Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Megathread The Netflix Mega-thread vs Netflix Originals Suck

Nah I haven't watched South Park in forever. But if South Park makes an episode you know it's true. Lol

Keanu makes a lot of shitty movies. If you watched it on Etizolam, you would have forgotten it by now. (Do not take etiz, it's bad news)

I think Netflix lately gets boring, they try so hard isn't natural anymore.. You have other sites or if you don't wanna waste time on them, you can download Popcorn Time ( it's free) and there you go. A lot of their films are like others though they mention 'original' in their titles although isn't theirs.

You got Hulu, Crackle or search for movies online not only there, forum that are right under your nuse ( Letterboxd)

regards,

Winter

Tried ZNation, I would say it's the Sharknado of zombie shows, pretty awful.

Quality of znation is lacking... acting, production, etc is all subpar but idk man something about the show still appeals to me. Sometimes it's funny to get baked, watch a few episodes while laughing along. You can't take the show too seriously, but I think that's the point.

^ Cool. The Order sucked me in quick. I really like it so far.

I tried watching the first episode of Umbrella Academy, the characters were super douchey and annoying (especially Klaus). I had to turn it off because I couldn't stomach it. It's interesting the singer of My Chemical Romance made it. I was a fan of their music, but not that show. Too pretentious or something, can't put my finger on it.

^ Cool. The Order sucked me in quick. I really like it so far.

I tried watching the first episode of Umbrella Academy, the characters were super douchey and annoying (especially Klaus). I had to turn it off because I couldn't stomach it. It's interesting the singer of My Chemical Romance made it. I was a fan of their music, but not that show. Too pretentious or something, can't put my finger on it.

i'm told it picks up by episode 4, but haven't given it a gander myself yet.

Quite enjoyed Murder Mountain, am a huge sucker for true crime done well. Perfect stuff to get stoned as fuck for. The Bundy one was great as well though you feel a bit unclean after watching that sorta shit.

Just watched Bandersnatch. Gotta say, it was entertaining, but very... Black-Mirrory, as I said to my friend. Heh.

I will check out Murder Mountain. The true crime documentaries do feel a bit creepy to watch but sometimes they are just what the doctor ordered, so to speak. Good fiction ones you all probably know about but I will list nonetheless:

Midsomer Murders (first couple seasons before popularity skyrocketed are best)
Ripper Street (a fav)
Father Brown (a guilty pleasure, lol)
My wife and I love Midsomer Murders. Good shit.

My father watches Father Brown but I rather think that's because he's uber Catholic rather than a fan of murder mysteries.

Last edited:
Haha my granny loves midsomer murders. apparently popular in Denmark as well lol ;-) It's comfort TV.

^ hehe I hate MM with a passion ( one or, more family figures had the hots for John Nettles). Albeit, I probably watch similar but more contemporary crap nowadays. No, I dont actually - their taste is ALWAYS sub-par! ;) ...* Thought*Let's not forgotten the late great, serial killer of the screen, Jessica Fletcher.:! The real, Zodiac.

Watched the Manhunt: Unabomber series - quite well put together, tbf

Last edited:
Just binged the animated series (only a season 1 available on Netflix) of Love, Death, and Robots. All episodes are stand alone, not even carry over characters. All episodes follow whatever animating they choose (some look like Saturday mornings stuff, some like Archer, some like cutting edge video games simulating real people). There's a LOT of violence, language, and nudity to support the TV-MA rating. But I found nearly all of the episodes enjoyable. This won't be for everyone, but for some, a pretty good spend of a few hours over a weekend. 7/10

^ finally, someone who's actually seen it! I've been asking around ever since it showed up. 7/10 seems like a decent recommendation so I'll have me gander.

first thing i put on my new tele was nextflix taylor swift stadium tour. so glorious on new screen. bout to fuck with the last dragon. need martial art shit rn for inspo.

The Dirt is a movie about Motley Crue and it's a lot of fun to watch! You don't even necessarily have to be a huge fan of the band, it's very entertaining. Love 80s rock. Machine Gun Kelly does an excellent job playing Tommy Lee. Those guys were insane.

Just finished Parks and Rec last night, and am now watching Master of None. Good stuff!

You guys have to watch the new Netflix documentary called 'The Legend Of Cocaine Island'. The story is crazy!! Don't read anything about it beforehand because it's more surprising to see how it unfolds without knowing anything.