Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smackie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, here goes. Im not a long time Blighter obviously but I punched in heroin and I came up with this thread. Ill be honest, Im blatantly plugging my blog. But I do care about you all. I love talking about drugs and I love hearing about drugs. Ive had a few experiences though that a few of you might enjoy reading. Im more into the Detroit Heroin thread as thats where I live.
Anyway. My blogs name is my location to the left. Ive only got 19 subscribers so Id love it if you joined. Ive gotten many compliments on it here and elsewhere. sorry for poking in on your thread but I do think Im worthy of your time.

Or you can just Google Junkysays.

Be safe ppl. get and use clean riggs. Dont forget to argue with anyone who thinks the war on drugs is correct. Harm Reduction are the key words

Just flicked through the blog then, some crazy stories dude, it sounds like you've had an interesting life to say the least...

OK, here goes. Im not a long time Blighter obviously but I punched in heroin and I came up with this thread. Ill be honest, Im blatantly plugging my blog. But I do care about you all. I love talking about drugs and I love hearing about drugs. Ive had a few experiences though that a few of you might enjoy reading. Im more into the Detroit Heroin thread as thats where I live.
Anyway. My blogs name is my location to the left. Ive only got 19 subscribers so Id love it if you joined. Ive gotten many compliments on it here and elsewhere. sorry for poking in on your thread but I do think Im worthy of your time.

Or you can just Google Junkysays.

Be safe ppl. get and use clean riggs. Dont forget to argue with anyone who thinks the war on drugs is correct. Harm Reduction are the key words

I bookmarked your blog a week ago, I found the link elsewhere on BL. Really good reading, thanks for keeping me entertained at work :)

I read through your entire blog yesterday pigpen, you've had some amazing life experiences which make for great stories.

Thank you all. If I ever do finally get all my stuff written out to a semi readable book form, and do get a few copies printed, I wont forget you for the encouragement. There will no doubt be a full page of thank you's to my BL family. You all were the first to really get me thinking about putting out a book. Its one thing having a friend or two telling you your stories are worthwhile but a whole other when strangers tell you its worthy.

Ive found a printer/bookmaker to create a chapbook type thing. I just need to get my ass in gear and proof read everything as well as go through everything to add more detailed accounts so its not so cold and straight forward. I think it needs a slight dash of spice, a few more adjectives.

Anyway, thank you.

Pigpen

If I'm not prying, I'm curious, where is your life at now? Are you in a more settled living situation? Still using?

Just wondering how things ended up playing out for you.

I agree the naloxone in subs causes a lot of the nasty side effects, especially headaches.

I found that bupe raised my already high tolerance to an unsustainable level. Really pissed that I can't get that sweet spot now without spending a ridiculous amount of money, but maybe that's a blessing in disguise. I'm currently tapering using full agonists and find myself able to function a lot better mentally and physically than when I was trying to reduce on bupe, plus I don't have to put up with the disgusting taste of bupe any more.

Do the films have a taste to them at all?

ketaman -

Quality has been up and down as usual from what I've been hearing...a few months ago some really good stuff was flowing, had the methadone clinic in a buzz of excitement! haha

Glad you're finding bupe to be effective dude :) I'm 24 and been on it about 5 years, down to 0.4mg ish atm. With such a low dose I actually like the combination of bupe and other opiates...weird. So much better than the methadone...IMO.

Just be careful with switching back and forth from bupe to full agonists, the more times you do it the harder it gets, and less effective bupe seems. Prob not an issue since you're settling down and stable but just something to keep in mind. When I was on higher doses I could switch back and forth pretty easy in the beginning...probably did it 50+ times before I started having problems. Bupe is a strange one. My cravings for proper opiates have been getting less and less over the years on bupe, I don't think they'll ever fully disappear.

wd'ing like a cunt today :(... I guess the high is that good that the painful withdrawel symptoms are with it.

fuck. I have the coin to get more oxys to feel better but i know going thru periodic wd'els is better for me in the long run.

hot/cold flushes. Feel so irratated at everything and anything. I think all of my body is telling me to go get more but the Heart says no this is needed. :(

Might go get some codiene to tamper off. ://

^^I always found oxy withdrawals made me much more irritable and often angry than say methadone or bupe withdrawals, oxy played with my head way more than any other opiate including heroin. Hope ur feelin better soon mate WD's suck!

Had 2 points of gear day before yesterday and was really mashed for ages and had sex for the first time on heroin(not first time ever lol), I never used to have any interest in sex when I had a full on habit but I had some of the best sex ive had in ages. I have noticed though that im thinking about opiates a lot more now that ive started dabbling again, I think im safe for the moment though theres so much other stuff in my life at the moment.

and had sex for the first time on heroin(not first time ever lol)

I don't know, I think maybe being on opioids for your first time wouldn't be all that bad. ;)

I'd prefer w/ding from oxy than smack myself. Fucking withdrawals have got me at the moment too.

ah smacky thread ey
good idea. wlda thought thered be one already
just about to head to city to pickup , good day for it , it being beers , blasts n jersy shore marathon
tho im worried im gona be stuk havn to smoke it coz i gotaa massive bruise last time n it still hasnt disapeared so i cant see shit exept purple arm lol

I just posted my first experience of how I got started using.
Some of you are familiar with my blog. Hope you will subscribe if you like it, and leave comments, good or bad.

*stop spamming your blog's URL already*

Usually I go by pigpen1968 not pigpen19688. I lost my password when I pawned my laptop last week. Cant for the life of me remember what it is or what e mail I started the account with.

Shits been pretty good here in Detroit. I had a friend come out from Cali and he did 4 nickles and was nicely toasted. What he was getting out there didnt compare apparently. I LOVE DETROIT.

Last edited by a moderator:
ah smacky thread ey
good idea. wlda thought thered be one already
just about to head to city to pickup , good day for it , it being beers , blasts n jersy shore marathon
tho im worried im gona be stuk havn to smoke it coz i gotaa massive bruise last time n it still hasnt disapeared so i cant see shit exept purple arm lol

A bit late I know, but have you tried IMing? It has the same bioavailability as IV, you miss the rush, but get much more bang for your buck than smoking.

I don't think IM'ing H is a very good idea,I just think that method of administration should be reserved for substances that your 100% sure are sterile.IMO unless it's sterile it's just a matter of time until an abcess occurs.

If I'm not prying, I'm curious, where is your life at now? Are you in a more settled living situation? Still using?

Just wondering how things ended up playing out for you.

Things are okay Crankinit. I love living in Detroit, maintain a reasonable place in life as a regular human being whatever that is. Im not homeless, I maintain my habit and have a couple of women who I love dearly. It could be and has been a lot worse' If drugs were legal life could be mostly completely normal for me and many other addicts but big pharma has their billions making sure their drugs stay legal and mine are not.

Had a few drinks tonight so Im rambling.

all in all Crank, things are okay.

BTW, I put up a new blog entry yesterday. You all have been very encouraging and If I ever do get something published all you here at BL will be honored. My latest entry is of how I first started using heroin.

*STOP SPAMMING WITH YOUR BLOG*

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Smoko, I haven't currently edited your post but I have to question how close you are cutting it. Although you aren't overly specific it seems unneccessary to rattle off numerous suburbs of Melbourne in which heroin is common.

I have raised this issue with the other mods and would ask yourself and other posters to refrain from further mention of specific locales until something is decided.

Also, I would just like to point out that while being on benzo's might help you "get the most" out of your heroin it is also making your usage much more dangerous, most heroin fatalities involve poly drug use with a benzo and/or alcohol.

IM'ing heroin probably isn't the best idea unless you have ran it through a micron filter, but if you do that I would presume the chance of an abcess is minimal. I could be wrong on that though?

Sorry,I just thought with all the mainstream media talk of cameras and a possible injecting room it would be ok,won't happen again though.

I thought IM H through a micron filter might be ok too,but I'm really not sure so I didn't ment8ion it,I have very little experience with micron filters.
Ok,4.30am on a sunday,I'm off to catch me some wild mountain trout,Have a good day everyone;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.