Psychedelic Rap

CheapHighMan

Bluelighter
So far I got Tyler the Creator: Bastard and Goblin
Kid kudi: man on the moon
Jay electronic: What the fuck is a Jay electronica
Kanye: Beautiful Dark twisted fantasy

Anyone else got any?

Leak Bros. is a underground rap group (and personally one of my favorites) with lyrics
about PCP. In fact, every fucking song is pretty much about PCP. Check it out http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R5G3WFQN

It features rapper Chris Placo (Cage) as well as Tame One that someone mentioned
earlier. Cage was actually in a New York mental hospital (Stoney Lodge) for some time.

Last edited:
Foreign beggars - Stabilize off their first album, thats generally quite good, their new stuff is truly fucking terrific, like it hurts to listen to it.
Now this isn't all that psychedelic as such, but the twist is quite mind blowing and after relisteing to it you notice all kinds of little things and you notice how clever it is.

Foreign beggars - Stabilize off their first album, thats generally quite good, their new stuff is truly fucking terrific, like it hurts to listen to it.
Now this isn't all that psychedelic as such, but the twist is quite mind blowing and after relisteing to it you notice all kinds of little things and you notice how clever it is.

Both really good. Though I reckon Foreign Beggars' first album was their best. Same goes for Rhyme Asylum.. "State of Lunacy" was amazing.

Couch - Earl Sweatshirt ~ lyrically, probably not psychedelic. The production is pretty sweet though.

I'm going to suggest Edan one more time. If OP doesn't think its psychedelic he wouldn't know psychedelic if it slapped him in the face with a rainbow colored penis.