• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[NSFW] CD Social/Info Booth -- Growin' our crops with the rays of the prodigal sons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thizz, why is Mary not in your life? She won't be in mine for about 10 more hours or so, I have work, and I've promised myself that now since I'm an "adult" I can't get blazed and go to work anymore :p

Because I'm trying to find a job and I need to be clean for the drug test.

Because I'm trying to find a job and I need to be clean for the drug test.

Ah, good job :) I should be clean due to a potential upcoming job, but I have one now...and while it's not the money I need/think I deserve (I have a Master's Degree and I'm working at a mall, ugh) it's with a company I would not mind remaining involved with. So I think although half the people I run into during the day ask for my information and want to find me something better, I'm at least willing to hang on to this for about a year to see if any advancement happens.

I'm a female, so I think that's part of what may make someone doubt my stonerness...IME female stoners aren't as common as the male ones. Also, I have two tattoos (usually hidden) and some piercings which I thought might get someone curious (not a logical connection, but to some of the previous generation it may be) but apparently not wearing revealing clothing, being able to hold a good conversation, and overall looking a bit younger than I actually am, and no one suspects a thing :) I think I've just gotten so good at holding an imagine that doesn't include it that now people really don't notice at all. I'm real happy about that though :)

Ah, good job :) I should be clean due to a potential upcoming job, but I have one now...and while it's not the money I need/think I deserve (I have a Master's Degree and I'm working at a mall, ugh) it's with a company I would not mind remaining involved with. So I think although half the people I run into during the day ask for my information and want to find me something better, I'm at least willing to hang on to this for about a year to see if any advancement happens.

I'm a female, so I think that's part of what may make someone doubt my stonerness...IME female stoners aren't as common as the male ones. Also, I have two tattoos (usually hidden) and some piercings which I thought might get someone curious (not a logical connection, but to some of the previous generation it may be) but apparently not wearing revealing clothing, being able to hold a good conversation, and overall looking a bit younger than I actually am, and no one suspects a thing :) I think I've just gotten so good at holding an imagine that doesn't include it that now people really don't notice at all. I'm real happy about that though :)

Lol your work situation sounds like the relationship I'm in. I'm sticking around to see if there's any "advancements". Naaah I'm just kidding but yeaah I feel you on that, any job isn't really gonna pay you what you truly deserve. But yes you should try to get a better job especially since you have a Master's. I just graduated high school and I don't have anything, no license, no car, no close by stores that I can apply to. I'm taking a huge risk by moving with my dad since he can teach me how to drive and there is many places to work even though its not the nicest area and I'm leaving my mom & friends behind.

I understand the whole image thing too, I guess you could say I don't look like a stoner but you wouldn't be surprised if I was either. I actually want tattoos and snake bites but its becoming so trendy and I hate the in crowd. Plus it cost money to do that and well I'm pretty damn broke so it would be a waste of money if I did that. Keep doing your thing though alrighty lol.

Its a great feeling huh?
I'm a guy, but I got told by a girl that I talk to every day at work that she can never tell when I am high, and I am almost every shift. I love not having to worry about anyone knowing anymore, although I had a feeling no one did before.
Edibles before work ftw

Ohhhh I meant just my image in general, like I'm not your stereo typical stoner with long hair and says "duuuuude" lol. I have really blue eyes so if I'm on anything your going to be able to tell. It got to the point where I would come home and be eating dinner and my mom would say "food taste better when your high huh?", so its hard to get away with stuff like that.

I'm not a stereotypical stoner, got my hair length in check and wear chavvy T shirts if anything, mckenzie and whatnot.

You wouldn't be able to tell just by looking, but you wouldn't be surprised if I lighted up a biftaaaa!

when i didnt smoke people always thought i did lol so i guess ive always looked like it although im not sure why. guess maybe its my shaggy hair haha

^Yes, there were some hard drugs there. Ahahahaha see what I did?

my dad is going to murder me. got pulled last night for speeding, was really high and failed the sobriety test. got a ticket for simple possession of weed, paraphernalia, and a speeding ticket, totaling over $2k. th suburban, aka the truck my dad has been driving to work, got impounded.

lost a grinder, wooden bowl, glass bowl, dmt, and a bong

Shit man, that's not good. Best of luck with that one.

once he gets home i'm good as dead

on top of everything i dropped my brand new evo that i've had less than a day and shattered the fucking screen. fuck my life

Status
Not open for further replies.