• MXE/50mg MXE 42mg plugged

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2Ct-2/15mg Changed our lives

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • IBOGA-Its a Long One

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^No thanks for taking the time out to vote. This should be a close race this month.

Some terrific reads this month. There's not much between the first two and the last two, all great trs.

i wish you could vote for more than one in order of preference. the doc one was really juicy as well

I have to agree that this month is exceptional in terms of selections. My favorite is tied for the lead :)

I need to read over all of these (except the first one, of course) again for sure!! This poll will be open for a couple of days, right??

And...wow...hard to believe I've been posting at BL almost a month already - the end of June sure snuck up on me!

I need to read over all of these (except the first one, of course) again for sure!! This poll will be open for a couple of days, right??

And...wow...hard to believe I've been posting at BL almost a month already - the end of June sure snuck up on me!

Next thing you know it will be almost 4 years!!

Thanks for running this poll! Great way to catch up on some hilarious posts that I would have missed otherwise :)

Man.. those are some good reports

had to pick the DOC one though...lol

This is the first month, when I voted for the winner! :) Though I was really tempted to vote for other reports, especially iboga and 2C-T-2.

I'm kind of going to feel like an ass-bag if I get the most votes, since these other reports are so amazing. There are some real emotional and therapeutic things going on in some of these!

Hey man...best trip report wins. All of them have links in the hall of fame...you will just be the winner if you get the most votes. You will also have the title for a month so be proud. You wrote a report people love........take credit :)

I loved JB's trip report, I will admit that I voted for rhythmicspring's and think it would probably a tad closer if more people had the attention span to read it haha

that's no knock on you though JB I thoroughly enjoyed reading yours and busted a gut or two :D

RhythmSprings iboga report is bar none one of the top 5 TRs I've read. I need to start saving these to my computer.

hmm, this is a month i feel i would like to be able to vote at least twice... :)

its nice when reading some reports i feel myself a little bit changed, and reminded of the realizations one has during tripping but sometimes forget....

One day left everyone......if you think DOC should get taken out of the top spot now is the time :)

....And the winner is, coming in the blue corner.............DOC 1.5mgs Don't take this shit at work!!! Well done. Look for your title and spot in the TR hall of fame as soon as I have the time to do it :)