• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[NSFW] CD Social/Info Booth -- Growin' our crops with the rays of the prodigal sons

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I watched "Sucker Punch", and it was better than I expected. Still not one of the best films of all time though.

hahaha you have to admit it's pretty badass though

A friend (fellow BLer!) had put it on a USB drive for me when I didn't have internet for a while when moving...still haven't watched it, not sure if it's worth it.

definitely worth it, well i guess it depends on what types of movies you like.

Last edited:
My bro's coming down this weekend and he has some of the northern cali purps, accept I can't smoke because I'm still trying to get a job. I've applied to about 7 different places this week so far, I'm hoping they call me for an interview soon.

^ I'd be careful with that advice...you never know what job is gonna want your pee/hair/etc for testing. Thizz, how long have you not smoked for? It might be alright to smoke with your bro for the weekend if you haven't been not smoking for too long, but that's a decision you have to make...

^ I'd be careful with that advice...you never know what job is gonna want your pee/hair/etc for testing. Thizz, how long have you not smoked for? It might be alright to smoke with your bro for the weekend if you haven't been not smoking for too long, but that's a decision you have to make...

Let's not forget where we are, now.

Smoke that weed.

Or mail it my way if you're not gunna.

^ Yeah I kept it appropriate --- that he should think about it before he makes the decision because no matter what he reads, nothing can tell him and abstinence is best. The reality is that many jobs do this, and it's something everyone just needs to deal with whether they like it or not at this point --- economy sucks, work has to come first.

Fuck, every time I turn on the news the world just seems to be going to shit. It's so depressing. But hey, at least the rioting in London has stopped, even if we now we have to put up with David Cameron's drivel about 'broken' or 'sick' Britain and his big society nonsense unfortunately.

Rioting, or giant bon-fire festival? I actually have an article about it up on the other half of my screen right now.

I sorta wish we had riots in our capital. Maybe our senators would start acting like grown adults. Eh, wouldn't want to pop their protected bubbles, actually.

^ Yeah I kept it appropriate --- that he should think about it before he makes the decision because no matter what he reads, nothing can tell him and abstinence is best. The reality is that many jobs do this, and it's something everyone just needs to deal with whether they like it or not at this point --- economy sucks, work has to come first.

Well I haven't really been smoking a lot, its been about a month or so and when I did it was very small portions. Will see what happens, I really don't think I'm going to because of some stuff that happened yesterday. Weed is my thinking drug and well I really don't want to be thinking about it. If only yall knew the shit I got myself into hahaha.

baked waiting for the pizza guy :) ha sounds too much like a stereyotyped stoner

on various substances right now. 'bout to dome some knife hits. it's a good night :D

Rioting, or giant bon-fire festival? I actually have an article about it up on the other half of my screen right now.

I sorta wish we had riots in our capital. Maybe our senators would start acting like grown adults. Eh, wouldn't want to pop their protected bubbles, actually.

Apparently it's been spreading to the US (I can't remember which state), where they've introduced a kurfew for people under the age of 18, so that they're not allowed out after 9PM or something.

I saw something really fucked up that upset me and pissed me right off today. I saw this really cute red squirrel running accross the road. In case you didn't know, a red squirrel is close to extinction and very rare - so rare that seeing one in my area is pretty much unheard of. Anyway, as it was crossing, this guy in a 4x4 was travelling down the road. However instead of slowing down, it sped up and swerved to make sure he would actually run over the little animal, which he did. Anyway, I noticed him actually laughing sincce he was pleased with the pointless killing of an innocent animal. Unfortunately because I didn't record him or take is license plate, there's nothing I can do. However if I see him again I'll give him a piece of my mind!

Last edited:
Bust his fucking head open!

Been airsofting today, nothing like 8 hours of war games to get you ready for sleeping in the evening. Some people take that shit way too seriously as well.

+ A Few flashbangs to use at my leisure :)

I used to be so into airsoft, till I got shot by a M4A1 modified Tokyo Mauri... The entire clip ripped into my arm and leg, it was fuckin' aweful. I've still got a Mac10 and a DE Special chillin' somewhere.

Seems like something I could get into, theres quite a few not too far places for skirmishes and what not as well. Gonna be going again soon! might be a few months before I buy myself a badass gun.

Only injury sustained so far is a bruised finger, good shot whoever got me tho

Check this badboy out!
BB Minigun!

"330 fps" - holy shit, you could kill someone with that thing.

I got this mac and a silver plated DE special (can't find a pic of it), i have a bunch that have broken over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.