Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Trip Report of the Month Nomination Thread for August 2011

allium

Bluelight Crew
Trip Report of the Month Nomination Thread August-2011

Ever read a trip report that is so well written you feel like you are a part of the experience? One with great descriptions and a fluent writing style that draws the reader in? A report that exemplifies the high standards of report writing you have come to expect here at Bluelight?

This thread is for you to nominate a trip report that could be chosen as the Trip Report of the Month. After all of the nominations are in, everyone gets a chance to vote for their favorite simply by voting in a poll. The winner will get a custom title until the next winner is chosen and will make it into the Trip Report Hall of Fame.

A few rules:
A person can win no more than 3 times a year
A person can't nominate themselves
Post the links to the trip reports instead of just the thread titles please

Current Nominees
LSD (65-80 ug) - Very experienced - Therapeutic medicine
(Methoxetamine/80mg sublingual) + (2C-E/15mg insufflated) Experienced - Spiral out
LSD+mescaline+2ce+DMT: death/rebirth experience (experienced)
(MDMA) - First Time - Discovering Empathy
DMT/Changa + MOAI's (Blue Lotus, Caapi 10x + Unknown)
(Methamphetamine) - Day and Night

Last edited:
Any links to trip reports in this forum since the 01.08.2011 00:00 are allowed!:)

I added your report to the current list of nominees. :)

As for the making this thread sticky, this sounds reasonable, but I have to talk to other moderators firstly.

i would like to nominate this trip report.It is very well writin and is a report on one of my fav substances :p (not changa dmt)

I nominate Rahcookiemonster for his methamphetamine report for a monetary reward of trip report of the year. Thanks.

Thanks for your nomination! :)
I added both reports to the list of nomenees.