Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Megathread The Netflix Mega-thread vs Netflix Originals Suck

^Stalkers may/may not be pussies...the main thing is you keep yourself and your kid away from potential harm. Fuck that lunatic, get rid of any connection - change your number ( a small inconvenience to disconnect from a serieal harraser - may seem like nonsense but she could be bored one day ( she sounds like a clown) and give a sob story to a w/shite-knighted SO about her victimisation etc etc...) Keep yourself safe my bud/in lieu - set me on her!:X - I'll go rustle-up a few unsavorys and we'll go full Hannibal-with-the-prison-guards, on her pathetic arse.
Seriously though, disconnect from this idiot -make every disconnection of contact possible - out of her mind/consciousness. She'll be on to the next projection. You're too important to put up with that arsehole - so sorry to hear - fuck that bitch. Youre no fool; mind your interests dont get lured into games with someone who in unhooked. Lastly, never again fraternise with manipuative, demented wenches of the malignant kind - youre far too smart for that bullshit, I hope. I hate to sound trite because I think this is serious. Genuinely hope youre ok my man; its nothing to do with strength - some fools have a real vendetta to destroy others and Ill be damned if thats you..and know there are many on here who will support you. <3

Thank You Asclepius!! You are wicked bright and that is great advice. Hey that makes me feel good and loved. Interacting with a diabolical soci tard I need to make sure I don't get changed into their type of dog shit here. They are not dumb, but really use their intelligence to try do the stupidest things. Can't fix brain damaged. Strait dysfunction.

Onward.. this this asshat is not taking me down or making me hate.

I'm into When Heroes Fly. It's got a crazy plot.

^lol Yeah, play dead to the crazy (really! ;)) OF course you are loved and respected! <3 ...what I mentioned; not bright but just common sense about your ( and your kids) welfare but you know if you ever need someone to go full-on, international Pesci - I'm frustrated, demented, short and thwarted enough, and here, for ya bud! ;)

*also feel free to pm to come up with plans to nuke that parasite online...shhhh ;)

Last edited:
Yeah the woman who may be doing this does not even have an easily found picture on the web. I have known about and brushed up with her for almost thirty years. She has no fucking on line life that i'm aware of.. not that I have looked much. I'm not going to stoop to this persons shit and stalkers work so that its very hard to get them in your cross hairs. Also because they are "all smert" they try and direct victims to stupid conclusions. Your the best, but the only way to win is not to play.

I finally finished Haunting of Hill House and liked the way it all came together in the end.

Has anyone seen Abducted in Plain Sight? It's about this guy who befriends a family and gets close to the parents in order to get to their daughter. I don't want to give too much away but he kidnaps her twice. It's a documentary and only 90 minutes. I wish someone would watch this so I can talk about it here.

Nope, can't do Abducted In Plain Sight. I felt my blood pressure rise while reading the description. The parents are clearly idiots. Too frustrating.

CTC - Saw the HULU version of Fyre because I'm BORING!!=D It was good - good insights and interviews. I think that guy who organised it may be the next president - hold tough!

Haha! That's true, they share the same personality traits and delusions of grandeur. I haven't seen the HULU version because I only have Netflix.
Did the HULU version show MaryAnne Rolle? She owns a restaurant and paid $50,000 of her own money to the locals who weren't paid for their labor. I felt so bad for her, but thank God the money was raised for her after people saw the documentary.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/22/world/americas/maryann-rolle-fyre-festival-gofundme.html

Last edited:
weather around me has been atrocious and I have been on some down time at work.. so hey im on to another one Longmire... its going ok. I like the feel and the characters.

weather around me has been atrocious and I have been on some down time at work.. so hey im on to another one Longmire... its going ok. I like the feel and the characters.

Yea I like Longmire. Something about the type and mix of characters just makes the show what it is.

I did find the relationship that developes later in between Walt and his antagonist to be kinda frustrating, hard to explain without spoiling so I won't go into detail.

Good show though.

Yea I like Longmire. Something about the type and mix of characters just makes the show what it is.

I did find the relationship that developes later in between Walt and his antagonist to be kinda frustrating, hard to explain without spoiling so I won't go into detail.

Good show though.

I agree good show. Seasons 1-3 I was into the most. 4 was decent. Five they must have switched writers as it mellowed and went more to a running plot.

Yep, great characters, quality acting and interesting plots. Stagnated a bit season five.

)

Nope, can't do Abducted In Plain Sight. I felt my blood pressure rise while reading the description. The parents are clearly idiots. Too frustrating.

Haha! That's true, they share the same personality traits and delusions of grandeur. I haven't seen the HULU version because I only have Netflix.
Did the HULU version show MaryAnne Rolle? She owns a restaurant and paid $50,000 of her own mone' they to the locals who weren't paid for their labor. I felt so bad for her, but thank God the money was raised for her after people saw the documentary.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/22/world/americas/maryann-rolle-fyre-festival-gofundme.html

I saw that womans story online - wasnt featured in the HULU feature but yeah...scumbag scam. Ya know, we shall see if the influencers can 'influence' the victims of a crime that they influenced - I wont hold my breath!

I finally finished Haunting of Hill House and liked the way it all came together in the end.

Has anyone seen Abducted in Plain Sight? It's about this guy who befriends a family and gets close to the parents in order to get to their daughter. I don't want to give too much away but he kidnaps her twice. It's a documentary and only 90 minutes. I wish someone would watch this so I can talk about it here.

CTC brought this to my awareness. Yep, saw it.

Raged like most ( wanted to choke the parents) but now, in hindsight. Psychopaths are stealthy and he had the best targets...of course they neglected their kid(s) but he had good pickings and thats what they do.

Parents had no prior history of neglect or, any behavioural issues.
This fucker, targeted and ruined a very naive couple and thats what they do, they find the lowest hanging fruit and destroy them ( sexually groomed both naieve parents - cognitively knew how to target them ( gay/bi husband - sexually unfullfilled wife) - who were as emotionally mature as adolescents - given that they were devoted LDS, members) . Hence why I think he was more a Psychopath than, a predatory paedophile. Also, he instrumentally involved his jailmates to burn down the Fathers buisness - that, and all the planning that went into the grooming of children (potentially with a view to having a child with J to abuse) and adults, the creatively planned abudction and all the psych-manipulation - it was more than just child-lust - it was control, domination and malignant destruction (psychological and material) over the targets and their culture and over his own family and community. He only killed himself as he could not wield any more control over what he wanted to feel in control of- it was abstract. That narrative is repeated over and over with Psychopaths.

Last edited:
'Russian Doll' is a dark comedy series by Amy Poehler about this woman who keeps dying on her birthday and reliving it over and over until she figures out why it's happening.

It's very humorous in parts and it will probably be more appealing to outsiders, people who don't necessarily fit in. It's quirky and Natasha Lyonne is sexy. hehe

My free Netflix trial ends tomorrow so I need to decide if I'm going to keep it or get rid of it for now and sign up for Amazon Prime. Amazon has lots of good movies and shows. Decisions, decisions...

^ Ozark is pretty good.

Just watched Fargo the movie and started the 3rd season of the TV series.

Both are really good so far.

'Russian Doll' is a dark comedy series by Amy Poehler about this woman who keeps dying on her birthday and reliving it over and over until she figures out why it's happening.

It's very humorous in parts and it will probably be more appealing to outsiders, people who don't necessarily fit in. It's quirky and Natasha Lyonne is sexy. hehe

My free Netflix trial ends tomorrow so I need to decide if I'm going to keep it or get rid of it for now and sign up for Amazon Prime. Amazon has lots of good movies and shows. Decisions, decisions...

Russian Doll was great! I just finished it yesterday. Definitely something I think most here would enjoy. Lots of fucked up/drug/mental health issues mingled in with a mega Groundhog day plot and some clever humour.

If anyone has Amazon Prime, check out Jordan Peele's docuseries called 'Lorena'. Jordan did an excellent job! There is so much about that story I didn't know.

I'm getting Netflix back next month.

Over the weekend, binged season 1 of "The Umbrella Academy" (Netflix). Based on a graphic novel, premise is one random day 39 or so women give birth at the same time - none of them were pregnant that morning. Some billionaire recluse goes about buying all he can, ends up with 7 and raises them to save the world. Each discovers a unique power, except one who is 'ordinary'. It has that current 'Netflix feel' where production is pretty well done, the actors are ok in their roles but only 2 really stood out to me. One who can conjure the dead (see them, speak with them), and one who can teleport but builds up the power to a point of time travel. Mr. Time Travel jumps ahead and discovers the world is destroyed. Early episodes focus on the rest of the kids, now adults, who come together after their father's death and try to make sense of his death and resolve their differences. About episode 3-4 we get to see what happened to Mr. Time Travel as he finds a way back and tries to enlist the family to stop the Armageddon. Kicker here is his conciousness is like 56y old, but he comes back into his 13y old body while is brothers and sisters are now early 30's or so. The future sends two hitman (Mary J Blige as "Cha Cha" and a fella as "Hazel"), who are commissioned to kill Mr. Time Travel and allow events to proceed as they should.

There are a lot of entwined story lines, everybody gets a moment to be the lynch pin to make things happen, the killers weave in and out of most folks' storylines and get a pretty decent story of their own, IMO. However as we reach the final episode, we've exhausted the character backstories, left several gaping holes in the overall wtf explanation (ie, how did their dad KNOW there was Armageddon coming?). I get that this is a graphic novel at heart, I get that season 1 is intended to set the stage for season 2 and others. However, the way it wrapped up, tells me they could make more episodes....but I really hope they don't. I'm not sure how much Mr. Time Travel is supposed to be the centerpiece - I know his coming back is key, and it brings assassins with it, but it felt like the ending said 'well, we will let him use his power one last time and hit the reset button again'. Which, to me, says anything that happens can be undone with another reset by travelling back again. While the story carried to the end, and moved along decently, this ending really turned me off. Cannot recommend for any Marvel or Comic Book type fans. Really, for any fans of anything. There are better uses of your time.

Netflix seems to be greenlighting anything and everything right now. A watched a cringe bad movie with Keano Reeves playing a phychiatrist working with teens with eating disorders. (Hey I was high on benzos cut me a break). Anyway it was who the fuck wrote this shit bad. Did anyone read the script before giving them money bad. I'm finding alot of the original content they are pumping out is like this. I think it was called "to the bone". Something like that. Don't watch it

^ lol I would probably watch that on benzos too. Have you seen the South Park episode about Netflix and how they'll greenlight anything? Haha