NASADD social v. My moneh big so it's HoL and Skillz and The Rock Monster's birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Hmm, I don't know how it works at your school, but could it have been because you didn't pass enough classes that semester? I only passed/completed two classes last trimester, so I was put on "academic warning" for not completing at least three classes - if it happens next trimester, then I will be put on academic probation. Granted, if that's what this counselor told you, I would hope she knows what she's talking about - but in my experience, college advisors can be amazingly incompetent (I swear that *I* had to tell my advisor the requirements for my major at our last meeting. And she still had the balls to lock me out of pre-registration for having my meeting a couple of days too late. I hate that bitch.) All I'm saying is that you should make sure that you are actually not on probation - it'd be really shitty to find out when registering for classes that your counselor was full of shit.

^^ i agree most counselors have their heads up their asses

but if i was on academic probation i woulda needed a code in order to sign up for classes, i already signed up no problems

im up here on my girls campus waiting for her to get out cuz were gonna go to the art meseum when she gets out so she can write a paper for art appreciation.

i was walkin to a nearby restuarant for lunch when i saw a little baby bird sittin on the cement in a corner in the shade, its obviously young n i assume it tried to fly off n failed, but there wasnt a tree particularly close by.

so i got some water n was givin him drops of water off my finger for an hour (its 100+ right now n is supp to get to 110) before he decided he wasnt thirsty ne more. i even caught n killed a grasshopper n mashed it up with some water but i couldnt get it into his mouth n when i did he didnt seem to want it (tho it was obvious he wanted the water)

after about n hour i decided i was gonna take him home, but as i was walkin back to campus i happened to notice a nest in a near by tree, the nest was empty, no eggs no birds so it atleast had the possibilty of bein his nest, soo i put him in it n left.

im waitin for my girl to get outta class n were gonna check on him before we leave, i can tell he is almost ready to leave the nest, his reg feathers have come in almost completely n he is of decent size, i just want him to get a little bigger n stonger before he tries to fly off again (if thats even what happened in the first place)

Hopefully when he falls out of the nest again a Predater don't have him for a snack

yea, when i put it back in the nest he just wanted to stand on the edge n looked like he was gonna try n fly off again

i came back to check on him ~hour n half later n he wasnt in the nest and wasnt anywhere close on the ground soo i hoped that the water n the fact that he was able to try again from a good hieght mighta helped him out.

who knows what happened, hope he was able to fly away

anyways, the fuck is up yall?

went to the The Modern Art Museum in Fort Worth yesterday, it was pretty kool, some interesting stuff although i would say modern art is not soo much my thing. was a kool place tho. funny cuz we were lookin for the Kimball but pulled up to the Modern and decided to just give that a go (even tho as we left we realised the Kimball was litteraly right next to the Modern) got some kool pictures.

EDIT: just realised, today is the 4th, woops, ok well today im 4mos w/o dope

wanna smoke a blunt n celebrate but alas, i cant :(

Last edited:
got some good news the last couple days

me n the girly are back together

also, i went n talked to my counselor, i am allowed back in school, actually its wierd. i swore i was told by my last counselor (i only see em 1x/yr n everytime i go its a new one) that i was on academic probation last spring semester, but this time my counselor told i have never been on academic probation and because my GPA was soo high (3.25) that even after just stopping showing up n taking 2 F's last spring i still have a 2.8 which means even now im still not on academic probation, soo that was kinda kool.

Happy days

EDIT: even more good news, just realised what today is, its the 4th of the Month, So that means this has been 4 months w/o heroin soo far

Awesome mang. Great to hear that things are finally falling into place for ya. Well done on the sobriety man. Keep it up and I'm sure shit will continue to get even better for ya. 4 months is a very big deal man and I must say it's inspiring. Did you get clean on your own or did you do any outpatient/inpatient?

Recky, everyone knows that grown men are just more skilled and more resourceful children. I hope to see pics of the fort as it progresses from conception to completion :D

Now we just need Memph to get his backiotomy and we'll be set.

BANKAI! nbd js

not this time JB.

i did the outpatient suboxone thing before (year or 2 ago)n it didnt work n i didnt wanna do inpatient soo this has kinda been by myself

and by myself, i mean with a fuck ton of help from my girl, my family and even her fam (been stayin at her place for awhile), her dad hates me but he has been very kool about lettin me live with them, eat his food n fuck his daughter, tbh id hate me too. but they are gettin her an apartment at the end of the month n because im back in school he is kool with me living there too (even tho i prob would have anyways but this way he is actually giving his blessing)

just got done filing for unemployment. my dad told me to when it happened but i didnt cuz i dont feel like i deserve the benefits cuz it was primarily my addiction, my arrests n my poor attitude for why i got fired but he was pretty pissed when i told him i just never filed, so i did. even tho i feel like a fuckin spare askin for govt help n takin others tax money cuz i dont have my shit together but i dunno, its been awhile n i havent had much luck, although i needa work harder on making my own luck

oh well, hapefully things turn around

im bout to go up to the local church, for "recovery at the church". i dont like the religous aspect of it much but i enjoy the group and i am tryin to give it a go. this is my 3rd visit

yall take care,

Memphis: hope you're doin alright man, hope the pain has subsided. take care man.

What's up dawgs? I should be sleeping but I don't feel tired enough....shit sucks :(

You know what you should never do? Fuck a 19 year old girl and then completely stop talking to her, because this results in her keying your car and crying in the middle of a yard she thought was yours (brought her to my cousins house one night and I guess she thought it was mine). You should also never push her down when she charges to attack you because then she will call the police.

No more crazy 19 year olds for me. I don't care how good the pussy

You know what you should never do? Fuck a 19 year old girl and then completely stop talking to her, because this results in her keying your car and crying in the middle of a yard she thought was yours (brought her to my cousins house one night and I guess she thought it was mine). You should also never push her down when she charges to attack you because then she will call the police.

No more crazy 19 year olds for me. I don't care how good the pussy

you didnt get arrested for domestic did you? you havent been around the last cpl days, tell me you havent been in jail?

hows the back feeling?

and if you were in jail, my sympathies goes out to you, my body was sore after 2 days in holding, i hope you didnt have to deal with that with your back

Damn dude :( Bitches are way too fucking crazy at that age. I hope everything worked out for you and I second hol in that I hope you didn't get any charges thrown at you.

Hell no I didn't get a charge I had 4 witnesses on my side. She went to jail, she was shit faces and under age and was told she would catch another charge if she came anywhere near me. She also got a vandalism charge because the dumb bitch admitted to keying my car.

I'm still in a lot of pain....im just going to go to a doctor and explain the situation and see where it goes from there

I didn't hit her I simply used her own momentum to push her aside. The cop was making fun of how crazy she was with me and my cousin. She tries to say I closed fist punched her when I had 4 of my friends outside watching the entire ordeal. Not only that but she didn't hava a mark on her while o has scratches on my arms/face. I told the cop I didn't want to press assault charges I just wanted her to leave me alone. The cop was like "yea I had a few young chicks like this when I was your age, just gotta stay away from the crazy ones". She also had a pipe and a little bit of weed but the cop said she was in enough trouble and smashed the pipe
..we asked him if he could just drop the weed and he said he would have given it to us if he wasn't riding with his superior that night. He was a really cool guy.

I didn't hit her I simply used her own momentum to push her aside. The cop was making fun of how crazy she was with me and my cousin. She tries to say I closed fist punched her when I had 4 of my friends outside watching the entire ordeal. Not only that but she didn't hava a mark on her while o has scratches on my arms/face. I told the cop I didn't want to press assault charges I just wanted her to leave me alone. The cop was like "yea I had a few young chicks like this when I was your age, just gotta stay away from the crazy ones". She also had a pipe and a little bit of weed but the cop said she was in enough trouble and smashed the pipe
..we asked him if he could just drop the weed and he said he would have given it to us if he wasn't riding with his superior that night. He was a really cool guy.

hell yea, glad u didnt cop a charge

you been able to work yet?

damn, bitches be crazy...

was that the one from cracker barrel that you were saying you didn't want to get involved with?

Yea went back to work Wednesday and made $48 ;)

Yea all bitches be crazy

Memph's favorite place to pick up chicks
NSFW:
133-chuck_e_cheeses.jpg
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.