• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

R.I.P. BHannon24

RIP man :( Thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family. Didn't know him but looks like he was loved here at bluelight. Hope he knew that...

I'm sorry that we have lost another cherished member.. why is it that Bluelight seems to have the Longest list of members that pass on of any website I've ever known..

we didnt really get along but i dont want to see anyone pass

RIP bro..

i feel bad for his family..

I get so bummed out when I hear stories like this.What a sad waste of a beautiful soul.Rest in peace young one.:(

My thoughts are going out to all of his friends and family during this dark time <3

Be safe out there everyone.

fuck man, I talked to him the night before it happened, then nothing for a week or so.... horrible... he really was a good heart

R.i.P Bro<3

Seemed like a really decent guy.
Far to young to go.

Last edited:
I know I'm late to the game, but still wanted to send my condolences. RIP man, sounds like he was pretty young too. That's awful to think he'll never get to experience all the things in life such as finding that perfect someone out there, kids, family. Too short...RIP

I haven't been on here in a couple months but I was bothered when I saw BHannon had passed. I only knew him from the dope thread but I remember when he started posting in there. I offered him some advice when he posted about getting popped. I saw that it ended up turning out ok, which was what I told him, ''to relax, things aren't as bad as they seem right now.'' Anyways, even though I didn't know him personally, I still feel sad just knowing that he's gone. Definitely too soon, condolences to his family. RIP BHannon24

That's fucking sad as shit ): I never got to post in this thread because I was locked up when he died.... When I saw it on facebook I was heartbroken. He didn't live too far from me either and we were suppose to chill ): I would text Bryan all the time and he was such an awesome guy and still is ): I was brought to this thread because just the other day ago my cellphone pocket dialed someone and it was him..... I don't even know how that happened but it did. Rest in peace man <3. I miss you

This is too sad I went back and read all the dudes post his downward spiral was really quick its so crazy to read like I wanna jump in to those threads and warn him or some shit. Anyway I hope he found some peace wherever he is.

I might be mistaken but I think I did a tiny chat with him and Chinky. Way too young to go.

Just wanted to say R.I.P to my man Bhannon. Cool ass kid. I remember when he first joined and mufuckas was tryin to hate and he came out hard. Way too young and a damn shitty way to die. I almost wish it woulda been a OD cuz at least he woulda went out high.

I think about him atleast a couple times a week...sad shit alway to the chillest people :( R.i.p Brother

even though i didnt like him..i do still think about his story..i feel like i can write a movie about him and his situation...i got the idea in my head and its something thats never been done on the movie screen

I know I'm late to the game, but still wanted to send my condolences. RIP man, sounds like he was pretty young too. That's awful to think he'll never get to experience all the things in life such as finding that perfect someone out there, kids, family. Too short...RIP

I think he did find that perfect somebody.... She still frequently posts on his facebook. Its sad reading what she has to say because I know how it feels to lose the person you love. Bryan was only a few months older than my boyfriend (he died in April).... Such a sad thing to go through. I may not know her but I feel her pain and I hurt for her as well.

Last edited:
Hard to believe its already been 3 years. I didn't know the guy outside his posts but I still think about his story from time to time. I hope his friends and family have found some semblance of peace.