• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Get to know your neighbo(u)rs from across the pond

They smoke smaller joints I think. No roach either (nasty).

the joints in the US are cannabis only. Why put tobacco in? that sounds gross.
And a roach is the end of the joint that gets thrown out because you cant smoke anymore.

i smoke blunts because im super tolerant to cannabis, not because I'm hardcore or because the weed sucks. It doesn't suck. I hear blunts aren't so popular anywhere else, but that is the ROA for most of my stoner friends.

the joints in the US are cannabis only. Why put tobacco in? that sounds gross.
And a roach is the end of the joint that gets thrown out because you cant smoke anymore.
Hash used to be the most common form of cannabis in the UK, so everyone smoked with baccy, and it's still how people roll even though weed is predominant now. I like spliffs, baccy and hash taste good together. The roach here refers to the bit of rolled up card you use as a filter (and which means you don't have to throw away any weed).

i smoke blunts because im super tolerant to cannabis, not because I'm hardcore or because the weed sucks. It doesn't suck. I hear blunts aren't so popular anywhere else, but that is the ROA for most of my stoner friends.

That's fair enough. In my group of friends we have a blunt maybe once a month as a special treat, partially because no one wants to put £10 worth of weed into one skin, and partly because no one can do much after a blunt :D

Where i'm from a blunt of pure high grade heads is a travesty and I feel the same(unless your in a small car or something and sit in it for awhile). A joint IMO is as well(unless its like .25g and rolled by a master). To me joints and blunts are for lower grade cannabis like beasters or mids. Even then though I would never commit a crime such as putting tobacco in a joint I don't really care if other people do, unless i'm hitting it though no one ever does this. If you can't roll a joint that burns properly then you either didn't grind/break the weed into a nearly fine powder or you just suck at rolling. IMO rolling is a skill your born with and you can only half ass learn if you weren't.

If you can't roll a joint that burns properly then you either didn't grind/break the weed into a nearly fine powder or you just suck at rolling
or you're smoking hash.

If you can't roll a joint that burns properly then you either didn't grind/break the weed into a nearly fine powder or you just suck at rolling. IMO rolling is a skill your born with and you can only half ass learn if you weren't.

If you've got a specifically designed blunt skin or a cigar to hollow out it's not a problem, but just chucking a load of weed into a Rizla (standard rolling paper) never works well IME. Plus, like I said before, it's not necessary (for me, at least) to smoke all that at once. Each to their own, though! :)

^or your herb isnt properly dried.
i find that even herbthat doesnt burn well in joints still burns ok in blunts.

It's rare that we get nice, fully dried weed round this way :( Sometimes I go to the effort of drying it out, but more often than not I pick up when I'm on my way out and don't get the chance. I've been a bit sick of it recently and have taken to smoking hash instead. It's cheaper (same price for 1g, or sometimes .8 of green as it is for 2g of hash) and I find it less sedating, better for being out and about and still enjoying a cheeky smoke.

Last edited:
you guys talk abou not being able to do much after smoking a blunt especilly if its just all weed and the reason is bc your smoking damn near twice as much weed as you would if your smoking a joint..thats why if im smoking it by myelf i might be able to get high 3times off a blunt, theres no rule that says you have to smoke it all at once..now i find rolling lbunts easie then rollin joints ause the paper is thinker and you dont have to be as careful with it, theres room for mistakes..

if you want to learn go out and buy a box of swisher sweets..i say a box because you get 5 chances and i bet if you took your time you will only mess up 1 of those cigars..now a days when i fuck up a cigar im embarrassed cause i really did something wrong for it to happen..also if your smoking blunts only buy cigarillos..dont ever buy full big cigars un less you want to roll up a gram or 2..and if thats the case id rather have three .7 rillos then 1 big blunt, cause its really just a waste

my question for you guys who roll tobacco with it...what if one of your friends doesnt smoke tobacco? like me i havent smoked a cigarette in more then 10 years and hen i did i just tried it, i cant inhale it, i hate the taste and smell of it..so what do you do if you dont smoke tobacco...or over there if you smoke weed then you smoke tobacco?

if you want to learn go out and buy a box of swisher sweets
They don't sell those here. Malt liquor and handguns neither.
what if one of your friends doesnt smoke tobacco?
Then they can roll a joint however they like.

I've never known anyone to refuse a joint because it's got baccy in it, although I know people who don't smoke cigarettes but make an exception for joints. I was one of these people until recently, a cigarette just seemed like a joint without the good bit. I've got back into smoking cigarettes over the last few weeks though, need to cut that down (again).

I guess if you don't like tobacco then the bong would be the way forward, they're quite popular here. Although, some people even make a bong mix (mixing the weed or hash with baccy). Personally, I prefer a pure cone if I'm bonging, but each to their own. We have an extremely high rate of smokers where I'm from - Practically everyone I know smokes cigarettes so no one really questions the tobacco mixed with weed thing.

I guess if you don't like tobacco then the bong would be the way forward, they're quite popular here.

lol we used to put tobacco in bong mix. haven't had a bong for years though.

i smoke weed every day. don't really smoke cigarettes, and put tobacco in my joints. i find joints with no tobacco horrible and a waste of weed, given what ridiculous prices i pay these days.

IMO rolling is a skill your born with and you can only half ass learn if you weren't.

lol, rolling blunts, an innate skill. Tell that to the dozen or so dudes/chicks I've taught how to roll games/blunts/joints etc. I myself learned from an older stoner when I was younger, and I can certainly see my blunt skills improving over the years. At this point I can and do roll blunts one-handed while driving, text, making a meal, etc. Couldn't do that 2 years ago.

wtf is a "game"? And don't get all Wittgenstein on me, you know what I mean.

Seeing that all the talk is about bud I assume that the "game" you ask of is

NSFW:
garciayvegagamepalmagreen4pk.jpg
A brand of cigars that people roll blunts from. I think they make blunt wraps too.

While we're on it do they sell blunt wraps across the pond? I'm not big on blunts at all and I especially hate blunt wraps. For those that don't know blunt wraps are a pressed tobacco paper with no filler made specifically to roll with and typically obnoxiously flavored. I feel like my cigs are healthier than those things.

wtf is a "game"? And don't get all Wittgenstein on me, you know what I mean.

a brand of cheap cigar. They're more popular now then any dutch or swisher I'd wadger... at least in the north eastern USA... As apposed to a blunt wrap, like a Royal or True Blunt.

lol, rolling blunts, an innate skill. Tell that to the dozen or so dudes/chicks I've taught how to roll games/blunts/joints etc. I myself learned from an older stoner when I was younger, and I can certainly see my blunt skills improving over the years. At this point I can and do roll blunts one-handed while driving, text, making a meal, etc. Couldn't do that 2 years ago.
Then they were born with the skill. No roller just rolls a perfect joint from the start. Micheal Jordan didn't start out as a basketball guru at first either and i'm sure he improved his skills over the years, literally think about it, it makes perfect sense, natural progression. I was talking about joints though, which are a million times harder to roll then blunts. You can just keep packing blunts at the end if you roll them in a certain way and if you powder the bud then its going to smoke pretty well. I know most of you know what i'm talking about, the friend whos been trying to roll joints for years and they still run and burn fucked up. Its how it goes. With my friend theres like 5 people out of 30 that roll, mainly because everyone wants a near perfect joint/blunt to smoke and not an experiment. I rarely smoke 'em but used to when I was younger, can't really roll joints anymore but can roll a blunt nearly as good as the next(haven't smoked one in atleast a year). Who ever puts tobacco in a bong though, thats a straight travesty IMO. I can understand the joints as it probably does make it burn more efficiently, but a bong? Just sounds like a good way to cough up a lung to me(my friends and I actually once put baccy in a bong and it didn't turn out well)!

To SamhainGrim-----------------
I think it depends on the person in regards to the flag pole question (sorry thats a bland answer). But my father is a retired air force vet of 20 years. we have 2 houses here in good old massachusetts. At our year round house, with heat, town water, and all the other amenities to deal with the harsh winter months here, we have a flag pole that we basically take down for the winter because it doesnt really make sense to fly the flag in the cold months where it gets dark by 430pm anyways. but in the summer we put the flag up on nice days, weekends, and basically all holidays (july 4th, memorial day, labor day, then other nonspecific state holidays too. At our summer house on the lake, we basically do the same. its boarded up during the winter and in the summer we pretty much put the flag up on nice days, holidays, and sometimes when our german and swedish friends come over we will hang their countries (also our ethnicities too) flags. I'm proud to be brought up in a military family even though I never joined and its not like we are all military with daily salutes and all that jazz. I respect my father for his service to the country and anyone else for that matter and try to make sure he knows it by taking him out to lunch on veterans appreciation days or even just saying thank you for your service. i think a lot of people in this country have too many misconceptions about military personal and think that they should take more time to appreciate sacrifices these people have made in keeping us safe in our little lives here. Also with all that said, as stated I live in massachusetts in the suburbs and would say that roughly one in 8 houses has flagpoles that i see with our proud flag hoisted on top. At my lakehouse that number probably goes up to 1 in 3 houses or so but that probably just goes for the summer and weekends......

sorry to ramble on about all that since u were just asking about flags.........