• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

I Like to Draw Pictures of Random Molecules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Que "Will it float?" song. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfUSyP3gqAw)

Will it float, will it float???

MDOimidazole.gif

Phenodihydrochloride Benzelex

What would this look like and is it even a real drug ?

Mr shush, that's a pile of nonsense and not an IUPAC or common name.
Freemind, I believe the 5-MeO-T-NBOMe analog was tested somewhere but the tryptamine analogs are just not as potent or fun.

^ Hmm... yeah, the correct wouldn't be 5HTP-NBOMe as I posted, would be 5-HO-T-NBOMe.
Anyway, if it was tested and it's not potent/fun, it's sad. :(

Has anyone tried making cyclohexadiene analogues of amphetamines?
molecules.gif

I've thought of that many years before, but it is the bad idea.

Dienes got surprisingly high reactivity and would alkylate things inside your body. Even if it is not for consumption, you can see it decomposes...

Unless one markets the new drug specifically at chavs, call it 'burberry speed' or something, then one could stop them from reproducing sucessfully. (or at least give those still alive cancer, I suppose that could be considered a consolation practise, it would keep doctors in work=D)

So what if it causes cancer? We'll let Phillip Morris handle the marketing.

Last edited:
WHOA! at the chloroalkyls...

*Pomzazed found himself exploded handling the last molecule, 4-Grignardphetamine*

im not tweaking, but i do take adderall which causes me to feel that odd need to do something, even if its a complete waste of time.
i have probably done this so much i have probably been through 1000 pages of paper (ive done this for draw the molecule thing for years). its completely
pointless, as i have no understanding of what causes a drug to have efficacy at a particular receptor, so i cant even determine if my "theoretical drugs" are even active. but its strangely fun

i always wanted to be a chemist, since i loved both quantum mechanics and drug experimentation, i thought id be able to study chemistry in college, then
buy all the chemicals i need, and then make them at home. then i came to my senses and realized that you literally cant easily buy ANY chemicals from a cchemical supply shop.

Hmm.. I forget where my MDStrichnine image is, somewhere in this forum. :/

What do you mean by that, fast?

LOL sekio...you are just cruel....hydrazine amphetamine derivatives? probably a MAOI I would guess...instant hypertensive crisis.

And those chloroalkyl whassits...methylenedioxymustardgas?

I think the idea behind those alkylating agents is that they would bind irreversibly to receptors or serotonin/dopamine transporters. Compare http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlornaltrexamine
does that produce an ultra long lasting high, does tolerance develop? how exactly does covalent bound ligands work? thanks for any insight. id rather not ever irreversibly bind to any of my receptos, but im curious as to how it works. the wiki is awfully short. would an alkylated SSRI basically be a one-time use SSRI haha

does that produce an ultra long lasting high, does tolerance develop? how exactly does covalent bound ligands work? thanks for any insight. id rather not ever irreversibly bind to any of my receptos, but im curious as to how it works. the wiki is awfully short. would an alkylated SSRI basically be a one-time use SSRI haha

Methamphetamine permanently alters transporters so the effect would be no different really, excepting possibly the receptors aren't compromised in the same way so are not internalized as quickly (they last even longer), but your transporters and receptors have their own life-cycles, so permanently bound to a receptor doesn't mean a receptor is 'permanently activated in you ever-more'. If a receptor is even chronically used by non-covalent binding agonists the body recycles it faster than normal as 'defective'

RRAMethylnaphthidate.jpg

=
HDMP-28.png

+
Restrictrotate.jpg

My question is, where would the nitrogen double bond to sulfur, that makes the phenyltropane RTI-76 covalent binding, go?

Last edited:
Phenethylamines are probably the easiest.

2C-Penis.jpg

4-heptafluoropropyl-2,5-dimethoxymethoxy-phenethylamine, or as I like to call it, 2C-Penis, because of the Teflon dildo at the 4-position.

(I've probably drawn and/or named it wrong. Big hairy deal.)

Status
Not open for further replies.