• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(6-APB + Methoxetamine / 100mg Pellet + 50mg) - first time - Astounding distortion

BishopsBishop

Bluelighter
19 year old male, about 155 pounds. Previous use & approx experience, in order of when I first tried:

Cannabis
Ketamine
Mephedrone
Cocaine
MDMA
Methiopropamine (MPA)
Methoxetamine (MXE)
Nitrous Oxide
Synthocaine

Product arrived, very excited to try it. Haven't had a good roll for a very long time so it wasn't long after I spotted the package on the welcome mat that I decided to drop it.

18:34
I ingested 100mg sky blue pellet.

18:50
Just smoked a little single-skin joint, to help set me off etc. watching some youtube videos on my SHIT HOT new projector (720p 70" projection is the omega baby!)

18:55
50mg of methoxetamine, under the tongue (I've a fairly high tolerance).

19:09
Feel very, very alert, projections on the wall behind me are powerful, full of beautiful colours.

19:13
My vision has become very sparkly, noisy, and it's become fairly difficult to type and control my hand movements efficiently.

19:16
Feel like im coming up fairly strongly, I'd almost forgotten what this kind of thing feels like! Excited right now!

19:17
3d objects flying out of my wall at me form the projector, very enjoyable, very real.

19:19
Feeling very stimulated, intensely happy too.

19:26
Incredibly happy feeling of accomplishment and contentment with my life and all of it's intricacies, brain literally red from embarrassment at how fantastic and open it feels.

19:28
Going to lie down and enjoy fractal animations with music. Very thirsty. Thoughts are quick, executing them is the delay. I wrote this sentence with my back to the projector, just watching the letters line themselves up on the screen efficiently. It took ages to get it right with such distractions!

19:31
I feel like I'm in a circus, my environment is vibrating and joyous.

19:33
I drink some dr pepper, its delicious on my tongue. I walk around my house feeling god-like.

19:39
Making videos about my surroundings, they are undeniably in conflict. The air ioniser is being vocal with the washing machine. The washing machine backs down.

(Here, I could hear my air purifier, my computer, and my washing machine all making different loud sounds, in conflict with eachother, as if they had had a disagreement. The waching machine went quiet so I assumed the ioniser has won!)

I'm feeling INCREDIBLE. Playing some music very loud, the build up is orgasmic. Gonna go dance, these colours are SO ME! (colours from projector)

20:04
Just spent a lot of time on the phone to my closest friends (one who just got back from travelling) telling them how fantastic this new combo is, they can't wait to try it. Talking is fairly easy, although a slight gurn/mexy and numbness of the mouth has made it a little difficult to speak. I get this often from drugs, easy to overcome with some concentration.

20:14
Astounding visual and audible distortion, I feel like I haven't felt this pure and excitable since I was born.

20:15
Every sound I make with this keyboard as I type is a profoudly enjoyable product of it's own creation. As-if everything I now hear is something utterly brilliant. Even little movements of my mouse sound odd, but more pronounced than normal.

20:17
Sat at my desk, just managed to play 'Sensa and Haste - The Place' which took a lot of effort to find and double click on.

Everything around me shivers in delight, in tune.

20:33
Lots of great things happening in my mind, physically I feel like my head's pretty much at capacity (in a good way), my hands are my little assassins who can quickly and efficiently execute my actions at the computer.

Im fairly sure there's a fight going on in my mind between this '6-APB's views and the views of 'Mexy'

Benzy 1 - .5 Mexy

Both participants (and the referree) walk away with a VERY wide smile, they WILL rematch later.

Trying to slow this down with some liquid dnb

feeling pretty sustained, every 15 minutes or so amongst this incredibly euphoric musical joyousness I feel a cold dread, like it might have just slipped away from me, and then it comes back again in full swing.

I am a fucking machine, I've played some adele to promote some slower, deeper thought but I'm too involved with something 'faster'.

20:48
Distilled state of mind, just started to play 'Chase & Status - Blind Faith'. I think the mexy is starting to claim some of it's ground now.

20:53
Still very much feeling the effects, not sure how much more of this I can keep in me! Really hoping the comedown will just slip by (fingers crossed folks).

21:03
Playing some old acoustic favourites and singing them VERY loudly, multitasking is awesome. Body feels, and has done for at least an hour, like a sensitive puddle of jellied energy.

I think so myself "Why did I EVER stop singing?!?!" (used to in a band).

21:18
Been doing bits n bobs around the house, really loving this place im in.

21:24
Busy doing little things around the house (getting my washing in order) 'Netsky - Iron Heart' is making light work of these chores!

21:43
Still very buzzy and pleasant, your body just feels fantastic on this. trying to slow myself down a little, no idea how long this 6-apb will work its magic!

22:13
Settling down...

----

Finally stopped and was able to retreat to bed at about 2am, must have struggled to sleep til at least half 4 but felt incredibly comfortable in my bed.

HIGHLY recommended experience, will need to get some more 6-APB soon. Would like to try with NOS :D

Bishopsbishop.

Edit: Sorry for re-making thread, the original title was riddled with spelling mistakes which don't update in the forum index.

Tagged by bindingaffinity
substancecode_6apb
substancecode_empathogens
substancecode_mxe
substancecode_achs
substancecode_dissociatives
_combo_
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
roacode_oral
roacode_sublingual

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested in hearing if anyone had a similar experience with 6-APB and Methoxetamine yet? Or just 6-APB?

TR forum moves slowly my friend! ;)

I can't help but feel that 6-APB and nitrous would be a far better combo than MXE & APB, if only for the shorter duration of the nitrous. Either way, sounds like an enjoyable experience. What I'm curious about is how you felt the next day and the following weeks. MXE has an afterglow for many people - it did not for me. I'm curious how it would work in this combination.

Ah I did wonder JBrandon!

I'm looking forward to getting some more NOS to try with the 6-APB, but I found that tripping on mexy inside of the beauty of 6-APB was very pleasing. It also helps the comedown somewhat.

I'm fairly good at processing drugs before the next morning, depending on how much I've done and how much sleep I've had. I do sometimes experience said afterglow, but rarely.

Recommend the combo though, great fun!

Just so you know somebody loves you :p

I've combo'd these extensively at very high doses over a number of months now. I can safely say that it's one of the most potent combinations I've ever had the inclination to try. Duration and visual distortion is very signiifcantly elevated by even a small amount of methoxetamine to a 6-apb roll. Extremely euphoric. Not so good for communicating at higher doses but fucking amazing.

High level doses (ie m-hole) with underlying 6-apb is similar to ketamine/pilling but more profound and hallucinatory. Given the 6-apb energy is more of a tripper energy than a piller energy (just cleverly disguised for the inexperienced) it becomes more akin to a mushroom/e/ket combination.

Talking about nos being a likely better cmbination stems from a profound lack of understanding of how spectacular this combination can be.

Highly recommended, but I would warn you to be extremely careful at higher doses of methoxy in particular. You will k hole out, but dont have the convenience of any kind of anaesthetic type effect. Yes you will move around. Yes you will look very very dodgy, no you will not know what you are doing. Get a sitter if you wanna play hard.

Glad to hear you're tried some similar experiments, Cyberdyne!

I've fallen upon the psychosis-y m-hole a few types previously, one of the occasions having also used MDMA which didn't end at all well!

I've not bothered buying any more 6-APB since that first batch as I found I found a tolerance very quickly, so I haven't had a chance to give it another go.

I tried this combo 3 times over the weekend, every day. Every time is was awesomme super trippy and super euphoric