NASADD social v. My moneh big so it's HoL and Skillz and The Rock Monster's birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^

*looks a map*

oh shit, looks like NH does kinda touch the ocean for small bit, never woulda guessed.

Memph: Sorry to hear bout the delayed pain, figures with all the rods in your back that getting air n a car wouldnt be good, i was surprised but happy you werent feelin pain from it, sorry that i thought to soon. hope all went well today at the Dr.

you ever get those valiums? not sleeping and anxiety will surely exacerbate the pain soo hopefully you did, or atleast hopefully your surgeon will hook it up with those even if he wont give you any worthwhile pain meds since he knows you're an addict, but even then hopefully he will hook you up while ur there this morning, tho i wouldnt expect him to give you anything to take home, tho he might, best of luck, hope you get better. does this mean you cant work either? hope you dont loose your job n hope the financial strain doesnt take its toll too hard

I am going to kill someone in 10 minutes, I swear on ohline's life.

I am going to kill someone in 10 minutes, I swear on ohline's life.

You're not a chick but your lady friends up in this bitch may just help you bury the bodies (for those who don't know the reference, women travel in packs because you always need a posse to help you bury the assholes or bitches you come in contact with)

You're not a chick but your lady friends up in this bitch may just help you bury the bodies (for those who don't know the reference, women travel in packs because you always need a posse to help you bury the assholes or bitches you come in contact with)

Ahaha, yes, that is precisely the reason. When we all go off to the bathroom in a large herd, it's only as a pretense to draft up murder plots and body disposal methods. We actually never have to use the bathroom - we've evolved past that shit (no pun intended. All right, pun sort of intended) - so all we have left to do in there is scheme.

Also, the beaches in NH are unbelievably cold. I can deal - I don't mind the cold water (even if it does leave your legs numb after a while...) but most of my family grew up in Colombia, so they have zero tolerance for cold. Which leaves you to wonder why they moved to New England in the first place, but that's a mystery for the ages.

And god, I've had experience trying to get halfway decent pain meds when you have a habit. Getting prescribed 5 mg hydro after surgery when you have a heavy oxy habit is just depressing. Wish you luck, Memphis.

Lol after I had 12 vertebrae fused that's exactly what they did. They knew I had a tolerance and I had spoke to my surgeon about it and he assured me I would get adequate pain relief just that it would not be able to be injected. Well he lied to me and was no where to be found when I was discharged and they tried to send me home with 90 5mg loratabs. I tried to give it back ad told them that wasn't going to cut it butthey wouldn't give me anything else. After a weekend of absolute hell I finally got him to prescribe me something else went to pick up the script and it was 7.5 oxies. I said fuck it and went to slanting those motherfuckers and picking up .10 of h. To me that's just like torture and bullshit, they knew, lied to me and then just didn't care that they had inserted 4 feet of metal in my back and decided that I would have to put up with the pain. I don't know if you have had 13 vertebrae fuses but I'm here to tell you regardless of your tolerance 5mg loratabs WILL NOT CUT IT. I know another guy that had the same surgery I had and had 0 tolerance to opiates and he had the same surgeon as me too and they gave him 30mg oxies. So to me it was like they were punishing me for being an addict and got one of the big reasons I was using (back pain) corrected. We have a fucked up system. I will never trust a doctor again and after today, fuck my surgeon and anyone else who thinks that addicts don't deserve to be pain free.

My surgeons tool x-rays and told men's cross bar in the middle of my back had been displaced and that if the pain continues I will have to be cut open AGAIN and have it corrected and gave me NOTHING for pain, not 1 tab, not 1 oxy not even a fucking tramadol. Told me to take IBprofen. I flat out told him that if I ever became suicidal because of the pain and actuallly went thru with it that I hoped it would haunt him forever and that he was a peice of shit. I'm sorry but fuck the health care system and anyone else who thinks like that. I don't know why I'm mad because I knew it would happen the exact way it did but you know damn well of anyone else not labeled an addict came in with what was going on with me they would have no problem getting whatever the fuck they wanted.

As for the Valium, no he wouldn't give me anything just told me to stat off my feet and take ibuprofen.

Fuck that guy, I hope his children are stricken with the same disease and goes thru the shit

I went thru and gets absolutely no help from anyone whatsoever. I hope he comes down with cancer and it eats all his organs. I hope his children's children catch some super AIDS virus and dies a slow painful death and I hope he is alive long enough to witness it all. Fuck that guy with a 10 foot dildo

Ugh, that sounds absolutely terrible. It's disgusting that after such an intense surgery, your doctor would refuse to prescribe you any decent pain meds. Being an addict doesn't preclude you from receiving pain relief when you need it. Plus, that policy makes no fucking sense - don't they realize that if they don't prescribe you anything useful, you'll just go cop something else to help with the pain? It's completely idiotic.

They wouldn't even give you Tramadol? Shit, even my mini Schnauzer got Tramadol when he had Lyme's disease. That's fucked up. Cutting someone open and then telling them to go pop an Advil or two is just sadistic.

I went thru and gets absolutely no help from anyone whatsoever. I hope he gets a bot fly on his dick and then gets infected with AIDS through the hole left in his skin by his whore wife. Following that I hope he catches smallpox while riding the subway and falling victim to a weaponized version of the virus, infecting him through his eyes and leaving him blind with scars on his cornea. Then I hope his whore wife has had enough of him and kicks his blind ass down the stairs which will of course result in her third world boyfriend shitting in his unconscious mouth resulting in polio. From there I hope that his kids tell him what a loser he is resulting in him saying "fuck the police!" while riding his wheel chair down a steep hill with reckless abandon. This of course causes him to snap one of his little polio legs off which is how he catches the ebola virus. Of course then he'll be bedridden in the hospital which is when I hope the doctors fuck his chart up and he ends up with a sex change operation. Then I hope that despite his cries to end his life that he's forced to live out the rest of his days through modern medicine, a shriveled, dickless, weak pile of open sores with blisters and boils in between.

oic. Click on bot fly (delicious)

that shit sucks, memphy. sorry the system works the way that it does.

Fuck that guy with a 10 foot dildo

if you need a large, plastic and realistic 10-foot dildo, you can use mine.

only for you, friend.

Buy! Buy! Buy! Buy my new record! Buy! Buy! Buy! Send more money!

Song o' the day Tool- Hooker with a penis

NSFW:
I, met a boy, wearing Vans, 501s, and a
Dope beastie-tee, nipple rings,
New tattoos that claim that he
Was OGT,
back in '92,
from the first EP.

And in between
Sips of Coke
He told me that
He thought
We were sellin' out,
Layin' down,
Suckin' up
To the man.

Well now I've got some
Advice for you, little buddy.
Before you point your finger
You should know that
I'm the man,

And if I'm the man,

Then you're the man, and
He's the man as well so you can
Point that fuckin' finger up your ass.

All you know about me is what I've sold you,
Dumb fuck.
I sold out long before you ever even heard my name.

I sold my soul to make a record,
Dip shit,
And then you bought one.

I've got some
Advice for you, little buddy.
Before you point your finger
You should know that
I'm the man,

If I'm the fuckin' man
Then you're the fuckin' man as well
So you can
Point that fuckin' finger up your ass.

All you know about me is what I've sold you,
Dumb fuck.
I sold out long before you ever heard my name.

I sold my soul to make a record,
Dip shit,
And you bought one.

All you read and
Wear or see and
Hear on TV
Is a product
Begging for your
Fairly dirty
Dollar

Shut up and

Buy, buy, buy, my new record
Buy, buy, buy, send more money
Fuck you, buddy.
Fuck you, buddy.
Fuck you, buddy.
Fuck you, buddy.

vidya sorta

Holy shit I still can't get used to this new design. I constantly click the wrong shit, or just forget where to look. Fuck me. (but not if you're a hooker with a penis please, I'd like to stay away from such activities)

ps....

BANKAI motherfuckers!

Last edited:
mostly same old shit, just tryin to get by one day at a time. 20mg 2ce and 25mg focalin xr tonight. forwent getting a paycheck for the overtime i did in lieu of getting a new phone, taking that deal saved me like 140 bucks (apparently i dont get overtime rates and a few of my hours disappeared) but oh well. needed a new phone anyways. getting a evo

sup with you man?

not too much man. Just got back from my vacation in Curacao late Sunday night and have hated adjusting back into real life. Haven't really been sleeping well these last few weeks either and it's starting to take a toll on me.
Example: it's 3am and I have to be up at 7:30 for work, but still I'm not asleep.
Whatever things could be worse I guess nothing too bad here really. Life's okay in some ways
  • Got to drive my buddy's Corvette around for like a half hour tonight.
  • Did some dope
  • Went on a flashlighted hike with two of my best friends (who actually haven't met before) tonight at my favorite state park.
  • Lately I'm actually getting into a little bit of a NSA sexual relationship with a chick that I used to mess around with a little when I was 16 and we since then have become really close friends. She just got out of a long term relationship. It's odd but it's pretty cool I guess, works for both of us (heh I just wish she was still as hot as she was back then, which is unfortunately not the case now). Gives great head at least and is an absolute freak.
  • I also made the decision tonight that I want to stop taking harder drugs and just go back to drinking and smoking. To do that I'm gonna need a hobby so I decided I'm going to build me a badass tree fort in the woods behind my house. ...Now that I'm an adult and much more experienced with carpentry and coming up with reasonable ideas and planning skills, it should be far more badass than what I used to build when I was 14 and may even have electricity. Also I've got a little more of a budget to play with than I did back then. Why the fuck not, you know? It's something to accomplish for now I guess lol.

:\ -don't judge me motherfucker, I know I'm crazy.

NSFW:
Plus I am having fun exploring and playing with the newly refined features available to us now that I can explore BL a little more. Check out this detailed shit ^

Man I have too muh time on my hands.

got some good news the last couple days

me n the girly are back together

also, i went n talked to my counselor, i am allowed back in school, actually its wierd. i swore i was told by my last counselor (i only see em 1x/yr n everytime i go its a new one) that i was on academic probation last spring semester, but this time my counselor told i have never been on academic probation and because my GPA was soo high (3.25) that even after just stopping showing up n taking 2 F's last spring i still have a 2.8 which means even now im still not on academic probation, soo that was kinda kool.

Happy days

EDIT: even more good news, just realised what today is, its the 4th of the Month, So that means this has been 4 months w/o heroin soo far

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.