Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

R.I.P. BHannon24

Tommyboy

Bluelight Crew
Hey guys,

I just got a reply to a PM I sent to him in which I was asking if he was alright (he had not signed on in 10 days or so). They told me he died in a car crash, which was confirmed when I searched for details on the internet.

BHannon was the man in here. He was flamed as a newbie, but had not problem taking it like a man. He was a little younger than most of us, and a bit naive, but I am sure we could all see a little bit of us in his posts.

Rest in peace man, your short bid in NASADD will not be forgotten.

m.jpg

Last edited:
What? :/ I recall seeing that guys posts from time to time. This is very said, even more so in the wake of Tally passing :/

god damn, chills have run over me, he was a good dude

my condolensces to all that knew him

sad week 4 bluelighters how many have passed away life is to short and you never know when your time is up

rip b hannon

RIP, didn't know him but no one should have their life cut that short

RIPI didnt know him but I know only the good die young. Its been a bad week to be a bluelighter everyone stay safe out in the real world.

So sad. We seem to have lost a few Bluelighters this last month or so. R.I.P please lets not lose anymore,be careful people

Man... I can't even believe this. I'm in total shock. RIP man. You will be missed.

Rest in peace brother, hopefully I will see you one day after my time has come. We have lost too many lately, yall need to chill out and be safe.

Fuck man always sad when a young dies

Yesterday was the 3Rd year since the passing of my best friend

Sad just sad

This shit really sucks man. I only knew him from here but, he really seemed like a good dude. Someone whos posts I read and immediately knew we'd get along. Way too young. RIP

Oh my God.

I miss you man. We're losing far too many Bluelighters these days. My thoughts and prayers go out to ya