• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

eso; a shit ton of fishing and thieving

did not get summerset. i haven't finished all of morrowind yet.

and got a new skin for CS GO

s805.png

Just picked up Borderlands 2, the game of the year edition is on sell now on Steam for less then $9. It's a really good deal if you ask me..

So will be playing it later on when I should be trying to catch up on sleep..
I'm off for the next 3 days, so i will make up for it on one of those days. =)

I'm thinking of getting Detroit: Becoming Human (Ps4).

Gonna sleep on it but even the wife thinks it's a good game so very likely!

Cheers D's ;)

Been playing r6 siege on and off lately. Also been meaning to finish my str+faith play though of dark souls 2 sotfs. Lots of people hate on ds2 but I find that one has a certain charm and atmosphere the others don't.

been playing some borderlands 2 here some, up until I ran through an entire map (the mission where u got to save the lt.guy from the robots) I pretty much just ran to where he was at, and hid. while every bad-guy in the map was trying to kill me, then the robots carried him off somewhere, and now I feel like I just messed up on an important part of the mission. (because he was telling me how to destroy the cage he was in). :(

Don't even worry about the first play on the character as you'll have to run the story a 2nd and 3rd time to finally unlock the difficulty most play on, where enemies scale to your level at all times. (or up to +8 lvls above 72)

Played Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion for hours today. Damn PC kept destroying my high leveled capitol ships. They even got my titan before I had to get off... I'll get them tomorrow >.>

More WoW. I have borderlands 2 but I've only played like 3 hours. If anyone wants to get down on some co-op it might be a fun time!

Also this video is hilariously disgusting, but now I want a "post your mess thread"

That would be fun, maybe you,grymreaper and I could all start a new character? Or something, i have a lvl10 assassin, would be game to start something new.
Do you have steam? If so, what is your steam ID and I will add you.

Yes lets do it! My steam id is SheWasLvL18. Add me and lets set up a day/night to make some characters

Yes lets do it! My steam id is SheWasLvL18. Add me and lets set up a day/night to make some characters

I'm just afraid to run everyone through the game too fast if you're enjoying the story and fun experience on the first go. (I did) I'm still up for it. I've just been no-lifing WoW lately.

I'm just afraid to run everyone through the game too fast if you're enjoying the story and fun experience on the first go. (I did) I'm still up for it. I've just been no-lifing WoW lately.

Ill send ya an invite when I get home from work,,
Im off sun,mon&tues,would like to game one of those days.

Its cool grym, id like the companionship with playing the game=)

Borderlands 2 almost ruined my relationship with my family a couple of years ago, it just seems endless and you there's always a bigger, better gun to get!

Believe or not i just got round to playing Mass Effect 2 & 3 in the last couple of months. I've never been a gamer for the story, and honestly, I didn't get particularly attached to any of the characters. The fight mechanics were far better in 3 I thought, but while enjoyed them, there were just too many tedious parts. The most recent game that blew me away was Wolfenstein:New Colossus. Amazing graphics, better than New Order but I got consistent 60Fps it was so well optimised. Now these were characters I got attached too and it's the best out and out shooter (with slight stealth elements if you choose to use them), that I have played in far too long. Some of the cinematic cutscenes were just awe-inspiring I thought. I've bought the complete DLC pack and I'm looking forward to giving it a go now that I can say I have played two Mass Effects. I also got the first Empire Total War and Total War Shogun 2 on sale as the original Shogun got me into pc gaming all those years ago. Any other Wolfenstein fans out there- I'm sure I'll cop some flak for opinions of the Mass Effect games, but unfortunately unless the graphics are at least at the level of say Deus Ex: Human Revolution I just can't immerse myself. Yes, I lack an imagination!

Just picked up Borderlands 2, the game of the year edition is on sell now on Steam for less then $9. It's a really good deal if you ask me..

So will be playing it later on when I should be trying to catch up on sleep..
I'm off for the next 3 days, so i will make up for it on one of those days. =)

Like another user said Borderlands 2 almost ruined my relationship with my family over a Christmas period. It was massive, hilarious, well written, graphics were fine and you just couldn't put it down until you got that next weapon upgrade that would annihilate the enemy. Glad I never found any cheats for that, would have completely ruined it. However I used modding tools to enable the console in Mass Effect 2 on my second play-through on hardcore (couldn't handle insanity) and that was great fun, especially the super-gun!

Came back to Quake Champions over the weekend. Bethesda announced a week-long free trial for the game where people would get to keep the game after it ends (which I think is today?) so this brought in a huge number of new players which made the queue times bearable again.

How long it'll last I don't know but it was fun to get back into hyper-fast arena shooters again.

I read an interesting article on how the mental health society that we live in today has announced video gaming addiction as a mental illness, and now i have come across people going to rehab for it.
Some people laugh and joke about it but I can see where someone would spend every minute that they are awake on video games.

Came back to Quake Champions over the weekend. Bethesda announced a week-long free trial for the game where people would get to keep the game after it ends (which I think is today?) so this brought in a huge number of new players which made the queue times bearable again.

How long it'll last I don't know but it was fun to get back into hyper-fast arena shooters again.

I dled it during the free weekend, but as soon as I saw that Bethesda wanted me to go make an additionial account on their website.. it was an immediate removal from my library.

How was it though? I still play the older Quake titles and TFC every now and then.

I dled it during the free weekend, but as soon as I saw that Bethesda wanted me to go make an additionial account on their website.. it was an immediate removal from my library.

How was it though? I still play the older Quake titles and TFC every now and then.

Ugh. Yeah that second account is irritating. I signed up for the open beta last year which could only be done through the Bethesda website so when I downloaded it from steam it automatically linked the steam account with Bethesda account, the problem is it used my account name as my player name and I can't change it.

I personally love it. It has the high-octane speed of the old arena shooters and it's extremely unforgiving which has deterred newer players but I just see it as an opportunity to improve. It took me a while to get back into the mindset of strafe jumping but it came back easily enough from the old days.

The biggest difference is the abilities system but to be honest, a good player will dominate with any character regardless of their max health/abilities so I find it to be a non-factor. I'm running it at 165hz at 140 FOV and it looks glorious.. it also has ultra wide (21:9) support. The netcode in the open beta was awful but it's improved since then..

I just hate the matchmaking system, it needs a lot of work. Currently no server browser and queue times can be a bit ridiculous.

I read an interesting article on how the mental health society that we live in today has announced video gaming addiction as a mental illness, and now i have come across people going to rehab for it.
Some people laugh and joke about it but I can see where someone would spend every minute that they are awake on video games.

Some psychiatrists insist that it's a manifestation/symptom of a traditional depression or anxiety case.