• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

TF2
300px-Medic.png

You just got checked in to the doctor.

I'm tempted to download TF2 again, but as a bittervet I now have to hate it due to all the hat and item shit.

Mostly on EVE Online nowadays, anyone else here playing space spreadsheets?

dude talk me through an upgrade, im sure they make laptop graphic cards i can use? thats really all i need. since i'm always on the go, and dont wanna leave shit like that sitting out.
i did a little cs 1.6 earlier, everytime i try to join a server or press 'v' on my keyboard i end up joining a dust2 server? i dunno if i need to reset my keyboard or wat. shit sucks :/.
dota is a pretty sick game, dunno when 2 is comin out, look it up on g4.com page.

tfc is crazy while tripping! like the walls in dustbowl, it was cool man. lol.. yeah i need an upgrade :)

You were the victim of something called admin slowhacking. Go into your config.cfg and fix everything that's not supposed to be there and then make it read-only.

^ I tried the beta when they gave out that trial thing on Steam, was pretty fun. Nothing too special though.

Im not playing shit atm, bought NBA Jamz on xbox arcade and thats pretty much all the gaming ive been doing. Diablo 3 and GW 2 are coming soon though im gonna get both of those

Star Wars 1313 announced
Tonight LucasArts debuted the new Star Wars: 1313, a third-person action adventure game starring a bounty hunter stalking targets on the capital of the Republic, Coruscant. Billed as a "mature" Star Wars title, 1313 takes you deep into the seedy underworld of a densely populated planet, giving you access to an array of "exotic weaponry" in your quest to take down targets and "uncover the truth surrounding a criminal conspiracy."

Ughhhhh....I'm still getting my thrills with Star Wars:TOR and now this. It is going to be an expensive fall for me this year.

ah I was wondering how the end game was. I only got to 35 on my jedi sage and stopped playing like a month after launch

MY buddy did endgame content in TOR, he enjoyed it a lot. Pretty much a less polished version of WOW with a starwars theme.

I might actually try it again after they implement the group finder. my server is so dead so finding a group sucked.

I still play CS:S, and only because I know the community I play with and the server's local so nobody freakin lags. I'm really hoping Valve hurries up with the native linux support they've been allegedly working on because it's my only reason to boot into Windows anymore and that's a fuckin nuisance.

Join the club, thujone. I currently dualboot Ubuntu 12.04 LTS amd64 with Win7 Ult. x64 simply because Wine is far from being able to smoothly run Steam, let alone my precious CS:S. Windows also hosts my copy of the Adobe Master Collection CS6, and Sony Vegas 11. Everything else such as office suites or IDEs can be compromised with little complaint for the most part. Ubuntu has been my primary OS since Intrepid, and rightly so. Counter Strike has been a vital part of my social life since 2003, and my longest running addiction so far. rightly so. :/

How long did it take Valve to port their software over to Mac? Shit, I've already given up on them years ago.

Join the club, thujone. I currently dualboot Ubuntu 12.04 LTS amd64 with Win7 Ult. x64 simply because Wine is far from being able to smoothly run Steam, let alone my precious CS:S. Windows also hosts my copy of the Adobe Master Collection CS6, and Sony Vegas 11. Everything else such as office suites or IDEs can be compromised with little complaint for the most part. Ubuntu has been my primary OS since Intrepid, and rightly so. Counter Strike has been a vital part of my social life since 2003, and my longest running addiction so far. rightly so. :/

How long did it take Valve to port their software over to Mac? Shit, I've already given up on them years ago.

Just saw this, cool! yea, I just upgraded to 12.04, surprised that nothing serious got broken by the update! I still have kernel issues to sort out -_- Anyway, this article came out not long ago suggesting that Valve is indeed working on porting Steam and Source games to linux. IIRC SDK already has some random linux-related commands which could be foreshadowing...

Currently playing a shitload of Gun Game on CS:S. Love the nonstop frantic action of Gun Game, and the way you get to cycle through all the weapons. :D