• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Get to know your neighbo(u)rs from across the pond

Yeah I've got a grandfather on one side of pure English descent, the other is half english half german, and both grandmothers are 100% German. So im about 75% german, from the south to be precise.

I have wondered if my American cousins could answer some questions about dealing in the US?

How realistic are TV shows like The Wire? Is the dealing open like that as in guys fighting over corners and you can just pull up and buy?

In some places yeah, in others you'd never guess how big the scene is unless you're Involved in it.

No specifics please people. People have and always will find places to cop if they need to.

^ sorry about that.

But yeah where i'm from in the USA, you walk down to a specific location and every 3rd or 4th person who walks by goes, "need subs?", "need addies?", "need pins?", "need brown?", "need hard?", "need oxies?".

The Atlantic Pond.

And to the dude axing about the wire...

Philly Chicago and Baltimore all have areas like that. Though at least in Philly they don't do that hand the money to one dude and another brings the work to you. Nah...never give the money until they hand you off.

How big of a problem is Meth over in places like Fresno? My buddy from the UK went to Fresno and a couple of other places in his US visit and he said the strung out tweakers in the street are a different breed to the crack and heroin addicts we have in the UK. Screaming at their reflections in shop windows n shit... He said the extent of manic drug induced behaviour he saw was just on a different level to what we have here.

I think the UKs problem comes in our approach to drinking. I am ashamed of my town on a Friday/Saturday night lol ... This comment was not supposed to be hate on the U.S by the way- just a point of view that a friend of mine held who spent a year over there.

I was just reading through this thread because I found it interesting and then I found ^^this post^^ about Fresno, CA.
Fresno is a smallish town in the Central Valley of CA. This is where fruits and veggies are grown in CA. Other than growing produce, there really is fuck all to do. The kickiest thing they do, I’m told, is riding in small crop duster planes. I’ve been there and my BFF is from Fresno so I can say this with certainty.
Pretty much all the kids turn to drugs and alcohol by high school age and the Central Valley is notorious for meth. Bakersfield, Fresno, Modesto and Tulare are hotbeds of meth production, distribution and use. There are lots of old tweekers running around with brain damage and plenty of new ones, too.
Fresno is not typical of the average CA city. It’s kind of a FUBAR place that people drive through to get to Yosemite National Park, but I wouldn’t advise staying there much longer than a gas station stop or maybe a lunch break.

My most burning question lie more w/ the brothers and sisters to the North. Their bags of milk and Kraft dinner seem more foreign.

My most burning question lie more w/ the brothers and sisters to the North. Their bags of milk and Kraft dinner seem more foreign.

I only drink kefir and that shit come in bottles so I can't help ya.

As for KD...I never touch the shit.

Wow, I'm useless to you.

I only drink kefir and that shit come in bottles so I can't help ya.

As for KD...I never touch the shit.

Wow, I'm useless to you.

Never useless Northfam Sunchamp; Mac + chz is smack + greaz either way you bake it shake it;

Surely I've missed something or many things; probably both

Northfam Sunchamp! I love that. I'm getting that tatted on my arm.....maybe. Eventually.

I don't even fuck with mac and cheese of any sort normally, though I have had some bougie nice restaurant varieties that are the farthest thing from the shake and bake KD stuff.

Hold up....let me ask you then: why the hell do you guys NOT have bagged milk?

We can get milk in glass bottles or waxed cardboard jugs as well, people who buy milk in bags use a reusable oval jug to hold the bag in and then it's just a matter of snipping a corner off to pour from the bag.

Kraft started fucking about with the KD recipe years ago so it doesn't taste like it used to, it's been a while since I've lived in a dorm but I'm pretty sure nobody buys it anymore...

Kraft started fucking about with the KD recipe years ago so it doesn't taste like it used to, it's been a while since I've lived in a dorm but I'm pretty sure nobody buys it anymore...

Poor people, I'm sure.

It's like .49$ for a high-caloric meal*. Compare that to .49$ for ramen noodles which will give you only about 300kcal from fat and carbs.

*--extremely subjective term in this context.

....and plastic bottles. Most kefir is in plastic bottles, for example.

store kefir is pretty expensive and ime most of the brands don't have that tangy zip of freshy fermented stuff. i knew someone who made their own with kefir grains, REALLY good kefir, and apparently you can reuse the grains so it seems worth it if you go through a lot of kefir

Northfam Sunchamp! I love that. I'm getting that tatted on my arm.....maybe. Eventually.

I don't even fuck with mac and cheese of any sort normally, though I have had some bougie nice restaurant varieties that are the farthest thing from the shake and bake KD stuff.

Hold up....let me ask you then: why the hell do you guys NOT have bagged milk?

Plastic or Glass gallon jug of milk is only thing I see; Only Notably RaunchyGood beverage sold in bags down here is the That cheap franzia bagwine found inside a cardboard box:

Notable wholesome and lewd party custom = slap the bag and drank = place the bag on the rump/or bosom of the finest lass in sight (consensually of course)____ then slap that bag + release the nozzle and suckle nasty grapevinewine like you would nurse the teat; to everybody's slight erotic delight: you get drunkedup from guzzling cheapo wine and the Fine Lady should be adequately pleased + teased if you've been gentlemanly + graceful about the whole charade.