• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

Bright Memory (excellent), Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Brawlhalla, Overwatch

Civilization 6 with the Rise & Fall expansion for weeks now. I used to play persona 5 a lot on my ps4 before I pawned it

Latest Max Pain (cannot remember the name)....
Stuck at stadium and don't have enough pain-killers. Go figure.

buddy of mine got me a gta v acct to toy around with to see if I like it

cs:go and eso are still my go-to's

Oh my dear God. I've been playing Mount and Blade: Warband.... I haven't been this addicted to a game in almost ten years. I dread my wife coming home from work because I know I'll have to stop playing for the night. I met a guy a few months ago who said he had over 4000 hours logged on M&B, and now I see why. Sooooo addictive!

Last edited:
Oh my dear God. I've been playing Mount and Blade: Warband.... I haven't been this addicted to a game in almost ten years. I dread my wife coming home from work because I know I'll have to stop playing for the night. I met a guy a few months ago who said he had over 4000 hours logged on M&B, and now I see why. Sooooo addictive!

Yes video games are very addictive. Definitely agree.

I'll try to get an exact hour count of how much time I've played ESO.

I need to do /playtime when I get home jfc

I've "only" played for 1,994 hours on this one game.

When I hear 4 to 6 thousand hours per game for some users I feel a bit better about my nolife.

I have around 1400 hours in STO. It's so easy to lose your sense of self when playing a MMO and just become absorbed in the game.

'Apex Legends' is THE game atm for me. I have 'Mirrors Edge Catalist' installed but don't plat atm, great game though.

Also any fans of pocket billiards. The best PC game for this is Virtual Pool 4, check it. Its insane!

Also any fans of pocket billiards. The best PC game for this is Virtual Pool 4, check it. Its insane!

I used to be into miniclip 8 ball pool. Pretty fun and a lot of insane players at the last level that has a 50M chip ante. You need to make the 8 ball bounce off a wall and into your pocket to win. Some nuts bounce all their shots. It's insane.

Last edited:
Hey.. i have purchased new Gaming pc in Trade Show but they have not support dota 2.. please give me suggestion? what can i do ?
I'm not exactly sure what you're asking here. If you bought a brand new gaming centered PC it should be able to easily handle a game like DOTA.

what's the best strategy game like Civilization?

what's better, Civ V or Civ VI? last one i played was IV and thought it was great.

it true the new sim city sucks?

Last edited:
AOE2 imo. Best rts game, ever, everevereverver. Some people liked AOE3. I wouldn't blame you if you were one of them.

I never liked the civ games, a bit too slow paced for me but still fun if you have the attention span.

the new sims was basically unplayable to me. I did not even try sims city but that actually sounds pretty fucking rad to have too, why didn't I think of that LOL. My sims go-to before ts2 was The Sims Tower. You got to be DJT for a day and virtually build a tower. Very fucking excellent game. They need to bring that back. Revamp it.

If you're looking for turn based like Civ, AOE2 won't be that similar, much more action oriented. The only turn based games I still play are the Galactic Civilization games, lost many hours of my life to the second one. I've only ever played Alpha Centauri from the Civ series but that came out in the late 90s I think.

I'm back to playing Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion lately. Planning to subscribe to SWTOR again and get back into that soon.

turn based is SOOoOOooo boORORRROrorINGGGgggg though. I couldn't put up with it. Just get into AOE2 and see what you like about it.

I could so go for some of that right about now. I don't know if AOE is on steam or whatnot. *confuse* I've been eso/cs:go -ing for a while now.