banned by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) after its carcinogenicity in rats was discovered. Today, safrole is also banned for use in soap and perfumes by the International Fragrance Association.

According to a 1977 study of the metabolitesof safrole in both rats and humans, two carcinogenic metabolites of safrole found in the urine of rats, 1'-hydroxysafrole and 3'-hydroxyisosafrole, were not

found in human urine.”

420chan is worse for morons for sure but I do like being able to talk about prices without getting snipped

yeah but thats irrelevant isnt it when i've seen not one mention of a testing kit on there combined with general idiocy of everyone on there
their prices are probably good for "ecstasy" but not for MDMA

From wikipedia:

” Safrole is regarded by the U.S. government to be a

weak carcinogen in rats, [4] and considered by the European Commission on Health and consumer

protection to be genotoxic and carcinogenic. [5] It naturally occurs in a variety of spices such as cinnamon, nutmeg, black pepper and herbs such as basil. In that role safrole is believed, although not proven, to make a small but measurable contribution to the overall incidence of human cancer, equal to the hazards presented by orange juice (due to limonene) and tomatoes (caffeic

acid). [6] In the United States, it was once widely used as a food additive in root beer, sassafras tea, and other common goods, but was banned by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) after its carcinogenicity in rats was discovered. Today, safrole is also banned for use in soap and perfumes by the International Fragrance Association.

According to a 1977 study of the metabolitesof safrole in both rats and humans, two carcinogenic metabolites of safrole found in the urine of rats, 1'-hydroxysafrole and 3'-hydroxyisosafrole, were not

found in human urine.”
Cinnamon, black pepper, and basil are all natural remedies and supposed to be good for your digestive system, and overall promote general health.

It makes perfect sense the hazard is like orange juice and tomatoes..

Now why did the FDA ban it? Because of a study on rats? "believed, although not proven to make a small measurable contribution to human cancer incidences".. = banned?

The 1977 study indicated the toxic metabolites found in rats were not found in humans.

wtf?

Fuckin FDA politics... :!

I found a smiley face on the 20, ima keep looking for more shit

i installed gta3 on this comp and played for the first time in years
DNB RADIO ftw.

San Andreas? best one IMO

oh wait no SA and GTA3 are two different games huh?

Whatever man SA was the shit

4 was good, but Russians are annoying...

oh yeah and Im pretty sure everyone agrees that vice city sucks

the russian/eastern european thing I liked, italian mafia is way overdone...
NSFW:
tumblr_lps341iyfE1qkgsveo1_500.png

thats me, but about 10x paler

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.